What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Marauder of Dystopia -The weakest go to the wall- / ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall― RE163833 RJ163833

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall―

For now, I think I might wait on the basic menus and such to get released before continuing my serious rune from scratch again :p
Basic Menus have already been taken care of, along with the rest of the Database stuff. all that I really have left to translate is the Missions. I'll probably have those done by Tomorrow or Sunday depending on how much time I spend on it. After I translate the missions I may go deeper into translating the game.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Alright, here it is. Well, Sort of. I decided instead of trying to translate every quest description I'd only translate the Title, Location and Objective. It was a lot quicker and gives you the nitty gritty of what you need to do without all the fluff. But don't worry, I'll still give you that fluff I know you love, just later.
I'll keep working on this game as time goes by, but this should be enough to get you through the game with at least a general sense of what's going on.

And We're Back

Sorry for the delay

*Edit* Oh and if you find any mission objectives that go over the edge let me know and I'll fix it do it don't do that.
**EDIT** Link Removed for troubleshooting of quests not completing properly.
***EDIT*** The problem has been found and fixed. Rejoice!
****Edit**** Updated partial.

Last edited:

Madobe-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Isn't it closer to Natti/Nati's Brothel, rather than Nazi Brothel? The name of the place refers to the owner I believe.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Isn't it closer to Natti/Nati's Brothel, rather than Nazi Brothel? The name of the place refers to the owner I believe.
I suppose you're right. I'll change it when I figure out what I broke for quests not showing up after completion.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finished the game. Honestly, I don't think OneOne1 can make a serious H-game. It's different from those older game that I played before.
I share you guys my save files, there are 2 save files:
- Save 2: Before the final boss, Virgin Route, First Run, LVL 42
- Save 3: New game+, unlocked all CG (after finished virgin route), LVL 48

Edited: On New game+, unlock destroy herself (choose the final option on battle menu screen while fighting enemies, not on skill list)
Edited 2nd: Lewd Route is totally different path from Virgin Route :v

Attachments

Last edited:

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i kinda stuck
after kill summoner in M02, i can't get new quest anymore and church door locked

also, after clear the quest i can't get money reward
is that a bug?

---------------------------------------------------------

ignore this, after start the new game again, the problem gone

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do access the gallery in this game?
Also i'm kinda stuck at one of the 10k quests. I've killed the cerbero and freed the girls in the prison but i have no clue what the third quest is about.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do access the gallery in this game?
Also i'm kinda stuck at one of the 10k quests. I've killed the cerbero and freed the girls in the prison but i have no clue what the third quest is about.
The gallery is available after completing the game (bad end, slut end etc.) and is accessible from the menu with all the options (save & load, items etc.).

If you're undertaking the quest featuring a cerberus as a boss, after defeating it the flowchart instructs players to talk to the tribe elder again to get an item as a reward.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

:( ntr feel on this is so weak still fuckfest but for me this is their best game so far , no hard fetishes has corruption etc. :rolleyes: maybe they realize something hope they keep it up.. good arts + game mechanics = awesomeness

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you obtain the second and third hearts in the profile screen?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you obtain the second and third hearts in the profile screen?
It's a simple manner of progressing through the chapters whereupon one heart is automatically added at the start of the chapter (I'm referring to the flowchart) once the protagonist has lost her virginity.

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go down the empire (whore) route earliest chance one gets. After that it's a simple manner of progressing through the chapters whereupon one heart is automatically added at the start of the chapter (I'm referring to the flowchart).
I have entered the Empire route at the earliest chance (mission 7) and she is still at one heart.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have entered the Empire route at the earliest chance (mission 7) and she is still at one heart.
Wrong. Earliest chance to get to the empire route is to lose to Jack the Ripper (end of chapter 1).

From memory for the empire route:

1st heart: Scene 3 (Wall scene orgy)
2nd heart: Scene 16 (Naked on all fours 24/7 surrounded by used condoms)
3rd heart: Scene 22 (Exhibitionism + sex as escapism)

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nice step in the right directions for ONEONE1 did a very decent game with several not linear plots, corruption system also cool, like in their Hentai Quest, hope they keep up the good work, p.s. character design also looks decent and not just bitchy from the start thats very good.

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the game. Honestly, I don't think OneOne1 can make a serious H-game. It's different from those older game that I played before.
I share you guys my save files, there are 2 save files:
- Save 2: Before the final boss, Virgin Route, First Run, LVL 42
- Save 3: New game+, unlocked all CG (after finished virgin route), LVL 48

Edited: On New game+, unlock destroy herself (choose the final option on battle menu screen while fighting enemies, not on skill list)
Edited 2nd: Lewd Route is totally different path from Virgin Route :v
I'm sorry but even when I try to play on New game+ it doesn't seem like there's any option of 'destroy herself'...do I need to get further into the story to use that?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm start missing those old "Bansee screaming" crazy sluts already......
I miss those preg games.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone attempted translating the basics of the game?

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright, here it is. Well, Sort of. I decided instead of trying to translate every quest description I'd only translate the Title, Location and Objective. It was a lot quicker and gives you the nitty gritty of what you need to do without all the fluff. But don't worry, I'll still give you that fluff I know you love, just later.
I'll keep working on this game as time goes by, but this should be enough to get you through the game with at least a general sense of what's going on.

And We're Back

Sorry for the delay

*Edit* Oh and if you find any mission objectives that go over the edge let me know and I'll fix it do it don't do that.
**EDIT** Link Removed for troubleshooting of quests not completing properly.
***EDIT*** The problem has been found and fixed. Rejoice!
****Edit**** Updated partial.

Hints you to Rrezz's partial, I believe this is a Data folder with modified/translated .rvdata2 files in it, all you need to do is decrypt your games .rgssa3 file and remove it, just follow this tutorial once the game starts, not with the .rgssa3 file, but the Data folder and the Graphics folder overwrite the Data folder with the stuff Rrezz created, btw great job Rrezz...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry but even when I try to play on New game+ it doesn't seem like there's any option of 'destroy herself'...do I need to get further into the story to use that?
Finish the initial prologue featuring the five guards in the castle and the three guards outside of it. Once back at the house, she learns the suicide ability. It's not a skill, rather it's the new option now listed underneath the "run away" option.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When the game ended, there was something about a password "assassinhaz" Anyone know what it does? Also is it possible to transfer her H-level to New game+?

Last edited: