What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oneone1 new game

There's 3 route, Normal, Prostitute and Slave
There's a chance to fall into prostitute route by not reaching the owed money amount by the route end.

To go into evil route, you need to be in prostitute route and have killed 10+ by story choice by end end of ch.3

In Normal route, there are also some side quest in each chapter after ch.1

Normal 4 ending

1. Virgin End 1
2. Virgin End 2
3. None virgin - Sluttiness- 1 Ending
4. None Virgin - Sluttiness - higher then 1 Ending
5. Lose to final boss

Prostitute route
6. Victory in final fight
7. Lose in final fight

Evil Route
8. Victory in final fight
9. Lose in final fight

Excellent, that branch for the Normal path is exactly what I was referring to.

I'm translating the pics for myself if anyone doing the PT wants to use them.

In the interim would you be able to post them as pictures so we can refer to them?

Oh man, killing people is actually kind of hard to trigger before the murder checks.

To go into evil route, you need to be in prostitute route and have killed 10+ by story choice by end end of ch.3

Evil route is also available from the normal route, only difference is the number of murders required. 10 kills for normal to evil route, 15 for prostitute to evil.

*Update Finished*

Shout out to retep64 for the PS assistance, shoot him a rep!

place this folder in the graphics folder

Last edited:

Just over 4 hours to finish a virgin route. Gallery unlocks after finishing the game once (look it up at the extras menu).

An improved version of the Wall game which started Oneone's foray into multi-end RPGs. Graphics are higher-quality, there are more in-battle rape animations and the H-scene quality is as expected from this circle.

Story is straightforward enough, depending on the routes selected and battles lost there are more scenes. As always game balance isn't a key focus, slaying everything that comes along is enough for character level. Last boss collapses after 3 doses of the ultimate magic spell.

how do you do kills ? max i ever got was 2 kills 1 from quest and 1 from a guy at the night time.

Pick the right choice when the game asks you if you want to spare the enemy/target in question. Shouldn't be hard getting the kills required to switch routes.

Pick the right choice when the game asks you if you want to spare the enemy/target in question. Shouldn't be hard getting the kills required to switch routes.

umm well i walked through to the chap 4 and all i seen from the choises was to kill 1 man in the story thats it, rest was monsters, monsters....

There are decisions to make just before claiming the quest rewards in chapter 2 and chapter 3 for both the normal and whore routes. It's simply a matter of choosing the choice which leads to murder.

If you're CTRL-skipping again you can't miss the dialogue box, so get your machine translator working to pick the right choice.

There are decisions to make just before claiming the quest rewards in chapter 2 and chapter 3 for both the normal and whore routes. It's simply a matter of choosing the choice which leads to murder.

If you're CTRL-skipping again you can't miss the dialogue box, so get your machine translator working to pick the right choice.

ahhh.... thanks well i was doing this way: take quest, kill boss (mostly monsters ) then report to the quest giver, repeat, till chap 4

Normal route has 5 choices during quests to kill or spare: 1 in chapter 2, 3 in chapter 3 and 1 in chapter 4.

Whore route has 6 choices: 2 in chapter 2, 3 in chapter 3 and 1 in chapter 4.

Obviously the choices are there to be made when players actually win the decisive boss fight at the end of a mission route. There REALLY shouldn't be a problem switching to the evil route from either of the above by picking the right choices. If you can't read, set up machine translators to work with the game and follow the flowchart that comes with the game.

Normal route has 5 choices during quests to kill or spare: 1 in chapter 2, 3 in chapter 3 and 1 in chapter 4.

Whore route has 6 choices: 2 in chapter 2, 3 in chapter 3 and 1 in chapter 4.

Obviously the choices are there to be made when players actually win the decisive boss fight at the end of a mission route. There REALLY shouldn't be a problem switching to the evil route from either of the above by picking the right choices. If you can't read, set up machine translators to work with the game and follow the flowchart that comes with the game.

i use chii trans lite but its kinda not translating whole thing especially on choises, as for translation agregator its crashes on my windows 10 with error rgss3 player error.

You could at least edit your post with link to dlsite.
Anyway, uploading the game now. Was going at 4,5 MB/s but MEGA is acting up and it dropped to 700 KB/s, so might take a while.

Oh, btw, the graphics folder alone is 1,7 gb for those interested.

Yeah, screw mega. Uploaded on google drive instead: (fixed).

Thanks. I actually bought this one, but dlsite's DL servers are totally humped apparently. Can't get any of the segments to download.

So does this game have battle fucking? I see some enemies run at me with the heart symbol over their head, but when we get into a fight all they ever do is attack me. No sex based attacks that I can find as of yet. I did open a chest in the main character's room and got some Heart item that I equipped, thought that might trigger the H-battle scenes, but still no luck. Is there something I need to do in the storyline to unlock battle fucking?

So does this game have battle fucking? I see some enemies run at me with the heart symbol over their head, but when we get into a fight all they ever do is attack me. No sex based attacks that I can find as of yet. I did open a chest in the main character's room and got some Heart item that I equipped, thought that might trigger the H-battle scenes, but still no luck. Is there something I need to do in the storyline to unlock battle fucking?

She needs to lose her virginity, the easiest way is to lose a combat to one of the mini-boss enemies at the end of a mission.

Once her virginity is gone, random enemies will combine rape attacks with their standard suite of actions. Same system it's always been since it was pioneered in the Wall game.

I did manage to get her to lose her virginity during the bandit boss fight. Haven't had a single enemy H attack me yet, tried several fights. Any word on what the Heart item does that's in the chest in her room?

I found that heart-shaped item someplace else, either way you DON'T want to equip it if you want monsters to rape the character since it prevents the horniness debuff.

If monsters are still unwilling to rape the character, there are two solutions I can think of. The first is to go into the whore route and get more sexual experience through prostitution. The second is to finish the quest for the apothecary in the other town and undergo field trials of the new aphrodisiac. Once that mission is cleared (or not in the case of a virgin route) the aphrodisiac will be on sale at the item shops (last one in the list) and it will make the protagonist horny when drunk.

Based on OneOne's own gameplay video, the main character gains the ability to strip naked during battle in the whore route. Doing so should naturally enough persuade the monsters to rape rather than attack.

According to the game's html help file, sexual harassment scenes are more likely if the character is injured. So equipping the item which reduces defence to 1 should make rape scenes more likely. Also, NPCs targeting the main character for rape will appear from chapter 2 onwards provided the main character has lost her virginity.

Last edited:

i use chii trans lite but its kinda not translating whole thing especially on choises, as for translation agregator its crashes on my windows 10 with error rgss3 player error.

I use the VNR text setting function, and copy paste it into google translate. Cuz for some reason VNR give text too long shit lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back