What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line ] ドすけべロリビッチ淫魔あんずのエッチな淫乱紀行 / Anzu 2: Travels of a Little Nympho (RE173507, RJ173507)

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ173507 ドすけべロリビッチ淫魔あんずのエッチな淫乱紀行

Anyone know how to complete the volcano dungeon? There's a section on 1F to the right where you jump into the lava... is there a way to get around that?

edit: thanks to a user in another thread, if you have the existing game, you can get the latest update (v2.0) here:

Last edited:

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this character didn't start out as a slutty character, there is a prequel if i recall by this circle.
also have a few questions:

1. anyone know where i find the swimsuit?

2. is there any way to get into that house before you turn up to the fortune teller?

3. are the two statues in the cg room stand-ins for scenes or are they supposed to be there?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

this character didn't start out as a slutty character, there is a prequel if i recall by this circle.
In the prequel she was undergoing a trial to become a full succubus, so technically by then she was already a slut. She just didn't know it because she had her memories sealed as part of the trial.

Sry couldn't answer your questions because it's been too long since I played the game.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok 2.00 is not the play only the patch read wrong XD

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

ok 2.00 is not the play only the patch read wrong XD
Yeah it's only the patch, and you need a pixiv account to download it.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eah it's only the patch, and you need a pixiv account to download it.
yes I have ^^
We need minds the old version.
* Seems eingie ask to be taken out zenur.
The english patch does work because even in proper play dates were changed.^^

Turtleser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the village with the borderline unkillable plants. I also cannot figure out how to interact with the tentacle fucking the catgirl. I press all the options but come up nothing.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And where was the sneaky thing?
if you haven't found it yet, it should be eastward inside of the volcano dungeon

blerghit

Reputation score
first zone in volcano, go straight east. at the end of the seocnd "sneaky" zone you find the 3rd fire orb and you can resmith ice sword into flame dagger, which can be enchanted by the fairy of the lake in last forest.

Im only missing 2 of the 5 girls you can make into tentacle slaves, anyone know where to find them?
1 was daughter found in village before mansion, 1 was annoying bitch when pregnant in town after tentacle forest, near the 3rd who was female adventurer that likes tentacles.

blerghit

Reputation score
If mods go all deletehappy on thread because old OP:

Game is RPG style story of succubus going on a journey to find succubus-powerup item.

Prostitution, random sex, RoL(rape over loss) .
No grinding levels necessary as you cannot get game over, and all battles can either be lost on purpose, or escaped from.
If you want to win battles, use semen to powerup in church that you take over in the first town.
The church is also where you can give birth to the (numerous) children you might get pregnant with.
After going through main story you get item to view all events(no need to unlock them) and 2 extra events to find.
includes loli, shota, tentacles, rape, prostitution, incest, pregnancy, bestiality.
basic rpgmaker controls. (z,x, arrowkeys, q to hide text)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
That's OP's fine. I'll update it and keep it off the deletions. Thank you.

Nice fapper

Reputation score
first zone in volcano, go straight east. at the end of the seocnd "sneaky" zone you find the 3rd fire orb and you can resmith ice sword into flame dagger, which can be enchanted by the fairy of the lake in last forest.

Im only missing 2 of the 5 girls you can make into tentacle slaves, anyone know where to find them?
1 was daughter found in village before mansion, 1 was annoying bitch when pregnant in town after tentacle forest, near the 3rd who was female adventurer that likes tentacles.
how do i get them to become tentacle slaves ?

NVM found how thanks anyway.