What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oneone1 new game

same as the last two, I'd think. Variant quests depending on wether you're a used article or not. And maybe some ways to 'change' routes like losing a boss fight or something.

There's 3 route, Normal, Prostitute and Slave
There's a chance to fall into prostitute route by not reaching the owed money amount by the route end.

To go into evil route, you need to be in prostitute route and have killed 10+ by story choice by end end of ch.3

In Normal route, there are also some side quest in each chapter after ch.1

Normal 4 ending

1. Virgin End 1
2. Virgin End 2
3. None virgin - Sluttiness- 1 Ending
4. None Virgin - Sluttiness - higher then 1 Ending
5. Lose to final boss

Prostitute route
6. Victory in final fight
7. Lose in final fight

Evil Route
8. Victory in final fight
9. Lose in final fight

There's 3 route, Normal, Prostitute and Slave
There's a chance to fall into prostitute route by not reaching the owed money amount by the route end.

To go into evil route, you need to be in prostitute route and have killed 10+ by story choice by end end of ch.3

In Normal route, there are also some side quest in each chapter after ch.1
Adding more info, you can enter evil route at the end of normal route chapter 4 by having >=10 kills. Game still prioritize slave route if you can't repay dept.
In slave route, kill 10 people by the end of chap3 or 15 by the end of chap4 to enter evil route.

I Suggest that we still call this game OneOne's New game! No he don't have an real name, is his new game! Simple!
Btw i found an torrent and it is almost 3GBs! I see that OneOne1 has been stepping up his game since last time we saw him, but goddamn! That is one hell of an evolution since Dark Elf no Historia...

If no one's already working on a partial for this I could make a partial for it. I know Yugifan does most of the Partials for Oneone1's games.
Although I wont be able to get started on the partial till Friday evening because of work stuff. So if anyone wants to get started on this before I do let me know. If not the work begins Friday.

If no one's already working on a partial for this I could make a partial for it. I know Yugifan does most of the Partials for Oneone1's games.
Although I wont be able to get started on the partial till Friday evening because of work stuff. So if anyone wants to get started on this before I do let me know. If not the work begins Friday.

Please do, I was gonna do it but you can have it. Takes that one off my mind :)

Looking forward to whoever does it. :)

Well, i was going to do it, then someone else said they was going to do it , which sounded nice ,but then he didn't wanna do it so now someone else is doing it. X_x

Is the full version as easy as the trial? OneOne1 really seems to have trouble with making their games challenging, especially considering different routes in their games require you to lose etc.

Well, i was going to do it, then someone else said they was going to do it , which sounded nice ,but then he didn't wanna do it so now someone else is doing it. X_x

feelsbadman,

Is the full version as easy as the trial? OneOne1 really seems to have trouble with making their games challenging, especially considering different routes in their games require you to lose etc.

There's an accessory i the heroine room that reduce your def to 1

im a bit confused grabbed the thing in the cave full of snakes and i swear i have talked to everyone have no idea what to do

im a bit confused grabbed the thing in the cave full of snakes and i swear i have talked to everyone have no idea what to do

You're supposed to collect 3 ingredients for the wine. Aside from snake skin, you get some water from the stream and a purple flower at the bottom right of the map outside the cave.

You're supposed to collect 3 ingredients for the wine. Aside from snake skin, you get some water from the stream and a purple flower at the bottom right of the map outside the cave.

Please tell me you know what to do after you get all the ingredients... murder all the goblins in the cave... get the "dont smell the flower" quest...
The bloody quests are still listed and the translator is confusing as hell.

<-- screenshot

Please tell me you know what to do after you get all the ingredients... murder all the goblins in the cave... get the "dont smell the flower" quest...
The bloody quests are still listed and the translator is confusing as hell.

<-- screenshot

Talk to the father, and go bring his son back home.

Where is bloody gallery for this game?

No, you misunderstood me, i stated that i wanted an OneOne1 game with an Open World, and that i didn't liked his way of advancing the story, with the quests. That is what i said.

becoz 111 can have alot more control over the game flow when things are more linear.

If you are expecting a sim girl thing its definitely not gonna happen. At least not for OneOne1 (their RPG gameplay was complete trash until the recent 2 games). It requires too much work, planning and design that OneOne1 was never capable of in their previous works.

While the quests are disappointing to you, the H scenes seem to be free to trigger as long as your MC lose her virginity and reach the horny level for the events. That might fit your open world needs and probably the only open world feeling you can get from oneone1's future games.

I'm translating the pics for myself if anyone doing the PT wants to use them.

Does anyone know if VNR can translate the mission description or not, game kinda hard without any pointer at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back