What's new

[Complete - Full] One shota natsu yasumi (茶色いうさぎの)

Secret Moblin

Reputation score
Going into several of the map files reveals scattered strings of untranslated text, and as another poster already indicated, the recollection rooms is completely untranslated. The grammar of the translation is tangential to that issue, as it still clearly conveys the original text. But if you know that your grasp of the written language isn't the strongest, there's no problems with reaching out for assistance in editing. And as Maroar himself/herself stated, they're already aware of this inexperience, and want to improve. Pointing out areas that can be fixed (on which they have already begun acting upon) is nothing but a boon in that regard, and doesn't detract from the massive amount of work they've already done. And as long as those bigger items still remain, the translation is at more of a 0.95 state than a complete (albeit unedited) work.

There's nothing wrong with giving me negative reactions for disagreeing with my view on this. At the end of the day, as long as it doesn't detract from my ability to post my finished translation (in the off chance that I get to that point), it's just a color on a bar. But when the disagreement appears to stem from the fear of driving off another translator rather than any actual disagreement, it just seems kinda the opposite of helpful.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's nothing wrong with giving me negative reactions for disagreeing with my view on this. At the end of the day, as long as it doesn't detract from my ability to post my finished translation (in the off chance that I get to that point), it's just a color on a bar.
Thank you very much that´s something you don´t hear very often on the internet.

Reputation score
That´s a very wrong point of view. We get this stuff for free without doing anything. There have been many translators on this site that suddenly just vanished for multiple years, without a word about the translation. Just recently Norzz left his translation because of many many complaints, which ended in us getting a translation with many bugs and grammar problems. The Translator decides how much work he wants to put into it and that´s what we can expect nothing more. Pointing out mistakes is very helpful but picking on the grammar saying that the [Complete -Full] label should be removed or expecting too much is just wrong. I am myself still waiting for any replie to my error. He said he could work on the grammar give him time.

I´m very thankfull for the translation and in my opinion the [Complete -Full] is justified, expecially for his first work.
I think you missed my main point. Secret Moblin didn't say anything negative at all, he simply pointed out some flaws very politely. Even with his very polite attitude he was still reacted negatively against because he brought up something negative in regards to a translator. I don't think we need to be stroking the ego's of these translators just because they do a service. They may do it for free, but this shouldn't exclude them from any and all criticism. The current atmosphere around translators seems to be that they are untouchable and any flaws in their work need to be overlooked to avoid hurting them in any way.

Retrias

Reputation score
is there any reason why you didnt translate the recollection room?

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh so it's not a full translation that sucks.

Edit: translation is bugged as well game crashes whenever you enter map with your sisters rooms. It's a game breaking bug that stops you from progressing.

Attachments

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I loved the game! Alot ALOT! thanks for the translation
I had no problems with the game No Errors everything worked. Finished the game.
The translation Quality could be better BUT since it was your first i love you for sharing it! & keep going!
Thanks alot! @Maroar

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh so it's not a full translation that sucks.

Edit: translation is bugged as well game crashes whenever you enter map with your sisters rooms. It's a game breaking bug that stops you from progressing.
Is there no fix?

Edit: I found out it's a problem with the map001 file if it helps.

Last edited:

felyor

Reputation score
Can you please upload this in another server? I have the same problem, stuck in 99% and individually I can't get the Map004.rvdata2 file

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On that note, i have no idea which file to download in the google drive link provided.
That is because you are not supposed to go to the google drive link directly, and instead go to the actual Readme files that TEACH you how to do stuff, and do some actual reading.

tealsack

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
anyone have a save for this