What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Marauder of Dystopia -The weakest go to the wall- / ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall― RE163833 RJ163833

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall―

To Rrezz

Your translations are excellent. Thanks again. But in "Chase Impostor" the translation of mission headlines is incomplete probably since it was divided into three sub-missions. Please translate all headings. Otherwise it remains unclear why the Mission-giver suddenly intervened. Please finish you excellent translation task in missions menu. The Dutch proverb says: "If you said 'A' be kind to say 'B'".
Sorry, I can't do that. The script that covers that quest line is weird and will make turning in quests impossible. Even changing a single value in that Script will mess everything up. It took me a while to narrow it down, but sadly its that quest line's script.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To Rrezz

Your translations are excellent. Thanks again. But in "Chase Impostor" the translation of mission headlines is incomplete probably since it was divided into three sub-missions. Please translate all headings. Otherwise it remains unclear why the Mission-giver suddenly intervened. Please finish you excellent translation task in missions menu. The Dutch proverb says: "If you said 'A' be kind to say 'B'".
M16: Chase the imposter (based on flowchart)

1. Talk to the pub bartender in the city.
2. You'll be sent to find a jewel that will sell for the required amount requested by the bartender. Proceed to the new area named "ビルゴ砂漠遺跡".
3. In the area containing the jewel, players may or may not fight an optional sub-boss. This is the assassin who tried to kill Hazuki if she accepted the mission to sexually service the rebel sponsor in M10. Players on the virgin route will not encounter the assassin D and should just collect the jewel in the box at the end of the room.
4. Once the jewel is obtained, the scene shifts back to the bar. Hazuki's cover is blown and the boss of the imposter rebel faction (Dan) will make his appearance.
5. Players will be forced to fight Dan but will soon realise (virgin or non-virgin) that he is impossible to beat. After a few rounds, the combat will end and Hazuki will be raped (anal sex) by Dan if she's a non-virgin.
6. Whether or not Dan has his way with Hazuki, Hazuki's boss/mentor will come in and save Hazuki. After the scene, Hazuki will be brought back to the rebel base to be healed. Because her sword was broken in the fight with Dan, KJ at the rebel base ended up repairing and strengthening the sword granting players a new ability 朧月覚醒 (awaken the sword Oborotsuki, once the ability is active players temporarily gain two additional special skills which deal more damage than a regular attack).

I don't know what the homebrew translation has to say regarding the mission, but I'm confident that the info above is 100% accurate having played through the mission and double-checked it with the flowchart information. Homebrew machine translators are free to use the above info as they see fit.

Puttana

Reputation score

To Rrezz

Thank you for honest work and coscientious reply. :)

To Harleyquin13

Your six comments were very helpful for better understanding a non-simple game plot. Thanks a lot! :)

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oneone1 games have such good art. It's a shame there isn't a single game with a full english translation.

Stupid machine translations...
Sorry for being an idiot, How do you even do the machine translation for the game?

Also for those looking for the gallery, Once you beat the game, In the player option (where you view your status / gears etc) there will be an extra option to view CG gallery and animations etc.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Let it be known. I am insane.
I started a new side project despite having a million other things I should and need to be doing.
But one cannot simply not pass on a new challenge.

It's not done yet. And not everything will be translated but the important bits relevant to getting everything should be by the end.

Attachments

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So in the end it turns out I don't really care about this game (was interested in it initially, but not so much now..), but the PDF translation intrigued me somewhat. Just have to ask though - wouldn't it be easier to use Inkscape to hack the PDFs? Not sure what you're using, but as Inkscape just allows you to open the PDF (OK, one page at a time..) it'd be pretty trivial to edit the text rather than annotate it. Just a random (possibly incoherent) thought.

port old

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the profile there is a stat for prostitution, currently I am playing normal route with two hearts, but there is not a place where she can practice said profession. Is prostitution exclusive to empire route, or is it just mission based, or I need more hearts, or just advance in the game, currently I am in the slave ship mission. If somebody answers this question it would be apreciated

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the profile there is a stat for prostitution, currently I am playing normal route with two hearts, but there is not a place where she can practice said profession. Is prostitution exclusive to empire route, or is it just mission based, or I need more hearts, or just advance in the game, currently I am in the slave ship mission. If somebody answers this question it would be apreciated
She needs 3 hearts, but if you're in the empire route, I think it's easier to get prostitution. You can also get the option to be naked or not in the empire route. Well, at least from what I know.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn this is a good game, haven't had a RPG game this good in a long LONG ass time. Ironic how I usually avoid ONEONE1 games like the plague. My only real complaints are how everything is virgin locked and that most of the H-scenes are tied to the mandatory missions so you don't really have a choice on whether you want to initiate them or not.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She needs 3 hearts, but if you're in the empire route, I think it's easier to get prostitution. You can also get the option to be naked or not in the empire route. Well, at least from what I know.
She can first accept offers from the men from chapter 3 on the empire route, for the non-virgin normal route she has to wait until the final chapter.

Costume change only available in the empire route.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let it be known. I am insane.
I started a new side project despite having a million other things I should and need to be doing.
But one cannot simply not pass on a new challenge.

It's not done yet. And not everything will be translated but the important bits relevant to getting everything should be by the end.
I expected a lot more for a first offering, but considering you're actually busy trying to finish the Ahriman translation (plus other real life matters) I'm still surprised you even bothered with this in the first place.

Accept or reject the following suggestions below as you see fit:

敵のH攻撃解放: Enemy rape attacks unlocked
教会地下:ψのアジトへ = Underneath the church: To Sai (rebel organisation) hideout
処女分岐: Virgin (flag) branch
帝国アサシン: Imperial assassins (why reinvent the wheel with "ninjas"?!)
着衣か全裸がで戦闘の服装が変化: This is not well translated even though I can tell you've played the mission. Try "Combat sprite will reflect dialogue choice of clothed or nude"
M12. 娼婦面接に合格しナチィを暗殺せよ: Pass the prostitute interview and then assassinate Nati. (if you've played this mission, using "with" is obviously wrong)
ナチィ x 1: Boss: Nati (What the hell is "Finish them" about?!)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not trying to be too thorough first of all, just the basics to navigate it. Also I was being a bit silly when I was translating some of it. Making unnecessary remarks about Neenjas (sprite totally looks like a ninja) and mortal combat references. My non-virgin playthrough is currently on the way to Jack the Ripper. My furthest recon has briefly entered the empire route.
I can go back and remove the unnecessary remarks of my trying to be silly if it's really a major issue. Also I'm going for minimal effort so just annotating the english alongside the japanese is the minimal effort action for me. This is very much a passing fancy so don't expect thoroughness or professionalism (at least what passes for professionalism to me).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not trying to be too thorough first of all, just the basics to navigate it. Also I was being a bit silly when I was translating some of it. Making unnecessary remarks about Neenjas (sprite totally looks like a ninja) and mortal combat references. My non-virgin playthrough is currently on the way to Jack the Ripper. My furthest recon has briefly entered the empire route.
I can go back and remove the unnecessary remarks of my trying to be silly if it's really a major issue. Also I'm going for minimal effort so just annotating the english alongside the japanese is the minimal effort action for me. This is very much a passing fancy so don't expect thoroughness or professionalism (at least what passes for professionalism to me).
I won't be the one using the flowchart, but others who do so might prefer a proper job done (at least in terms of accuracy). Just as you're doing a homebrew translation as a passing fancy, I'm correcting your work as a way to switch my mind over from different tasks.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I cleaned it up a bit. About 75% done or so. Will probably go back over the beginning and add a bit more.

Edit: Done.
+ rep for this bro!!

reading this flowchart really realize how big this game is

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The following suggestions relate specifically to unclear sentences/poorly translated phrases in your new flowchart. I disagree with your embellishments to the original text but it's your release and you're free to do as you please with your homebrew translation.

H-scene 2: I gave you my suggestion but your new translation doesn't fully reflect this. Basically the scene gives you a choice beforehand on whether the clothes stay on or come off. After the scene ends, the choice made determines if the sprite has clothes or not.

地下を通ってナチィの娼館に潜入する: Infiltrate Nati's brothel via the underground passage.

帝国中級兵: Yes I know they used the knight sprite to represent these enemies, but the formal name would be something like "middle-ranking imperial soldiers"

伝説の魔技師を引き入れろ: Recruit the legendary magic artisan

エンペラールビーを守れ: Defend the "Emperor Ruby"

M07またはTM01を終了すると敗北時に機械姦へ分岐するようになる: Machine translators can't handle complex grammatical structures. Try "Once M07/TM01 have been successfully completed, defeats in battle will now lead to the machine rape scene"

バルヂィ3兄弟: It's not a V in the katakana, so why not "3 Baldy brothers"?

スポンサーの接待をクリアしている場合は支度金として15,000Gを先に貰える: If the M10 sponsor's entertainment quest was completed beforehand, 15,000G is received during the mission briefing as mission expenses.

処女時:帝国改造魔術兵 x2 が加える = Virgin: Two enhanced magician soldiers join the fight.
非処女時: 防御力半減の状態異常で戦闘= Non-virgin: "Defence halved" status debuff in effect for duration of battle.

途中で強制終了: Battle will end prematurely.

TM07. ポートタウンの裏名物: Port town's underground attraction

TM08. ホルン山に蘇った魔物: It's not a demon, "monster" is a better fit for 魔物

TM04クリア時はTM05~07クリアで発生
-TM04未クリア時はTM05.07クリアで発生: Japanese punctuation 101: ~ means From x to y inclusive while . acts like a comma. Hence for the two lines above "If TM04 was completed then TM08 will be generated after TM05, TM06 and TM07 have been completed"
"If TM04 was not completed then TM08 will be generated after TM05 and TM07 have been completed"

ヒトツメの目玉: Katakana for the Japanese demon 一つ目. A close translation would be "Cyclops eyeball".

解放: This is used so often in the flowchart. "Unlocked" is the closest translation but it's your call.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the suggestions above make it to a revised edition, but they're there for anyone who does use the homebrew translation and isn't clear about some of the content.

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

I cleaned it up a bit. About 75% done or so. Will probably go back over the beginning and add a bit more.

Great work! Huge thanks! Eagerly waiting for 100% done or so. :D

To Harleyquin13
Many thanks again for your addition to walkthrough TNT90 has done. :D

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The following suggestions relate specifically to unclear sentences/poorly translated phrases in your new flowchart. I disagree with your embellishments to the original text but it's your release and you're free to do as you please with your homebrew translation.

H-scene 2: I gave you my suggestion but your new translation doesn't fully reflect this. Basically the scene gives you a choice beforehand on whether the clothes stay on or come off. After the scene ends, the choice made determines if the sprite has clothes or not.

地下を通ってナチィの娼館に潜入する: Infiltrate Nati's brothel via the underground passage.

帝国中級兵: Yes I know they used the knight sprite to represent these enemies, but the formal name would be something like "middle-ranking imperial soldiers"

伝説の魔技師を引き入れろ: Recruit the legendary magic artisan

エンペラールビーを守れ: Defend the "Emperor Ruby"

M07またはTM01を終了すると敗北時に機械姦へ分岐するようになる: Machine translators can't handle complex grammatical structures. Try "Once M07/TM01 have successfully completed, defeats in battle will now lead to the machine rape scene"

バルヂィ3兄弟: It's not a V in the katakana, so why not "3 Baldy brothers"?

スポンサーの接待をクリアしている場合は支度金として15,000Gを先に貰える: If the M10 sponsor's entertainment quest was completed beforehand, 15,000G is received during the mission briefing as mission expenses.

処女時:帝国改造魔術兵 x2 が加える = Virgin: Two enhanced magician soldiers join the fight.
非処女時: 防御力半減の状態異常で戦闘= Non-virgin: "Defence halved" status debuff in effect for duration of battle.

途中で強制終了: Battle will end prematurely.

TM07. ポートタウンの裏名物: Port town's underground attraction

TM08. ホルン山に蘇った魔物: It's not a demon, "monster" is a better fit for 魔物

TM04クリア時はTM05~07クリアで発生
-TM04未クリア時はTM05.07クリアで発生: Japanese punctuation 101: ~ means From x to y inclusive while . acts like a comma. Hence for the two lines above "If TM04 was completed then TM08 will be generated after TM05, TM06 and TM07 have been completed"
"If TM04 was not completed then TM08 will be generated after TM05 and TM07 have been completed"

ヒトツメの目玉: Katakana for the Japanese demon 一つ目. A close translation would be "Cyclops eyeball".

解放: This is used so often in the flowchart. "Unlocked" is the closest translation but it's your call.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the suggestions above make it to a revised edition, but they're there for anyone who does use the homebrew translation and isn't clear about some of the content.
I'll make those fixes and remove the embellishments when I get home from work/class. While they amuse me, I do understand that someone viewing this as a pure translation and not comments conveying the meaning and trying to be funny (poorly) could get confused. Thank you for spending the time to review it.

Puttana

Reputation score

On which condition and how to make heroine fight stark naked? :)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On which condition and how to make heroine fight stark naked? :)
Empire mode chapter 3. Change clothes using the menu or during combat.