What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] 軋轢のイデオローグ/ Ideology in Friction (RJ246037)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Same here. Seems to cannot activate it for some reasons. (I am playing on Steam version with patch)
If it's like the previous games, I believe the combat rape only unlocks if the main character loses her virginity (usually by losing a boss or mission battle with H-events).

dakilladj

Reputation score
Found an error that is stopping me from playing at all. Bought the game from the english dlsite(V1.14) & have applied the latest V4 patch. This error popped up.
Tried again with the V3 with no success. Followed that by torrenting it and getting V1.00 & the same error happens.Need help.

easy85

Reputation score
Found an error that is stopping me from playing at all. Bought the game from the english dlsite(V1.14) & have applied the latest V4 patch. This error popped up.
View attachment 24210
Tried again with the V3 with no success. Followed that by torrenting it and getting V1.00 & the same error happens.Need help.
English patch from Kagura Games is not compatible with dlsite release (which is a japanese version) so you kinda screwed yourself. Ask dlsite for a refund (if that's even possible) and buy proper english version from steam, mangagamer or jastusa.
Patch is only for steam version which is censored (no hentai content).

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a reason why I can't do all the quests and side quests in Resistance chapter 2? I can only do any combination of 3 before being forced into the next chapter and locked out of the rest. I'm on 1.04 of the Kagura version

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
English patch from Kagura Games is not compatible with dlsite release (which is a japanese version) so you kinda screwed yourself. Ask dlsite for a refund (if that's even possible) and buy proper english version from steam, mangagamer or jastusa.
Patch is only for steam version which is censored (no hentai content).
Just wanna ask What is the noticeable changes from version 1.03 to ver 1.04? There's no changelog so it's quite confusing sorry I know this is like months ago xD

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just wanna ask What is the noticeable changes from version 1.03 to ver 1.04? There's no changelog so it's quite confusing sorry I know this is like months ago xD
dunno about changelog, but kagura patches are all bug correction only (since they didn't have any game with more content added after they release the english version).
Put it simply, if you can update, do it to save yourself possible trouble later in the game.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
dunno about changelog, but kagura patches are all bug correction only (since they didn't have any game with more content added after they release the english version).
Put it simply, if you can update, do it to save yourself possible trouble later in the game.
You mean I'll have to manually update it by going into Kagura's Official website and apply the patch?

Bryanis

Reputation score
You mean I'll have to manually update it by going into Kagura's Official website and apply the patch?
If you got the steam version, yes. If you bought it on another site, the patch is pre aplied, so you'll only need to re download the game (at is latest version) and copy & paste your saves

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you got the steam version, yes. If you bought it on another site, the patch is pre aplied, so you'll only need to re download the game (at is latest version) and copy & paste your saves
I got mine from the F95zone is the one at the F95zone the Steam one?

Bryanis

Reputation score
I got mine from the F95zone is the one at the F95zone the Steam one?
Dunno, the most widely spread version is the steam version.

From what I gather, the only difference is that the steam version is pre unpacked for easy use of the h content patch. So if the game's not unpacked, you just need to unpack the rgss file and aply the kagura patch (just imagine the kagura patch is a translation patch for a normal rpg maker game).

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to lose virginity except losing to a boss?

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, in chapter 3 or 4 you can get rid of it yourself, lose it in events or even sell it.
How exactly? I wandered in chapters 3/4 but all events require the non-virgin state.

Xoxx

Reputation score
How exactly? I wandered in chapters 3/4 but all events require the non-virgin state.
There is a few events in Trision and I'm sure I triggered them just fine in a virgin state. That said, I did a fair bit of groping before that.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dunno, the most widely spread version is the steam version.

From what I gather, the only difference is that the steam version is pre unpacked for easy use of the h content patch. So if the game's not unpacked, you just need to unpack the rgss file and aply the kagura patch (just imagine the kagura patch is a translation patch for a normal rpg maker game).
Oh Just forgot to ask what about the new character that got added? What version was that? Or Is it not added yet is this the new character that will be added
Ideology In Friction New character.jpg

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score
Oh Just forgot to ask what about the new character that got added? What version was that? Or Is it not added yet is this the new character that will be added
That character is for the upcoming game.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah not from Ideology in Friction? I thought it they added this girl because I've seen her from the screenshots in F95zone
No, the next game is called Samurai Vandalism which is why she has a katana