What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line ] ドすけべロリビッチ淫魔あんずのエッチな淫乱紀行 / Anzu 2: Travels of a Little Nympho (RE173507, RJ173507)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His other loli's game also finally out ^^. If the download link will remember no direct links then. But some would be happy if whoever my turn is coming hehe ^^

Give Thanks at thatlurkingdude
I found a link to this so if anyone wants a link im uploading it to mega and then i can send links out. Make sure to private msg and not spam the board
nobody reads it right by not I have the link XD

Trans
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28645&highlight=RJ173507

* Genre
Loli bitch solo journey RPG

Game is RPG style story of succubus going on a journey to find succubus-powerup item.

Prostitution, random sex, RoL(rape over loss) .
No grinding levels necessary as you cannot get game over, and all battles can either be lost on purpose, or escaped from.
If you want to win battles, use semen to powerup in church that you take over in the first town.
The church is also where you can give birth to the (numerous) children you might get pregnant with.
After going through main story you get item to view all events(no need to unlock them) and 2 extra events to find.

includes loli, shota, tentacles, rape, prostitution, incest, pregnancy, bestiality.

basic rpgmaker controls. (z,x, arrowkeys, q to hide text)

* Story

A nymphomaniac succubus goes on a sex odyssey,
screwing humans and ravished by monsters.
Nothing phases her, if she gets pregnant she keeps going.
Change her outfits and prostitute her...
Her travels will also take her down into a tentacle lair.

Last edited by a moderator:

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ173507 ドすけべロリビッチ淫魔あんずのエッチな淫乱紀行

nvm im stupid

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Always been a fan of this circle's games, they don't just go for the standard old RPG with CG staleness, unfo tried 2 links so far and no luck on either of them being real =/ unless someone can PM a link or drop a hint due to loli, looks like we are in for a wait.

Also, while discussion and PMing links are fine, direct linking and images are not, you should probably edit your first post and remove the image and link sangoku

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this the sequel to the tentacle loli game? (And there is no problem with a dlsite link btw.)

rock41t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this the sequel to the tentacle loli game? (And there is no problem with a dlsite link btw.)
I hope i liked the first one

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

I think a dlsite link is fine, but what I'm pretty sure is not allowed is the massive preview pic straight up showing a pair of loli tits, but if it hasn't been removed by now by mods it must be fine then I guess :confused:

Still no links showing up, looks like it will be a few days.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think a dlsite link is fine, but what I'm pretty sure is not allowed is the massive preview pic straight up showing a pair of loli tits, but if it hasn't been removed by now by mods it must be fine then I guess :confused:

Still no links showing up, looks like it will be a few days.
But it's censored.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh, I hate games where the heroine start out slutty....

It makes me kinda sad we haven't see any game like that lately...

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This i agree. There is an awesome game that im currently playing

taikai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im pretty sure its a sequel to dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ149298/?deqwas_inflow=d&deqwas_tg=item_buy&deqwas_rpos=detail so she didn't start out that way, more of a result of the previous game

thatlurkingdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a link to this so if anyone wants a link im uploading it to mega and then i can send links out. Make sure to private msg and not spam the board :)

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I found a link to this so if anyone wants a link im uploading it to mega and then i can send links out. Make sure to private msg and not spam the board :)
Thanks a lot for the link :D

D-D

Reputation score

So anyone have any idea what the heart stat above the money is all about? Does it affect anything? Also what use are the heartbottle items you get from sexy stuff, other than smother them all over herself in the first towns church?

Also how to use fireplaces in dungeons and forests?

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm doing a quick partial of the game, should be fast. :p

Also how to use fireplaces in dungeons and forests?
I just translated a "bonfire mix", maybe you need that to start a fire.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

So I completed the volcano dungeon, and I upgraded the IL155 weapon to IL175, and then did the coliseum event, and now I don't know what to do next. Any help?

D-D

Reputation score

So I completed the volcano dungeon, and I upgraded the IL155 weapon to IL175, and then did the coliseum event, and now I don't know what to do next. Any help?
I managed to do the volcano and the coliseum but I have no idea how to do that IL155 weapon thing.

Ok got the IL155 weapon. I had to check the Volcano again, there are 3 stones you can find there. Then take those to the blacksmith in the lower right corner in castle town.

EDIT: Lol, if you later go to the tent near the 3rd town with the wolf (and by now your puppies) in there, there's a lone puppy behind the tent.

EDIT2: So I was checking the CG and noticed that there are a few tentacle scenes with different girls that I hadn't seen yet. Turns out you can tell a few girls go to the first tentacle forest to get captured. So far I got the greenhaired one from the third town and a platinum haired little girl from the castle town, but there's supposed to be one more somewhere...

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

So after playing all the way to the end I liked the game, it had a decent enough plot, ok mechanics and the CG+MC's attitude is also sexy. It also has combat rape but only 2 CGs of it unfortunately.

My only gripe was that almost every CG was traditional missionary sex (bar the 2 gangbangs with double handies I guess) so if you are looking for variety, this game doesn't have it, but good enough to entice me to play it rather than just rip.

Now I gotta go try those previous works again :D

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The fortune teller says something about cat ears. Anyone know where to get those?