What's new

On Lord of Valkyrie and Games Closing Down.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: On Lord of Valkyrie and Games Closing Down.

That Hitsuji girl looks pretty flat.

Interest has vanished. :(

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How big a deal are those packages? I touched QoV but lost interest rapidly. Haven't touched HC yet.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How big a deal are those packages? I touched QoV but lost interest rapidly. Haven't touched HC yet.
Pretty big deal on QoV since you need tickets or stones to get SR+. Everything I found was only R and lower, unless you count the event card you have to combine 4 of to turn into SR.

As for Hitsuji, if you play for like a month you'll probably end up with a full party of 5*s which I assume that girl is, so it's not that big of a deal.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd rather they just open all the event card lotteries as a closing event so I can use my 1000+ continous login proofs
for the cards I'm missing. Don't really need anything from that time-limited one they have up right now.

Been losing interest on HC and never really got back to Quiz ;v,
prizes aren't that great.

Last edited:

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For QoV,
If you did all the content in the game, including dungeon event and 15 day login, you would have 32 magic stone at this point. Getting ten stones at once is a lot, its two pulls for reference. And the SR ticket can also open SSR. It's a very large boost to start/return with.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Out of all the game, they just picked the perfect one. Not interested in QoV since it would end up like LoV & HG eventually, and HC took much more time compared with osawari & aigis combined.

Reputation score

Seeing as the game is unfortunately going dead before the end of the month, I thought to take it upon myself to start something of an archive of the various translated and uncensored cg scenes in the game, to keep them from becoming forever forgotten and lost to time, history, and Japanese censorship laws.
To that end, I've made both a pastebin FAQ:
pastebin-DOT-com/RYDzWr8J
and a Google Spreadsheet with well over 100 catagorized Scenes!:

docs-DOT-google-DOT-com/spreadsheets/d/1KKi3X7TQ3p3WjW9HFRrGGgBVv4gtFAwblqf3CdBKUvs

Also if anyone has the the codes and or access tothe merchant Nina or dancing pirate justine scenes please share them for the love of god

Edit: If your account on here is tied to your nutaku account in any visible way, you can instead just PM me any code (or put it in the spreadsheet) and I'll slap it on the list, thus keeping your account from getting banned or anything like that. The codes aren't account tied, so nothing can be traced to your nutaku account unless, as I mentioned, you publically post something here on an account that's visibly tied to your nutaku account, either by signature or username. Editing the spreadsheet as anonymous also prevents any traceback, as well.

And hell, even if you DO post in this thread publically, there's of course no assurance any nutaku dev would see or even care; the game's, after all, getting shut down before the end of the month.

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sad to hear about it .
One thing that stop me from playing LoV is inventory full , i can't sell off my collected cards and items (even it they are low rank) .
I stop playing after get full set of Asklepios staff , panacea robe and hygieia cup :eek:
The censorship is less a problem for me . Among nutaku game , LoV is pretty social game . And it fast load too .

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, if this is how they treat their player base (would have been nice if they gave us some gifts in LoV too and not that half-assed lottery instead of trying to transfer to other games) I'm dropping a few other Nutaku games.

Fortunately, I got the H scene I wanted from the user Collaboration, thank you so much everyone ;v.