What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oneone1 new game

My guess is that Oneone1 wanted to push the game on to the store front as soon as possible and gave them a horribly buggy demo just to say that the demo is there. Given that Oneone1's previous games and quality are quite high, they are banking on their fanbase to buy the game regardless of how horrible the demo is. Plus it does help that people that are interested in this game have been following their promos of it on their own site so.... there's that I guess.

There is a patch on their website which should fix crashes. If google translate is correct its not due to bugs but some compression corruption.

Odd, I didn't suffer any crash.

Odd and End
If you search the heroine room, you'll get an accessory called 呪われし刻印 that increase damage she takes.

Prologue mission
Get the medicine from the herbalist

- Go to into the house north of the town entrance, and talk to the father
- Go through the forest, and go to the potion/herbist in the next town to get the medicine
- Brint it back to the father, and you complete prologue mission

Chapter 1
You get 3 mission choice (1 varation)
1. お酒の材料集め (Get material for beer)
2. 東の洞窟のゴブリン退治 (Defeat Goblin in the East cave)
3a. 不良息子の根性を叩き直して (Beat some sense into deliquent son)
3b. 家出息子を連れ戻して (Bring back runaway son)

Completeing mission 1 or 2 first, will change mission 3a to 3b.

1.お酒の材料集め (Get 3 material for the bar)
It's a simple fetch quest, in that you'll go to a forest find the spring water and flower in the forest area, and in the cave find a shell to complete this mission.

Simple quest, first talk to the village elder, then travel to the goblin cave and kill all seven goblin. no H-scene for losing

In the stair above the sick child, go to the right house and talk to the father, and get a quest to defeat 2 bad people, you can lose, and soldier will come mop-up, but you'll lose the reward, and there's no H-scene for losing

3b. 家出息子を連れ戻して (Bring back runaway son) <H-scene avaiable>
After taling to the father, you heard the son joined a gang in the Souther City west road, you'll fight the two druggie from 3a. and later meet the boss of the gang.
defeating him complete the quest
If lose to him, you get two choice, fight back(抵抗する) or give up(降参する).
Fighting back will still fail the quest, but you'll keep virginity
Giving up will get the first H-scene HシーンA-01

After you clear these 3 quest, you get a new mission

4. Pretend to be rich merchant fiance(富豪商人の婚約者のふり) <H-scene avaiable>
After completeing or failing the above 3 quest, talk to J (Your teacher) and start the quest, you have to win the fight to get the h-scene

After victory you get 2 choice

- refuse invitation (誘いを断る)
complete quest

-せっかくだから… will result in h-scene with 2 choice

抵抗する - Fail the quest but keep virginity
諦める - Lose virginity

After this, you go into chapter 2, depending on how much you have, will depend on which route you'll go into since the loan shark is back demanding his money

If you have 15,000G, then you go into normal route
If you have less then 15,000G, then you go into prostitute route.

Odd and End
If you search the heroine room, you'll get an accessory called 呪われし刻印 that increase damage she takes.

Prologue mission

- Go through the forest, and go to the potion/herbist in the next town to get the medicine

Chapter 1

It's a simple fetch quest, in that you'll go to a forest find the spring water and flower in the forest area, and in the cave find a shell to complete this mission.

Simple quest, first talk to the village elder, then travel to the goblin cave and kill all seven goblin. no H-scene for losing

In the stair above the sick child, go to the right house and talk to the father, and get a quest to defeat 2 bad people, you can lose, and soldier will come mop-up, but you'll lose the reward, and there's no H-scene for losing

After taling to the father, you heard the son joined a gang in the Souther City west road, you'll fight the two druggie from 3a. and later meet the boss of the gang.

After completeing or failing the above 3 quest, talk to J (Your teacher) and start the quest, you have to win the fight to get the h-scene

complete quest

諦める - Lose virginity

After this, you go into chapter 2, depending on how much you have, will depend on which route you'll go into since the loan shark is back demanding his money

Oh god, please no! No more of those RPG quest storyline based! Why is so difficult to OneOne1 try to make an game without any quest to advance an story AT ALL!? I know that this helps to track the story, but really though. You should do this when you are making the game, then take out the goddamn quest system! If you want to keep the quest then keep it, but please do an Open World RPG! I swear the only thing left to an OneOne1 game reaches an "perfect state" for me, is by making an LoliQue 2 type of gameplay. I would love to see OneOne1 do that...
Let me dream ok? :(

Oh god, please no! No more of those RPG quest storyline based! Why is so difficult to OneOne1 try to make an game without any quest to advance an story AT ALL!? I know that this helps to track the story, but really though. You should do this when you are making the game, then take out the goddamn quest system! If you want to keep the quest then keep it, but please do an Open World RPG! I swear the only thing left to an OneOne1 game reaches an "perfect state" for me, is by making an LoliQue 2 type of gameplay. I would love to see OneOne1 do that...
Let me dream ok? :(

If you go open world, you go into naked plus category
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29274

can I ask you something important...

is there any virgin route in here? since I am interested in preserving virginity until the last boss...
(and losing by the small fry gangrape)

ohh and sorry for my English...

(btw why don't we change the title since it already got title from OneOne1?)

Virgin route is possible.

Odd and End

Prologue mission

Chapter 1

complete quest

諦める - Lose virginity

I actually like the route/story idea, it make sense and realy easy to track. Im guessing it will be the same like 2 previous of their game where if you do the virgin run you pretty much unlock all the cg's.

SVMucLC.png
Oh im sorry did i offend someone? I feel sorry for ya mate.

Last edited:

When is the full version of this game being released? This one looks promising.

That 900 mb demo though. Those voice files really do take its toll

『没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ-』 審査が通ったみたいです( ・`ω・´)
DL版は明日12月1日(木)販売開始予定です(*^o^*)

It looks like it came on dmm if anyone can confirm?

It looks like it came on dmm if anyone can confirm?

I get a website error when viewing oneone's list of games in dmm (oh the website is down nvm), dmm doesn't have it listed under their new releases, and oneone's website doesn't have any news with today's date on it, so my guess is no.

Last edited:

It's out on DLsite. There was an internal server error earlier which prevented access but it's fixed now.

And its out A-S but it weights 2.6 gigas it seems T T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back