What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So recent ONEONE1 game came out and no one made a post...

Dlsite Links:

Gameplay: Back to missions and errands! Gameplay is similar to last few games, 1 vs 1 fights , get a mission, go to the place, either how you complete it or fail will put you into a different route in the next act. What's interesting is that there's three routes, knight, vagabond, and resistance routes, and in 2 of those routes(knight and resistance) you can keep her pure status as you progress through it. Giving birth system is back and you can practically give birth to anything, make it humans, zombies or even space aliens. You can also play as the blue haired elf at some point in the game if you've gone the correct route, it has been confirmed to be the knight route but i haven't tried the game personally yet so can't tell you if in other routes she'll be accessible or not...

Controls: Basic Rpgmaker Controls 101

Story (self created): You follow the story of Clacier, who is a female elf that had the tragic past of her parents killed and herself being sent to a national orphanage. Now in the present, she's currently a knight at the knight school. Along side her is her close friend Annette, who graduated from the knight school and Clacier met her through the battle at the opening ceremony. This is the story of these two knights, going on missions and get into situations which will effect their lives. Are they going to become the knight they we're intended to be, or will they go into an unknown path based on their decisions?

Tags: Pure Love, Corruption, Big Boobs, Multiple Routes, Birthing, Outdoor Exposure, Elf/Fairy, Multiple Playable Characters, Shota

Edit: Forgot to mention that Kagura Games is making a localization of the game, link will be

Edit#2: On their dlsite, it seems like a animation has already been made...

Last edited:

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I was actually wondering when would this game get posted here. Since I have no confidence on my explaining skills. Thank you very very much~!

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How many Route in this game? and what route have nake or another outfit?

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game is unlike other oneone1 game, usually when you do the corrupt/low/bad route you can see the character descent from a pure great knight into a debauched knight that slowly enjoying sex. Just finished the vagabond route and... pratically almost no new h-scene since chapter 3 and the heroine still reluctant to whore herself. Weird, i wonder what the requierement for resistant route

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game is unlike other oneone1 game, usually when you do the corrupt/low/bad route you can see the character descent from a pure great knight into a debauched knight that slowly enjoying sex. Just finished the vagabond route and... pratically almost no new h-scene since chapter 3 and the heroine still reluctant to whore herself. Weird, i wonder what the requierement for resistant route
How do you select the route? i'm 1h in and no choice appeared, i'm right after defeating the big beast as a guild party

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you select the route? i'm 1h in and no choice appeared, i'm right after defeating the big beast as a guild party
oneone1 game usually change route when you lose the main mission, usually you are kidnapped/betrayed/blamed for the failure and then you can't back to your initial base and forced to work for different people

Frost517

Reputation score
Help, what do I do after defeating the goblin boss (Third or fourth boss)?

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oneone1 game usually change route when you lose the main mission, usually you are kidnapped/betrayed/blamed for the failure and then you can't back to your initial base and forced to work for different people
Well that's really stupid.... oh girl is virgin let's not do anything sexual to her (all monsters) .. oh she's no longer a virgin, let's do her.... Fully lost interest in the game, i'll try again once it's translated. Thanks

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hope it's not another unfinished game that they charge as full game.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
well found an issue in the Evil magician quest. win or loose the battle the pink haired witch with a beastman loli that control ice saves you BUT game crash there completely. thx to that i cannot advance since its a story mission. actually i am really pissed at this game that ask you to finish side quests obligatory to advance main quest -_-

Attachments

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gallery unlock. Let me know if there are any issues.

On a side note, corrupt route wasn't as satisfying as the previous games, unless I somehow missed a bunch of stuff. From what I've seen in the gallery, I think I like Annette's scenes more.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Am I the only one to find all the games of this author horribly boring ? I tried to purposefully avoid to level up, and it's still piss easy hitting just the basic attack.

Even the art is lacklustre since inflated melon-boobs have become the norm across the huge majority of non-loli games.

That leaves only the voice acting, with the annoying, iconical shrieking I guess.

What do people enjoy here when there are much, much better games elsewhere ? I must be missing something.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Am I the only one to find all the games of this author horribly boring ? I tried to purposefully avoid to level up, and it's still piss easy hitting just the basic attack.

Even the art is lacklustre since inflated melon-boobs have become the norm across the huge majority of non-loli games.

That leaves only the voice acting, with the annoying, iconical shrieking I guess.

What do people enjoy here when there are much, much better games elsewhere ? I must be missing something.
Better games? i would love for you to point me towards them because this company is pretty top shelf.

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a walkthrough posted on oneone1's cien.

I uploaded it if anyone wants to use google translate or something on it.

Looks like there's a knights path, a resistance path and a loner path from the walkthrough.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The strange thing is that I can't seem to do the loner path. There didn't seem to be an option in the resistance path. Unless it was saying I needed some flag to get it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, from the DLSite page:
[ 3 Routes and 10 Endings ]
Different routes will inevitably lead to different paths

* Knight Route (Pure Love route depending on how you progress)
Remain a virgin, end up with the one you love, or choose to become a slut.
The opening connects into this route.
- You can control the sub-character Annette using the Knight Route

* Resistance Route
A dark hero story where you service justice from the darkness.
You can choose to become lewd or remain pure.
- This route can also be completed as a virgin

* Vagabond Route
Live freely as you want in this route.
It focuses on lewdness, and allows you to customize your womb to
allow inter-species birth, killing NPC that you don't like, or working at a brothel.

not sure about the when, where and how?
Yeah it doesn't mention much. At the point where the path diverges, I thought I would be given an option, but I guess not. That or when I was skipping dialogue I chose something. Sort of wish the author noted the specifics for it.