What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Marauder of Dystopia -The weakest go to the wall- / ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall― RE163833 RJ163833

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall―

When the game ended, there was something about a password "assassinhaz" Anyone know what it does? Also is it possible to transfer her H-level to New game+?
Later versions will have additional content that the password will unlock.

The H-level doesn't transfer over, but players can check the cumulative H-level using the extra option.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why I have not the option "Change Clothes" (Naked) in the route Normal no virgin in the 4 Chapter? I have the 3 hearts! and the Provoke Enemy skill, but missing the Change Clothes option :(

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Later versions will have additional content that the password will unlock.

The H-level doesn't transfer over, but players can check the cumulative H-level using the extra option.
Thanks for the response. Once it is updated and available on the english site, I may buy it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why I have not the option "Change Clothes" (Naked) in the route Normal no virgin in the 4 Chapter? I have the 3 hearts! and the Provoke Enemy skill, but missing the Change Clothes option :(
Because it's not available in the normal route? The flowchart that comes with the game is mostly accurate so use it.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, here it is. Well, Sort of. I decided instead of trying to translate every quest description I'd only translate the Title, Location and Objective. It was a lot quicker and gives you the nitty gritty of what you need to do without all the fluff. But don't worry, I'll still give you that fluff I know you love, just later.
I'll keep working on this game as time goes by, but this should be enough to get you through the game with at least a general sense of what's going on.

And We're Back

Sorry for the delay

*Edit* Oh and if you find any mission objectives that go over the edge let me know and I'll fix it do it don't do that.
**EDIT** Link Removed for troubleshooting of quests not completing properly.
***EDIT*** The problem has been found and fixed. Rejoice!
****Edit**** Updated partial.
Thanks for partial, Rrezz! I had suggested translation of all missions description. You have translated two entries in each mission report. Could you translate the third entries in mission reports as well, please? It would take not so much efforts to do it. Thanks in advance.

Puttana

Reputation score

Finished the game. Honestly, I don't think OneOne1 can make a serious H-game. It's different from those older game that I played before.
I share you guys my save files, there are 2 save files:
- Save 2: Before the final boss, Virgin Route, First Run, LVL 42
- Save 3: New game+, unlocked all CG (after finished virgin route), LVL 48

Edited: On New game+, unlock destroy herself (choose the final option on battle menu screen while fighting enemies, not on skill list)
Edited 2nd: Lewd Route is totally different path from Virgin Route :v
fantasyzero, I did not find suicide/self destroying option in battle menu in your Save 3, nor unlocked CG was found in the game menu there. What's wrong? Or this option appears only when I fight bosses? :confused:

Last edited:

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have stuck in Nati Brothel quest,
have fuck all npc but quest can't complete,
any walkthrough ? :(

Rrezz

Reputation score

i have stuck in Nati Brothel quest,
have fuck all npc but quest can't complete,
any walkthrough ? :(
Erm... which route on you on? You probably just has to go to the upstairs and talk to the succubus lady.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, downloaded and checked. Alot of stuff not translated yet, something your working on or did you forget to save? Happens to me sometimes, you think you save then oops, forgot to and upload it and turns out : Uh, oops, that and that ain't translated. Delete and re-upload. xD Derp.jpg
I see that profile seems to be one big image file , wow good thing i let you tackle that. >w< And lots of skills aren't translated.
Guess i'll play this game a bit later when you've finished. Keep up the good work as always. ^_^b

Rrezz

Reputation score

Right, downloaded and checked. Alot of stuff not translated yet, something your working on or did you forget to save? Happens to me sometimes, you think you save then oops, forgot to and upload it and turns out : Uh, oops, that and that ain't translated. Delete and re-upload. xD Derp.jpg
I see that profile seems to be one big image file , wow good thing i let you tackle that. >w< And lots of skills aren't translated.
Guess i'll play this game a bit later when you've finished. Keep up the good work as always. ^_^b

No, everything is good. I already said I'll do the quest descriptions later.
Also be sure you're using the updated link. There's 2 links available. I'll take the older one down later.
Also the only skills I translated were the ones that pertained to the main character.
Everything is good and taken care of, quit worrying about it and step off.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, well that explains it then.
And i'll step on your foot as much as i want! Feel the pain! >: D

Rrezz

Reputation score

Oh, well that explains it then.
And i'll step on your foot as much as i want! Feel the pain! >: D
Listen, I appreciate you wanting to translate every game that ever released but I have this under control. There will be updates to the game and as such there will also be coinciding updates to the translation. Everything is going as it should be. Go ahead and sit this one out.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never said it like that.
I downloaded a file, saw some stuff wasn't translated, so i merely asked if you were done or not or if you forgot to save.
You said no it wasn't done yet, okay fine i'll wait simple as that.
So, everyone chill out, let's move on.

R

Ryka

Listen, I appreciate you wanting to translate every game that ever released but I have this under control. There will be updates to the game and as such there will also be coinciding updates to the translation. Everything is going as it should be. Go ahead and sit this one out.
Better progress sooner than later. No one has a legal standing on any translation. I hope you stop rampaging on my friend please.

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Rrezz: this quest dude, empire route

Attachments

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

fantasyzero, I did not find suicide/self destroying option in battle menu in your Save 3, nor unlocked CG was found in the game menu there. What's wrong? Or this option appears only when I fight bosses? :confused:
The trigger for having completed game doesn't seem to work on that save. Use the virgin route save and beat the boss to unlock those. I'm guessing the game doesn't actually save those stats on the save files itself but in some other way.
Anyway after beating the boss like that you should have the suicide option and extras menu open then. Atleast that's how I got them to work.

HConan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on first 10000G quest. What is an objective about this quest?

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I never said it like that.
I downloaded a file, saw some stuff wasn't translated, so i merely asked if you were done or not or if you forgot to save.
You said no it wasn't done yet, okay fine i'll wait simple as that.
So, everyone chill out, let's move on.
If you are both so interested in doing a partial of this 111 title, why not contribute each other? No one likes stepping on another's foot or being stepped on, but maybe whilst working together you can make the translation a better one!

I always find that colluding with more people over a topic/project makes the thing itself bigger and more beautiful, most of the time you even add stuff to your own skillset doing just that, yeahh I know it can be a pain and make things more difficult on first sight when sharing your work and getting advice you didn't ask for, but in the long run I must say it always helped me putting in the extra effort of sharing my work and having people nag on it or contribute to it...

...Man this got out of hand quick all I wanted to say...be nice to each other try to keep an open mind this goes both ways, and you two might even be able to learn a thing or 2 from each other...:)

...man, writing this felt like some heated up bs...over such a redundant topic...do whatever you want, why did I even write this, well now it's done...:p...I should go back to translating myself...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished all the routes.

Decent enough story (for a Oneone1 release). The scenes are great, not much extreme stuff but a nicely drawn heroine and very nice situations. On the empire route it's more or less sex on demand, with the normal route she needs to lose her virginity before most of the CG sex poses involving NPCs are made available.

The PDF flowchart which comes with the game is 100% accurate on how to complete missions, it falls flat on which scenes in particular are unlocked upon a loss etc. At any rate, players who just want to see the scenes without their context only need to finish the game once for the extra function with the gallery and all the CGs to be unlocked permanently.

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, here it is. Well, Sort of. I decided instead of trying to translate every quest description I'd only translate the Title, Location and Objective. It was a lot quicker and gives you the nitty gritty of what you need to do without all the fluff. But don't worry, I'll still give you that fluff I know you love, just later.
I'll keep working on this game as time goes by, but this should be enough to get you through the game with at least a general sense of what's going on.

And We're Back
Looters of Dystopia Ver 1.00
Sorry for the delay

*Edit* Oh and if you find any mission objectives that go over the edge let me know and I'll fix it do it don't do that.
**EDIT** Link Removed for troubleshooting of quests not completing properly.
***EDIT*** The problem has been found and fixed. Rejoice!
****Edit**** Updated partial.
Thank you for the partial!