What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oneone1 new game

yea am not doing as for this one tho cuz ik in less than 3hours a guy would have upload it on nyaa

ea am not doing as for this one tho cuz ik in less than 3hours a guy would have upload it on nyaa .

I'd rather wait for that.
The other takes the eternal ^^

Maybe it's time to update the thread title?

You could at least edit your post with link to dlsite.
Anyway, uploading the game now. Was going at 4,5 MB/s but MEGA is acting up and it dropped to 700 KB/s, so might take a while.

Oh, btw, the graphics folder alone is 1,7 gb for those interested.

Yeah, screw mega. Uploaded on google drive instead: (fixed).

Last edited:

Thanks for the link and we should probably wait for bug fixes and typos which are likely to appear

Many thanks to you both for the download link ^^

7f0b8f8edf.png

You could at least edit your post with link to dlsite.
Anyway, uploading the game now. Was going at 4,5 MB/s but MEGA is acting up and it dropped to 700 KB/s, so might take a while.

Oh, btw, the graphics folder alone is 1,7 gb for those interested.

Yeah, screw mega. Uploaded on google drive instead:

Even if you get it to me rare exe unpacked same mistake.

I'm getting the same result. Corrupt rgss3a file from the google drive download.

7f0b8f8edf.png

Even if you get it to me rare exe unpacked same mistake.

Yeah, sorry for that. Didn't check if the rar compressed the file properly before uploading. Fixing it right now, packed with 7zip this time and everything's fine. Just gonna take about 10 minutes before it's uploaded.

Yeah, sorry for that. Didn't check if the rar compressed the file properly before uploading. Fixing it right now, packed with 7zip this time and everything's fine. Just gonna take about 10 minutes before it's uploaded.

Just wanted to point out ^ ^.
But well fix the try just the other link. XD

This game is almost double the size of the usual OneOne1 games. Nice!

Alright, fixed the link.

Thanks!

Edit: Just giving a 3rd party feedback here. Gaxxd's fixed-link really is working perfectly now.

Last edited:

Won't be able to play until later but I have a quick question if anybody knows: Is it just the three routes they've listed or is there a variant of the "normal" route depending on if you're a virgin or not? The other two games had it where being a non-virgin meant you were given sex quests on that normal path.

The increase in game size may be partially due to more voice acting. They got Liam Neeson to voice the bad guy.

Won't be able to play until later but I have a quick question if anybody knows: Is it just the three routes they've listed or is there a variant of the "normal" route depending on if you're a virgin or not? The other two games had it where being a non-virgin meant you were given sex quests on that normal path.

same as the last two, I'd think. Variant quests depending on wether you're a used article or not. And maybe some ways to 'change' routes like losing a boss fight or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back