What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

Edit: Nevermind, found a house I missed to the east of the hotel that had the NPC.

So I got the mushroom from the forest and... talked to every single NPC in town and still cannot report in the quest.

Guild master just keeps saying to deliver it to the client who lives north of the hotel.

For that you have to talk to the guy on top left in the house with the green hedges.

any 1 knows what to do in undead hideout? (non-virgin route) not sure what to do to get those doors open :(

EDIT: nm found it there is some switch you need to flip didn't saw it before lol

Last edited:

And at 10000 request part there is an a string error

I got a string error at the 3rd quest begin at chapter 4

Is prostitution a one-time thing or can you do it more than once? Also, can she get pregnant outside of the H-scenes?

Is prostitution a one-time thing or can you do it more than once? Also, can she get pregnant outside of the H-scenes?

Prostitution can be done as much as you want as soon as she did it for the first time in story line.

she cant get pregnant :(

I tried both files from nya torrents and when i run it, the game crashes. (msg error : RGSS3 player has stoped working)
All the other games,work smoothly.
Any suggestions are most welcome!

this is just a guess, but these are some effort u can try, which u may have proably did

-often time you need to unblock some downloaded exe file
-make sure the folder and it's content are not read only
-move the game from "program files" folder (and the like)
-copy the exe from other game (don't forget make backup)
-if maybe corrupt component, well redownload i think, sometime i can get corrupt picture file
-if not win 7, try setting compatibilty mode to win 7

Last edited:

Hey remember me the guy with problems with laggy towns in this game apparently it's the same with other rgss3 player games I really want to know why this is happening and how to fix this PM me a long list of reasons and fixes if you want or just talk about here....

I've tried changing things up in my nvidia control panel with the frames and 3d applications to avail so I'm just lost...

Cheers in advance,

EDIT:
If you want to talk about solutions or fixes with me come here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796&page=36

Last edited:

Finally,i did it! :p
First of all,i have to correct myself and say that both game files from nya torrent, work perfectly.(tested both)

What i was wrong whose, that i change the extracted folder with english characters.By creating a subfolder with english (so to know what is this game), game works just fine.

It opens with applocale.(Or else,msg appear : File corrupted.Please run a virus check, then reinstall application.)

Thank you for your quick response perakurakarakerot :)

Rep up to yugifan3 team for partial!!!

ToaruLL can't think something more,other than previous answers...

Last edited:

Finally,i did it! :p
First of all,i have to correct myself and say that both game files from nya torrent, work perfectly.(tested both)

What i was wrong whose, that i change the extracted folder with english characters.By creating a subfolder with english (so to know what is this game), game works just fine.

It opens with applocale.(Or else,msg appear : File corrupted.Please run a virus check, then reinstall application.)

Thank you for your quick response perakurakarakerot :)

Rep up to yugifan3 team for partial!!!

ToaruLL can't think something more,other than previous answers...

I didn't see your original post but for future reference, if you properly install japanese language packs through your regional and language settings BEFORE extracting it you shouldn't have an issue with japanese file names nor need applocale.

After I reformatted I ran into this issue because I forgot to install the language pack, the game still wouldn't run AFTER I did because it was still named gibberish. re-extracting the folder worked fine.

Anyone can send me for private a mega link? i only found premiums links.

Edit: I got the link thank you so much for the pvt :*

Edit 2: i dont have the link anymore.

Last edited:

asd.jpg is there a partial translation for this?

Last edited:

Well someone knows what that I need to do to complete this quest

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9

View attachment 21956is there a partial translation for this?
edit: seems to have been translated:

gD6fIGyOrd.jpg

Last edited:

Well someone knows what that I need to do to complete this quest
The chimera dragon only can be damaged with magic. Normal attacks are useless against it. Once you beat it a guy shows up and teleport it away. After that you only have to visit the one who gave the quest to you.

She has a tag for "Sensitive" under profile/total profile 1 (at level 1), "B. Milk Climax" for lv2, which stats drive this one/how to get the lv3?

Last edited:

She has a tag for "Sensitive" under profile/total profile 1 (at level 1), "B. Milk Climax" for lv2, which stats drive this one/how to get the lv3?

Guess my question was not clear... how do I get the last tag from this screen (where the red circle is). Thanks.

temp3.jpg

Guess my question was not clear... how do I get the last tag from this screen (where the red circle is). Thanks.

Nevermind, figure it out, you get this from having H multiple times with the 3 guys in the fence area in dark route.

Now I am still missing this one:
temp3.jpg

Anyway, the game is bugged on the sex count, 999 is converted to 99999.

i looked up the last pages, didnt see who i can pm for a link (maybe im blind, if so im realy sorry) and i hate it to beg for a link, but could someone be kind enough to pm me a link and preferbly with game version, just to let me know if its the up to date version or not (no im not asking for the most updated version, i ONLY want to know)

edit: is this game in english or is there already an UI transolation out? D:

editedit: im stupid, found a link for v1.0 so if someone is willing to share the updated version i'll love you, kinda

Last edited:
Back