What's new

ADV Ci-En [おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆クロニクル / Iris Chronicle (RJ01140283)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So Oiran Ichimi put this trial up a while back, but the expected release date was Feb 2025 so I debated whether to even make a thread for it yet.
But the content in the trial was pretty good, so here I am.

Gameplay is more ADV game-ish where you select action from the list to move around in town/interact with people.
Though in dungeon you can move in 4 directions along blocks.
There's also some mini-game ish stuff like the lockpicking.
Combat is turn-based with you being given the choice of how to react when enemy attack (from 'do nothing' to spending MP to increase dodge chance)

In the trial you're introduced to 3 controllable characters, though it suggest only 2 will be doing any combat.
Nestor - a guy who do intel gathering, and apparently will have sorta dating sim stuffs that lead to H scene with girls.
Iris - titular character and the one you can use in the demo.
Dahlia - a new character who seems to play around magic attacks

In term of H content so far it's mostly combat rape/GOR. You also unlock the same scene in gallery based on the state of clothing/status Iris have when the scene trigger.
The trial ends after a few in-game days playing as Iris, and it'll also unlock 3 scenes for Dahlia in gallery.
Also the scenes are Live2D animated.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is one classic game , I always have the feel Iris next game will never be completed
Whatever happen to the blonde girl game? Is it out? or perhaps i missed the news
From the DL Site video preview , they still use old Iris video with slightly different pose
Even if this one have estimation for next year , somehow i am quite pessimistic

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is one classic game , I always have the feel Iris next game will never be completed
Whatever happen to the blonde girl game? Is it out? or perhaps i missed the news
From the DL Site video preview , they still use old Iris video with slightly different pose
Even if this one have estimation for next year , somehow i am quite pessimistic
The "blond game", which was called "Torena's Action" was put aside by the dev when he start this one.
It was never clearly said if he will ever gat back to it or if it when to the garbage can.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The ci-en is so far used for monthly reporting on what's done for the month.

for March the author's been working on 'later part of the story' where Iris and Dahlia are in a party together
though what's shown is just if both girl are being raped the sound for both of them will play even if the screen is on the other character

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The "blond game", which was called "Torena's Action" was put aside by the dev when he start this one.
It was never clearly said if he will ever gat back to it or if it when to the garbage can.
I speculated before that they were a bunch of people whom are busy with "Life", and only developed the games on their free times, but a year or so ago, they suddenly got the urge and funds to complete one of their game ideas.

The ci-en is so far used for monthly reporting on what's done for the month.

for March the author's been working on 'later part of the story' where Iris and Dahlia are in a party together
though what's shown is just if both girl are being raped the sound for both of them will play even if the screen is on the other character
My question further confirmed, so the dev have plan it out to make a party battle. I do like a different idea of having a [ Supporting team - Action trigger ] like in Maumau Labyrinth or Knight of The Cross, but for this case, having a two-player party might be even better.