What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line ] ドすけべロリビッチ淫魔あんずのエッチな淫乱紀行 / Anzu 2: Travels of a Little Nympho (RE173507, RJ173507)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ173507 ドすけべロリビッチ淫魔あんずのエッチな淫乱紀行

I am missing one of the events. After beating the volcano you gain a gallery stone and see a cutscene of you getting raped by bandits. Apparently it is possible to find the bandits again and have sex with them because there is a second H scene in gallery mode, but I can't find the bandits anywhere.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am missing one of the events. After beating the volcano you gain a gallery stone and see a cutscene of you getting raped by bandits. Apparently it is possible to find the bandits again and have sex with them because there is a second H scene in gallery mode, but I can't find the bandits anywhere.
Remember that mansion where you got a permit? North east of that, there is a path in the mountains, go there.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

im stuck in the dungeon of the hot spring town, what to do guys?

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

she looks pregnant or she is full of cum. Is there a way to get rid of that?

EDIT: nvm figured it out.

Last edited:

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do I do after getting the IL155 weapon? I don't know how to upgrade it to IL175 and I don't know what to do after that.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

she looks pregnant or she is full of cum. Is there a way to get rid of that?

EDIT: nvm figured it out.
Here's the answer because I am not a dick:

1) Go back to the church in the port town and talk to the nun. One of the options is giving birth. (Forgot which one it is. Probably the third one).
2) Go to the last town (the one before the volcano) and lose to one of the tentacle monster in the forest.

im stuck in the dungeon of the hot spring town, what to do guys?
First part of the dungeon or the second part? The first part involves pulling a lever and getting a key. The lever is just in front of the gate. Can't miss that. Pull it and open the first gate. Then go left to the next area to find a chest. Interact with it to get a cutscene and the key. Return to the first area to open the second gate.

The second part of the dungeon is frozen when you first enter. Step on the left button first, and then the right.

Remember that mansion where you got a permit? North east of that, there is a path in the mountains, go there.
Found it. Thank you.

Last edited:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is the Ice blade necessary for the 155 IL mission??

i already have the 3 devil stone (fire)

and the blacksmith wont do anything

i sold the ice blade since i cant equip it... if its needed then im screwed :p

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's the answer because I am not a dick:

1) Go back to the church in the port town and talk to the nun. One of the options is giving birth. (Forgot which one it is. Probably the third one).
2) Go to the last town (the one before the volcano) and lose to one of the tentacle monster in the forest.

First part of the dungeon or the second part? The first part involves pulling a lever and getting a key. The lever is just in front of the gate. Can't miss that. Pull it and open the first gate. Then go left to the next area to find a chest. Interact with it to get a cutscene and the key. Return to the first area to open the second gate.

The second part of the dungeon is frozen when you first enter. Step on the left button first, and then the right.

Found it. Thank you.

thanks man, i was dumb, didn't thought that i could go left...

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at town near slimes cave.
There are sick person but still didn't get a clue.
I need key to open door inside cave.

EDIT: nvm i found out what to do.

Last edited:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I completed the volcano dungeon, and I upgraded the IL155 weapon to IL175, and then did the coliseum event, and now I don't know what to do next. Any help?
Same here, XD

The fortune teller says something about cat ears. Anyone know where to get those?
Is it related to Cat NPC?

How to get inside PUB?

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Same here, XD

Is it related to Cat NPC?

How to get inside PUB?
In the gallery there is no scenes for it so maybe its gonna be implemented at a later date.

You can't get in the pub in the 2nd to last town?

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the gallery there is no scenes for it so maybe its gonna be implemented at a later date.

You can't get in the pub in the 2nd to last town?
Yea, i didn't what to do after clear all quest.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The fortune teller says something about cat ears. Anyone know where to get those?
She says he sees misfortune befalling a orange-haired girl with cat ears (Cocona).

After having had sex with the dog so that there are puppies talk to the lonely puppy behind the tent to cause said misfortune.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yea, i didn't what to do after clear all quest.

What have you done so far?

You got the sword upgraded and did the coliseum i'm going to assume.

She says he sees misfortune befalling a orange-haired girl with cat ears (Cocona).

After having had sex with the dog so that there are puppies talk to the lonely puppy behind the tent to cause said misfortune.
Thanks. I already did the catgirl dog scene. Was kinda hoping there was some other scene but it appears not to be.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any hints to where to find the 3rd fire orb?

*edit* nvm found it, sneaky thing

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game has just now been updated to version 2.0, content has been added apparently.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

● ver2.0

· Hashikono Village add
Northeast of Ripana city, village that exists in front of the mountain road

· Hajimeno harbor
Liner events after the oops-a-daisy volcano lowest level event (END event) is added
Anyone know how to get these scenes? I also can't find the first two girls you send to the tentacle monsters.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hope this finds its way to nyaa soon. I played the fuck out of this game, and am glad its being updated.

Question, while I am here.

What exactly does using using the semen do? At first I thought it grew her breast size, but I compared late game to a brand new one and they seem to be the same size.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hope this finds its way to nyaa soon. I played the fuck out of this game, and am glad its being updated.

What exactly does using using the semen do? At first I thought it grew her breast size, but I compared late game to a brand new one and they seem to be the same size.
level up your skills i guess, do you mind send me a mess if you found a link for 2.0? i liked the game alot, but sadly deleted it by mistake :(

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it increase her stats?

Also, aren't the updates just bug fixes?