What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

easy85

Reputation score
How do I patch for 1.11? I've got 1.04 currently. Is the steam version just out dated?
dlsite version ≠ steam version (from kagura games). They are two different releases.
Steam version is up-to-date.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you can download the cheat-patch from devs blog, and use it on steam version. Soo, less pain to grind levels.. while grinding lewd stats is a hell-mode

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The dev put some bug correcting patch on their site, although it's rather heavy file - they're trying to reduce the patch size. But since peoples are still reporting bug, there may be another patch.

usually, the game are also updated on the selling site, but you may most likely have to re download everything from scratch when they update the game version.

darkhentai

Reputation score
where is the cg room or recollection room....where i can see the replay of all scenes?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
At what point of the game can you get pregnant? I keep trying during "highly fertile" days, but she won't get pregnant

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
At what point of the game can you get pregnant? I keep trying during "highly fertile" days, but she won't get pregnant
Drifter route part 2. There's an scene where you are experimented on that will get you pregnant instantly.

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
i know right!? what a bullshit thot

Drifter route part 2. There's an scene where you are experimented on that will get you pregnant instantly.
or vanilla ending for virgin route where she knocked up by the falke dude,
but who want that, amirite lol

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone has a ful save file from the steam version?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Found this one, work for the gallery, but haven't tested it futher. (and no mention, so no idea, from which (English) version it is).

Attachments

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems I can't find the sewers door for missing cat quest. Anyone knows where it is?

da22

Reputation score
It seems I can't find the sewers door for missing cat quest. Anyone knows where it is?
First, You go to the public safety unit asking the guy in there and he will say he doesn't have the key for sewers door
Then go to ask Viola, she will unlock the door for you

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First, You go to the public safety unit asking the guy in there and he will say he doesn't have the key for sewers door
Then go to ask Viola, she will unlock the door for you
Or You can get the key If you're rank status in sex is high I think B Then you will have a choice whether you you'll have sex with the guy or not

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
On their ci-en page, it seems that they've released the cover for their next work called "Samurai Vandalism".

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you actually get said scene? I saw it in the scene viewer, but when I played through it and lost all the story missions on the drifter route, nothing happened.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found this one, work for the gallery, but haven't tested it futher. (and no mention, so no idea, from which (English) version it is).
thatks a lot. It works. I apologize for not answering sooner, I was busy

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you get the CG new threat twilligt queen?
i cant seem to get it

Last edited: