What's new

One for the Vore fans, Viocide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I found this while looking for something new to try. Imagine Korovadis with Vore instead of rape and you are on the right track.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE070541.html

The game play itself is quite fun and works well so may be worth a try even if vore isn't your thing.

That said I'm not a big fan of Vore myself so I have not purchased it and thus cannot provide a download. I just figured it's worth sharing.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: One for the Vore fans, Viocide

I remember this game.

Vore wasn't that great... or perhaps not my thing.

But the game play was orgasmic.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

honestly vore was decent, but gameplay was among the best action h games that have come by this forum.

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of my favorite games of all time. I really wish if someone knows if there still doing games or not?

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any random translation for it? I'd replay any of them to know the storyline. Thanks for reminding me about this great game ^^

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any random translation for it? I'd replay any of them to know the storyline. Thanks for reminding me about this great game ^^
Hmm,as far as story goes,it is a classic you went on a space journey and than crashed into an uninhabited planet(which was a lab where things went wrong) thing.So your only objective is to repair your ship and get the hell out of there before you are eaten or worse...
Thats about it,and there are no further conversations in game or anything,so that is really the whole story.Not even at the ending are you explained what the hell happened to the staff of that whole lab complex(they presumably got eaten by their own creations,lol.They apparently learned nothing from the "Alien" movie.).

Edit1:Oh,they actually did send her to investigate some sort of disturbance in that area,so the landing(or crash-landing) on that planet was not entierly coincidental.

Last edited:

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm,as far as story goes,it is a classic you went on a space journey and than crashed into an uninhabited planet(which was a lab where things went wrong) thing.So your only objective is to repair your ship and get the hell out of there before you are eaten or worse...
Thats about it,and there are no further conversations in game or anything,so that is really the whole story.Not even at the ending are you explained what the hell happened to the staff of that whole lab complex(they presumably got eaten by their own creations,lol.They apparently learned nothing from the "Alien" movie.).

Edit1:Oh,they actually did send her to investigate some sort of disturbance in that area,so the landing(or crash-landing) on that planet was not entierly coincidental.
It's pretty much Super Metroid.... with vore... and sex

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's pretty much Super Metroid.... with vore... and sex
Yeah,it is.It is a good game even without vore(i am not really a fan of vore,but it does not bother me either),and gameplay is really awesome(better than in Metroid where it was a bit clunky)

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a sequel to those games that I can't remember what they're called (priestess saving the village from the nasty monsters?), it does well in this regard, and has a nice variety of enemies. Gameplay is solid, and its a good way to pass the day.

Also last boss is slightly witty (spoiler tag because some people like surprises more than others)
you're literally pumped into the enemies heart. Considering it IS a giant heart

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For some reason buying from The DLSite doesn't work.

I'd like to try this game any downloads or any ideas?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The game has already been posted. Go to that thread if you want to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.