What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Only 1.01 is on their twitter and it doesn't fix the crash after that boss fight. Need to redownload the whole game for the newer patches.

Last edited:

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have no idea how much I want to play this... Kagura Games' delay from simulrelease to who-knows-when really hurts. If only they'd given a specific time frame for a release, that'd be an easier pill to swallow, but from the looks of things this might take months.

Kariudo321

Reputation score
Alright well, I guess I'm wrong. No idea what the hell I'm doing wrong but I've tried different things over and over again and still get stuck in Resistance Ch. 5.

I've failed all the Ch. 4 missions I could, gone back and won them, killed 100 people to be sure Evil Lvl. 3 was the highest you could get, etc. Basically all that's left to try (unless I'm missing something obvious) is to run it back from the beginning and attempt to follow the guide again step-by-step, or see if maybe it's because I didn't level up her H-Proficiency all the way to A or something. Dunno what the hell it could be, and I'm too frustrated with it to go all the way back or grind H-Scenes (what a novel concept).

If no one figures it out by tomorrow I'll give it another shot, but I assume someone will. In the meantime I'm gonna stop cause this is frustrating me more than playing f'in Sekiro.

santardoi

Reputation score
some sort of a rant
so i have to start with the most hated phrase of mine "long time fan of oneone1"

well guys if you think you gonna get some sort of juicy stuff like in the last game oni or even my favorite the bitch trainer be prepared for a letdown.
While the story is not bad and even in some parts good i would say grade it a mediocre (meh) it is just sad that this dev is going down the rabbit hole of laziness.
Nonetheless there is great artwork but the question must be asked if it is worth playing the game for it and more important if it is as good or adds to the replay value, well after i have finished it 3 times i must say no.
First one was the "slut" route
second was the "non virgin" route
and as a last effort i tried the the knight/virgin route.

well i have to say it resemblance more of a ecchji game which isn't for me especially when you chose the non slut/always defeat routes. and on top of that it is lacking in the classic oneone1 "hardcore congrats you are a whore" pics

i must say i feel disappointment even though he has improved on a lot of game play aspects like teleport to locations, reply of scenes and a lot more but it all falls flat when it comes to the more intriguine stuff.

but i feel that he is cutting back on each of the routes not on the artwork but the routes itself which is sad.

As a final thought if you want to play the game as a ecchi game you gonna get a great story with a bit of ero and a good payoff atleast to my humble opinion, BUT DONT CHOSE THE SLUT ROUTE!

anyway im gonna go back into hiding after this disappointment

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
after play 2 hours i know why this game not like everyday Oneone1 game, what a letdown

Mayonist

Reputation score
well found an issue in the Evil magician quest. win or loose the battle the pink haired witch with a beastman loli that control ice saves you BUT game crash there completely. thx to that i cannot advance since its a story mission. actually i am really pissed at this game that ask you to finish side quests obligatory to advance main quest -_-
same buddy...

Attachments

TuTTuru

Reputation score
where the heck is the signboard cat of the bar? -_- clicked all the 2 cats on the city nothing happens -____-
(edit) how do you switch chars? wanna play the Annette...

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I am rather curious about the mixed receptions of this game. Is this game good as the last one (oni) or worse?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's worse as the content is less than the previous game and there isn't a lot of variety. Another issue is the repeat and scenes and scenarios as each game is rather similar.

Mayonist

Reputation score
where the heck is the signboard cat of the bar? -_- clicked all the 2 cats on the city nothing happens -____-
(edit) how do you switch chars? wanna play the Annette...
If you ask the brats who are in the park, west of the town, they told you that the white cat is in underground. you need to talk with the guild to get permission to go there.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
a~~nd Im stuck with the bug everyones got, annoying.

kinwong2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
evil (悪堕ち) lvl3 and H level(淫乱度 ) B is needed to unlock the third route
save that unlocked that route (let me know if the link have problem rarely share things)
mega.nz/#!h5gTQQ5I!twmLeFSLnc5yBowXL21gSyOowB_yR2ya2f5nJRMvEAE

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
right, how to unlock pregnant? clear 2 route but still can't get pregnant
evil (悪堕ち) lvl3 and H level(淫乱度 ) B is needed to unlock the third route
save that unlocked that route (let me know if the link have problem rarely share things)
mega.nz/#!h5gTQQ5I!twmLeFSLnc5yBowXL21gSyOowB_yR2ya2f5nJRMvEAE
someone said to get evil lv 3 need to kill 50 human and grin for B all stat is too long i think

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, I'm stuck at a door for a boss. It is a room with a red carpet and columns with blue spheres on each column and two pools of water. A message appears when I click on it but I do not know how to open it (or even if I can open it or not).

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
they released cheat patch for the game on there ci-en page so you have max stats strongest weapon and the strongest armor complete gallery you can also start the game at lv99 and lastly if i translated this correctly there making anime for the game.

Last edited: