What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
In terms of gameplay mechanics, this one of course, but story in my opinion is the last one.

axelries

Reputation score
Is there a way to get an suicide skill. because is tough to get a game over.

Assdepine

Reputation score
Just finished the game in resistance route and vagabond, it's a good game overall, still reused assests from oneone1 but that's a problem which is present in every one of their games. But still i'd by it happily when it get out on steam in english, because it took way way too much time to translate everything with the google translate app in photo mod

So recent ONEONE1 game came out and no one made a post...

View attachment 21018

Dlsite Links:

Gameplay: Back to missions and errands! Gameplay is similar to last few games, 1 vs 1 fights , get a mission, go to the place, either how you complete it or fail will put you into a different route in the next act. What's interesting is that there's three routes, knight, vagabond, and resistance routes, and in 2 of those routes(knight and resistance) you can keep her pure status as you progress through it. Giving birth system is back and you can practically give birth to anything, make it humans, zombies or even space aliens. You can also play as the blue haired elf at some point in the game if you've gone the correct route, it has been confirmed to be the knight route but i haven't tried the game personally yet so can't tell you if in other routes she'll be accessible or not...

Controls: Basic Rpgmaker Controls 101

Story (self created): You follow the story of Clacier, who is a female elf that had the tragic past of her parents killed and herself being sent to a national orphanage. Now in the present, she's currently a knight at the knight school. Along side her is her close friend Annette, who graduated from the knight school and Clacier met her through the battle at the opening ceremony. This is the story of these two knights, going on missions and get into situations which will effect their lives. Are they going to become the knight they we're intended to be, or will they go into an unknown path based on their decisions?

Tags: Pure Love, Corruption, Big Boobs, Multiple Routes, Birthing, Outdoor Exposure, Elf/Fairy, Multiple Playable Characters, Possible Shota(?)

Edit: Forgot to mention that Kagura Games is making a localization of the game, link will be

Edit#2: On their dlsite, it seems like a animation has already been made...
Shota confimed, at the end of the game, vagabond route

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And deny you the satisfaction of hard work? Oh, no, no, no, no, no~ 😂

I am kind enough to make the UI translation (and share it), but the rest you need to work out on your own. 🤪

A query, would you (community) like me to translate the quests as well? (If I can find those in the scripts).
Thats boring bruh.

pocencer

Reputation score
Does anyone figure out about the ecchi parameter rank?
How to get rank B,A? Is it need to massive parameter values to rank up like 300, 500?
And, how to skip npc screens?

Assdepine

Reputation score
Does anyone figure out about the ecchi parameter rank?
How to get rank B,A? Is it need to massive parameter values to rank up like 300, 500?
And, how to skip npc screens?
The ecchi parameter rank with the score at 300 500 and 1000, i tried to play with it with cheat engine, you need to do a scene giving you an increase to the parameter you want to " comfirm the rank up", also for the bottom left one you need to get naked for that one to get to rank a, for the npc screen, it is in the menu i think?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
for v1.11
Unlock code for the 高画質CG's;
twilightapostle
If there is something that's incorrect, please do let me know via PM's, so I can fix it.
I couldn't access the rbdata files, the parts covered by those remain as they are.

Last edited:

omnipotent

Reputation score
Just to let people know you can walk around naked in the 1st chapter if you use the cheat plug in. Just put it on Debug and go in the men bathroom. Just when she naked she will cover up lol.

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am happy for the studio to get so many sells, because i really liked their previous works and hope they will continue to step up but damn! What a disapointment this one was!

For some reason I just want to share my opinion about the game:

-Too many characters:
I prefer when the story is focused around one MC and few other protagonists, the perfect example for that would be "fallen sword makina"
where friends of the mc gets corrupted along the way just like the mc does.
In this one i had the feeling it was more a Novel than a H game sometimes. Putting back-stories for the side characters is nice and all, it hads to the story
but here it was a bit too much for my tastes.

-Unrealistic love-story:
In the non-virgin knight route you can unlock some romance side story with the MC childhood friend which is a bit strange when the MC will keep getting shagged
at the first occasion.The second one of the series "wickest go to the wall" was more believable when you went the corrupted path.

-Stupid pregnancy system:
The mc is always speaking about "safe days" or dangerous ones when you prostitute yourself but you never gets pregnant because it is locked on some special events for some reasons...

-boring combat
no need to explain

-Too many missed opportunities
For example in the exposition/flashing night scene when in the non-virgin knight path, nothing interesting happens, when you gets past the collapsed drunkard, if corrupted to the maximum the MC could have forced her way with him instead of just passing by, that would have been a hell of a scene.

-Too many grind for the H stats
Man i never suspected I would literaly grind for hours to get the MC corrupted in a freakin OneOne1 game!!! I played for 6 hours straight expecting that the next mission
would unlock ennemies that raises a particuliar H stats (boobs/mouth) but no it never did so i had to spam a prostitution events that would. . . What a pain in the ass to say the least!!

-Inflatable boobs
I know Japs loves dems big tiddies but man its getting annoying, its either loli or big titted monsters.
I know this will never change in a H game, since enormous tiddies is a basic selling point for H games according to japan standards.

I only finished the non-virgin knight path and I got fed up with the game. You should still try it tho, it has its moment but its really not at the level of the others.
"Weakest to the wall" will stay the best for me.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day ;D

Touhoufan2

Reputation score
You should try the other route this game has an incredible amount of CG. And the combat system is great in end game, at least in the residence and loner route. But can someone explain to me how to do the cat quest? After talking with the kids and the brown loli 3rd room in the living quarters nothing happend.

I am happy for the studio to get so many sells, because i really liked their previous works and hope they will continue to step up but damn! What a disapointment this one was!

-Too many characters:
I prefer when the story is focused around one MC and few other protagonists, the perfect example for that would be "fallen sword makina"
In this one i had the feeling it was more a Novel than a H game sometimes. Putting back-stories for the side characters is nice and all, it hads to the story

-Unrealistic love-story:
In the non-virgin knight route you can unlock some romance side story with the MC childhood friend which is a bit strange when the MC will keep getting shagged
at the first occasion.The second one of the series "wickest go to the wall" was more believable when you went the corrupted path.

The mc is always speaking about "safe days" or dangerous ones when you prostitute yourself but you never gets pregnant because it is locked on some special events for some reasons...

-boring combat
no need to explain

For example in the exposition/flashing night scene when in the non-virgin knight path, nothing interesting happens, when you gets past the collapsed drunkard, if corrupted to the maximum the MC could have forced her way with him instead of just passing by, that would have been a hell of a scene.

Man i never suspected I would literaly grind for hours to get the MC corrupted in a freakin OneOne1 game!!! I played for 6 hours straight expecting that the next mission
would unlock ennemies that raises a particuliar H stats (boobs/mouth) but no it never did so i had to spam a prostitution events that would. . . What a pain in the ass to say the least!!

-Inflatable boobs
I know Japs loves dems big tiddies but man its getting annoying, its either loli or big titted monsters.
I know this will never change in a H game, since enormous tiddies is a basic selling point for H games according to japan standards.

I only finished the non-virgin knight path and I got fed up with the game. You should still try it tho, it has its moment but its really not at the level of the others.

You should try the other route, this game has an incredible amount of CG. The combat system is great in my opinion, at least in the resistance and loner route. But can someone explain to me how to do the cat quest? After talking with the kids and the brown loli 3rd room in the living quarters nothing happend.

jusaname

Reputation score
You should try the other route this game has an incredible amount of CG. And the combat system is great in end game, at least in the residence and loner route. But can someone explain to me how to do the cat quest? After talking with the kids and the brown loli 3rd room in the living quarters nothing happend.
after talking to brown loli then head to the sewers in the city, its the door by the inn

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-Too many characters:

-Unrealistic love-story:

-boring combat
no need to explain

-Inflatable boobs

-To me, it's pretty much 5gb of animations, effects, and CGs, everything else stays the same, compared to their previous game.
-Inflatable boobs? LOL, you should check on FULL FLAP.
-you can actually keep your virgin to the end and get the pure love ending scene, which she ended up with her loved one.
-yeah, pregnancy system kinda stupid, compared to all the weird and sick things in their products, I can't believe they disappoint me, preg is my fav.
-It's enjoyable though.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
For those of you that don't know, append disk is planned for 1.12 release, more info can be found on their page.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, system, gameplay is good. Except the slut mode grind exp, also i wasn't aware about the exp/lewd rank menu to check, how open it.
Some h-events conditions was anoying to grind more lewd exp..
Well combat system ok, im not on mood to keep grinding exp, just slap 2~3 turn enemies on easy mode and good enough to me. Cuz im only interested on h-material there.

CG art, ahegao, cut in animations, dubbed is on check. Very good material.
Probably only thing that i complain on h-scenes is those (Oh/ohoo)ahegao's face, moans/lewd text scripts and dub lewd moans on bed scene.. Doesn't match for me.
If there is a DLC focused on those thing that i wished like the Nako's game (RJ205518) as example. Im gadly buying it.

I instabuy on dlsite after detecting mating press cg art and checking the popularity of dlsite week.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I'm guessing there is no way to start a new game with stats from a previous playthrough?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy shit this game is hilarious.
Finished the first then the second.

You either choose to be that heroine and get together with your man-boy.
Or become that hentai hunter girl that fucks everything and turns every female char into a slave.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'm guessing there is no way to start a new game with stats from a previous playthrough?
just start a new game on main title and will ask something with save data on the black screen.
will inherit the save data as you selected after the credits