What's new

[WIP - Partial] One Talented Girl's Exhibitionist Enlightenment / ある才媛の露出趣味への目覚め (RE202316)

Banshee96

Reputation score
Original Thread: Thread
Dlsite:
Current State: ??? (about a year old)

This is a Naked Order-esque game that would be interesting to beat, but I've no clue how to actually get through it all, all I understand from original thread is to get all the minigames. And boy, there are a lot of minigames to look for. Still in Phase 1 after all this time :LOL: and yes, it's been a year or two.
So I tried translating this game, using Google Translate and intuition, but I've no energy for all of Commonevents and some Maps. Finished about the rest of the files though, ignoring some parts that are just defaults and unused. This thread is tagged as "Partial" but I have done some [maybe bad] dialogue, and I might be missing on some partial stuff. [I'm new to this. Kudos to the translators for their work!]

Patch is attached; must use RPGMakerTrans to patch the game. Feel free to look it over, revise it over with better translations. Might come back to this when given free time.

EDIT: Thank you for catching the faulty patch. Seems I forgot how patches work. :p
Actual patch is up (with the necessary folders this time).

Attachments

Last edited: