What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

Hey guys, i want to ask something:

There is a way to make the mc have any kind of sex without loss her virginity? I am kinda tired of trying in each boss and for now there is all the time vaginal rape...:mad:

actuallly it would be great one senpai explain all routes :rolleyes: idk how people get all things only with partial patch i cant even with vn reader :3

I looked everywhere. No one who has the updated version?

hey guys i need help :( when i lost virginity to boss im getting this error everytime

can somebody help me with that ? :( cant progress, please im going mad

hey guys i need help :( when i lost virginity to boss im getting this error everytime

can somebody help me with that ? :( cant progress, please im going mad

try to rename foldier

Let's try this one more time.
Something you may have all figured out already. This game has shota, don't post links.

Something you may have all figured out already. This game has shota, don't post links.

If you ask for a link in this thread, I'm going to ban you permanently. No more warnings.

I got the joseph mushroom and don't know what to do next. I talked to the guy that gave me the request but nothing happens.

I got the joseph mushroom and don't know what to do next. I talked to the guy that gave me the request but nothing happens.

The "Joserf" mushroom quest requires you turn in the mushroom in the Eastern large building in town rather than heading straight back to the guild. This quest is a tad different with the turn in... I`ve put on note on the translation thread to put this last bit of info in, but I think Yugi has moved on to other partials.

hi there can any 1 tell me if we could actually remove her clothes being in town (non-virgin route) i got her stats high well but still cant get how to do it ..... well i could do that over the prison ...... but is it actually possible to get her undress being in town? :confused:

hi there can any 1 tell me if we could actually remove her clothes being in town (non-virgin route) i got her stats high well but still cant get how to do it ..... well i could do that over the prison ...... but is it actually possible to get her undress being in town? :confused:

in one route (jail one) king rewards you and let you decide wear clothes or not. you can simply change that ui (press esc and under h-profile there is clothes section)

The "Joserf" mushroom quest requires you turn in the mushroom in the Eastern large building in town rather than heading straight back to the guild. This quest is a tad different with the turn in... I`ve put on note on the translation thread to put this last bit of info in, but I think Yugi has moved on to other partials.

Thanks! I appreciate the help!

in one route (jail one) king rewards you and let you decide wear clothes or not. you can simply change that ui (press esc and under h-profile there is clothes section)

yes sir i am aware of that but i wanna know is if i could change her clothes while being in town not in prison? :confused: ..... hope they add that in their future updates :eek:

yes sir i am aware of that but i wanna know is if i could change her clothes while being in town not in prison? :confused: ..... hope they add that in their future updates :eek:

in the h-tags there is "seeing naked" tag soo im sure in one way or another you able to go naked in another towns cause going only in prison map doesnt count seeing naked one. Im planning to finish this game with all possible routes if i figure out how i will inform you :3

I'm not entirely sure you can, from my memory of playing it, it's only in that dark route that you can do it. Same with their previous game.

Correct, only Dark Route would give you the clothing option in the menu.

in the h-tags there is "seeing naked" tag soo im sure in one way or another you able to go naked in another towns cause going only in prison map doesnt count seeing naked one. Im planning to finish this game with all possible routes if i figure out how i will inform you :3

ty nopezetsu i am trying to figure out how to complete other routes as well so if any luck i'll inform too :)

Correct, only Dark Route would give you the clothing option in the menu.

aahhh thanks too welkin .... well thats sad coz they should have given us options for to get naked in town ........ well or maybe give that option after finishing the game once or something but well maybe oneone1 would add it in their future games if there's any lol

also i have question. routes decides when you lost every other bosses right ? every boss loose makes another route ? what is the best way goes all routes >.> please inform me

also i have question. routes decides when you lost every other bosses right ? every boss loose makes another route ? what is the best way goes all routes >.> please inform me

- - Is the list I have on the first post not clear enough?

Back