What's new

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
Hey guys! I'm developing a game called Succubus Covenant and I'm here to share a bit of art and general information about the game.

This game is being developed with people who enjoy energy/life drain and death by snu snu + ruthless succubus girls.

The art is being made by the talented Kainkout while I take care of the development of the game itself.

So, the main features of the game will be:
-Ruthless and cruel succubus (Although their personality will vary, they will all kill you if you fall into temptation. How they will kill you, aggressively, gently, etc will depend on the succubus
-Energy drain for all succubus. Always through vagina, anal or oral (some exceptions will include tail).
-Breast expansion for all succubus (to show that they are becoming stronger as they drink your life).
-There are many clans of succubus, but I shall explore only one for each game. This one is the Leaf clan, forest succubus based on plants (their design).
-Succubus that can be summoned. They will be in regions outside the main path (so make sure to explore) and these succubus will be off the theme of the game. A extremely voluptuous succubus queen from another dimension, one of the seven deadly sins, etc.
-And somethings more that I can't remember now... :)

About the gameplay, it will be a BFRPG (battlefuck rpg)
-Once the succubus drops to 50% of the her HP in real combat, she will tempt the protagonist, starting the BFRPG aspect of the game.
-Is an rpg maker game where you wonder the land trying to defeat the lider of the Succubus Leaf clã
-I don't have too much gameplay at this time but will update once I have.

If this interests you, please support and follow me:
My patreon for support:
My twitter for more news:
My Pixiv also for news:
The artists Deviantart:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
About the gameplay, it will be a BFRPG (battlefuck rpg)
-Once the succubus drops to 50% of the her HP in real combat, she will tempt the protagonist, starting the BFRPG aspect of the game.
-Is an rpg maker game where you wonder the land trying to defeat the lider of the Succubus Leaf clã
-I don't have too much gameplay at this time but will update once I have.

Attachments

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well since it's a battle fuck rpg, one can guess what the gameplay will look like. That and it might be a good idea to include it into the OP instead of as a reply.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
Well since it's a battle fuck rpg, one can guess what the gameplay will look like. That and it might be a good idea to include it into the OP instead of as a reply.
You are right, but since I'm new to this, I didn't knew how to edit up until now. I just found you the edit button down there. Sorry about that.
But it is done, thank you.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
This is the Lesser Succubus from the Leaf Clan.

Her pleasure attack consists in blowjob, since she cannot move.

Her horns and tail are made of wood and leaves.

She can use blowjob AND energy drain to suck her victim dry.

Attachments

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
on your patreon page it says 10$ tier for full game, but do you intent to have playable test version until its finished and if so which tier would they be under? because in my case 10$ a month is a little much for an unknown time until its finished

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
on your patreon page it says 10$ tier for full game, but do you intent to have playable test version until its finished and if so which tier would they be under? because in my case 10$ a month is a little much for an unknown time until its finished
Hello friend.

I will try to do something like this:
July - Public demo. Everyone can play it. It will contain the prologue, one scene and one enemy.
August - Patreon Demo, it will go up until the first boss. End of the first area (there will be five) for $5 and up patrons
December - Release date of the game in most sites, like DLsite, etc. Patrons of $10 tier will have a link for the game and will likely play it first than anyone else.

$5 tier will enjoy all the art in HD.

But also keep in mind that this is not set in stone and the time could change. However, progress have been way better than I expected and I believe it will be possible to meet this schedule.

The game will contain 25 succubi. 20 of the leaf clan and 5 you can summon outside the leaf clan theme. Each of them with their own personality and art/scene.

However, if the support I receive continues, I might get the 30 succubus I wished from the beginning (5 for each area, including the boss).

If you have any more questions I'll be here, nossiob.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i think when the time comes, i will do 1 month 10$ sorry that it cant be more, because just art for 5 isnt my thing, im sorry, i would love to support you monthly.
also do i have to be a 10$ patreon at the time of release or is it enough to be one while development?

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
i think when the time comes, i will do 1 month 10$ sorry that it cant be more, because just art for 5 isnt my thing, im sorry, i would love to support you monthly.
also do i have to be a 10$ patreon at the time of release or is it enough to be one while development?
I understand. But you decide, friend. You could support me with $5 and upgrade close to the release of the game for access to the link with the free copy.
But as I said, the more money I have, the more I'll invest in this game.
I have high ambitions for this series and want it to become a reference in monster girls and the best from succubus theme.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
Oh! and I made a mistake there, the patreon demo will be for $5 as well.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found a full translation here, is it good ? *Link removed*
This game is not even out, so no, this is not the translation of this game.
Unless your question is aimed how to translate RPG Maher games in general, in that case you should look for help in the translation Sub forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game is not even out, so no, this is not the translation of this game.
Unless your question is aimed how to translate RPG Maher games in general, in that case you should look for help in the translation Sub forum.
Don't worry, just another spammer trying to generate traffic seeing as its the same link for several threads.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
Hey, guys! I just post more details on patreon, but a quick summary will be:

-Game Resolution: Will be full screen 1280 X 720.

-Class that will provide you with many different skills

-Skilltree for you to choose from different active and passive powers.

-Allocate Status Points to your liking. From HP to luck.

-Speak what you want to say, Dragon age: origins style. Give personality to your character, instead of just following his story.

Far more details and art on my patreon:

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score

The world itself is called Yrdarvyr by the common people. This is a mutation of the original name Yrdarytir, that in the ancient and original language, taught directly through angels to mortals, meant Conflict.
To understand this name, you must go back to the very beginning. To the time of Veridatha, The Universal Architect.
Veridatha was the sole creator of the universe and of himself. After assuming a physical form of his own design, a silver armored figure adorned with blue gems, he decided to give form to everything around him.
The Suns (Prayar or simple "the gift") were set ablaze in the nothingness. Matter came from his own will and were gathered around the Prayars to form the first systems.
He discarded what he considered ugly or unfinished, while giving pieces of himself to what pleased his will.
Eons passed since the beginning of this almost endless endeavor. Veridatha was pleased by this beautiful final result. The universe satisfied him.
Until he lighted a new sun at the edgy of the universe. That revealed a horrendous deformed creature, that was consuming his very creation. That creature tried to mimic the beautiful, while keeping part of its horrendous form.
Veridatha was shocked by that encounter. How he did not perceived such creature before?! Then he finally saw what that thing really was. His own discarded creation. What he considered ugly, unfinished. And above all, it did not had anything from Veridatha himself, as his own "pieces" were given only to what he considered perfection.
Veridatha wished to purge that thing from his creation. That abomination could not consume more of his own universe. He will not allow that to happen. So he attacked.
The abomination was strong, it was a reflection of Veridatha himself, but deformed. Lustful to consume more creation, more life force. The battle took Eons. It destroyed systems and galaxies.
Finally, at the end of eternity, Veridatha and the abomination clashed one last time. Killing each other in one final, simultaneous, blow.
That impact lighted a new sun. That later, gathered matter from the battle and slowly created the system and planet of Yrdarvyr.
Veridatha's body was thrown up, and his corpse gave birth to the Soaring Heavens, home of the beautiful and heavenly Angels.
The abomination's corpse, now known as Ascalon, was thrown down, and it gave birth to the Scorching Hell, home of the demons known as Succubi, which still try to mimic the beauty of Veridatha's creation, to attract the victim and suck it of all it's life force, just like their original creator.
Angels and Demons continued the battle of their creators for many Eons. And Eons later, both made a stronghold in Yrdarvyr, now full of life.
The world of Yrdarvyr, corrupted form from the word Yrdarytir, became the stage for the battle between angels and demons, and it was also formed by the endless battle between Ascalon and Veridatha. There is no better name for it than Yrdarytir or simple... Conflict.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score

Hey guys, development is going well, so I decided to show our mascot for the game >:-D

If you guys are interested in succubus and energy drain, please, help me on my patreon. If I reach 30 patrons until August, I will raise the number of succubus to 30 (one more for each area).

Stay safe, all of you!

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score

The main character of the first generation is here! Wearing the Sword of Adalon and the Soaring Gauntlet! His two main sources of power!

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know that this is basically a must-have for these types of games (The succubus and draining aspects etc.), but everytime I see a game like this i just pray that there will atleast be an option for a female protagonist. Succubus + male protag is sooo.. uninteresting as it's used in EVERY. SINGLE. Monstergirl (in this case Succubus) game.

But alas, the Artwork looks amazing and atleast it's not a little boy like in MGQ, he looks like he can handle some succubus in combat so that's something that sets this game apart from the rest already. I'll definetly try it out some day when it's released.

Still disappointed though : (

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
in my opinnion there are way to many female protagonist games out there, and every time i look at the recent released games on dlsite, i rarely see male protagonist games and then the dominant female enemy games are even more rare, so im glad to see more of those type of games

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Definetly agree on that, that's why I wrote "a game LIKE THIS". The majority of all h-games are definetly fem. MC, but when it comes to monstergirl games such as the one here, MGQ or anything close to them are 99% male protag. There's only ONE monster girl game that doesn't have a male MC out of thousands. Well.. there are a few more, but all of them are just pixel-art. Only one has high quality art (Or artwork in general for that matter). Talking about Yorna here, literally the only monstergirl game I can recall that isn't male protag AND has actual artwork in it. And talking about dom. females in h-games in general, those are 99% male protag too. Yuri domination (Monstergirl or not) that have atleast SOME degree of quality (pixel-art just isn't my cup of tee.) is so rare that it's disappointing everytime a new one comes out and it's male protag again.

In conclusion, we need more male protagonist h-games in general. But the sub-genre of monstergirls or dom. females need way more female protagonists.