What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
they released cheat patch for the game on there ci-en page so you have max stats strongest weapon and the strongest armor complete gallery you can also start the game at lv99 and lastly if i translated this correctly there making anime for the game.
Already made, was on Netflex last night i think. the rundown

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, this looks good gonna have to watch it later on.

netherus666

Reputation score
anime on a hentai game huh? interesting, some things you just can't predict lol

Blobitied

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Has anyone uploaded the full game yet or no?

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, I'm stuck at a door for a boss. It is a room with a red carpet and columns with blue spheres on each column and two pools of water. A message appears when I click on it but I do not know how to open it (or even if I can open it or not).
same problem here :(

Yeep7

Reputation score
So, I beat the king and dont know what I need to do now? I think I need defeat the blue elf but nobody give me a quest or unlock new dungeons. Im lvl 3 evil and a degree.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how the pregnancy system works in this game? Doesnt seem like theres any difference between danger day and safe day, still cant get pregnant...

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how the pregnancy system works in this game? Doesnt seem like theres any difference between danger day and safe day, still cant get pregnant...
if its anything like the last game i think you need to be on the evil/corrupted route or a certain route like it.

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
Gotta ask, when that bitch (MC) were whining "nuuu don't cum inside it's risky day me gunna have babies nuuu" or the likes, were you fucking buy that fucking thot fucking bullshit?

Though it's the main attraction (according to the advertisement at least), the way they present pregnancy in this game is as a penalty. pregnancy only unlock after a failure on certain event/mission, beyond half of the game (the behemoth mission), at least based on my experience in "gotta kill em all" route, but i expect other route more or less the same.
In realism sense and lore it does make sense why they do it like that, but still bad design in my taste.

So in the earlier part of the game when you can already buy ovulation drug, make her behave like a cum bucket and she be like "nuuu dun cu-".....*sigh*..... that thot fucking a bullshit

P.S. she can fuck her offspring btw

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got it to unlock while on the nomad/loner path. After you beat that big winged spikey monster, some assassin? guy comes along and knocks you out. You wind up in a tank, where they pump you full of monster glop until you get knocked up, and give birth to a disgusting thing in public (typical OneOne1). After that the ovulation drug works... it's baby time.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
my only complaint is there is no changes in scene unlike the last game in scene where if u whore your self to the merchant in the first city u still act hesitant unlike where it depends on the heroine slut lvl for her expression

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
so basically pregnant only happen after we go loner path, so that's why she never pregnant on resisten route, thank for the info man

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get pregnant on the devil route? Both Killed and Lost to the spike monster and still nothing happened, also stuck after that part when you get to one of the last dungeons with what i am guessing is clouds below? When you get to the door to the boss room it just says you already beat it and does not let you enter, even though there is a boss name indicator right above the door, also no one in the town will give another mission.