What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nomad/vagabond route only can acess while on residence route?
at least 2 lewd status need to be level B?
need execute all human / boss when beat then insted spare?
Can run on knight route at least once when playing with annete before going on nomad route?

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No, you can go on the nomad route on first playthru.
You just have to kill 50+ people to get your evil rating up (you can do that by killing humanoid mobs, then kill them), in addition to your lewd status.

Anyway, where/how do you sell the breast milk in the nomad route?

Here is the official guide (Japanese):

Attachments

byran47

Reputation score
Men bath in rebels town.
Brothel (or whatewer it is) in solo route.
Losing regular battle, also in solo route.
Sorry. but what does "Solo route" mean? The guide doesn't say anything like that translated. I can't wait till kagura translates this shit.

Xoxx

Reputation score
Sorry. but what does "Solo route" mean? The guide doesn't say anything like that translated. I can't wait till kagura translates this shit.
I meant nomad/vagabond route, as it oftenly referred here. I didn't read any guides, so my bad for not being very celar, i guess.

earth99456

Reputation score
Hi. I'm stuck at chapter 5 ending, the final boss. I can't seem to open the door, is that a bug?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
external script calls <link SC_Q_C07 boss_b> (evil path) or <link SC_Q_B21 boss> run on on that map's door event, but in your case neither takes place, my guess is that you imported save file from earlier version of the game to 1.11 and have passed a point where the game (1.11) makes a 'check' on which path you've taken, and now that you've arrived in the map, the script in question cannot run as the 'check' hasn't given it the required value upon request.

This is just my guess based on what little information I have at hand.

Last edited:

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Otukaresama~~

Well, gotta say this game really selled very well on 30k+ sells, also i bought this game on dlsite, and now gonna wait and get the english version, probably released on steam.
Well, despite the some ahegaos+texts scripts+seiyuus moans doesn't match, mainly on mating press scenes. Also lacks on group scenes.
Grinding the slut mode exp is really a mess, soo much time grinding oral/touch exp to rank A...

gotta say that i really wanted to understando the history soo far.
Knight route = Zara really died/executed after stabing some noble/knight superior? Or was faking death using decoy, cuz she appears on residence route without knight uniform later and MC reactions did create some doubts, also some main quest looks like she got revenge later with MC help before nomed route.
Nomad route = well wtf, at least anette didn't died if you chose her submit to you. instead chosing killing her. Im lazy by now to check if anette dies in every route depending on condition cuz i chose slut mode ending every route.

Really gotta wait english release to i understand the history soo far.

Has enough qualities to not make me regret purchasing it. Gotta say compared to those banshee scream from RJ105779, the developers improved a lot by now.

earth99456

Reputation score
external script calls <link SC_Q_C07 boss_b> (evil path) or <link SC_Q_B21 boss> run on on that map's door event, but in your case neither takes place, my guess is that you imported save file from earlier version of the game to 1.11 and have passed a point where the game (1.11) makes a 'check' on which path you've taken, and now that you've arrived in the map, the script in question cannot run as the 'check' hasn't given it the required value upon request.

This is just my guess based on what little information I have at hand.
Alright thanks

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So i never failed my mission3 times then suddenly ive been put to the town where if MC fails 3 times she would go this slum after that mission with the orcs so what whats going on

anyone got a save where you play as the other girl?

Izuzugr

Reputation score
I already saw the supposed code to get all the cg, but could someone tell me where is the place or how to put it, please?

easy85

Reputation score
I went to steam to check-up on english release... and it's pushed back to summer which sucks since it supposed to be simul-release. 3-4 months of delay for a product which supposed to be already released.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I went to steam to check-up on english release... and it's pushed back to summer which sucks since it supposed to be simul-release. 3-4 months of delay for a product which supposed to be already released.
Understand the frustration of it, but understandable because translating isn't an easy job. Hope they don't jump the gun like that on other projects in the future...