What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] サムライバンダリズム/ Samurai Vandalism (RJ322248)

@0.44 Is that the mc from the ???

Author announced the release date to be Early May this year. Ci-en:

Man those animations look nice. Hopefully it won't dissapoint in either quantity or quality. It will likely be an issue of quantity though, would not be surprsied if the only ones there are are the ones already shown on their ci-en page,

Seems like a trial version is coming on the 31st. Though I can't tell whether it will be paid plan members only or public since both are mentioned. From what I can read, my guess is paid plan trial first and then once major bugs are removed, public trial on DLsite. Maybe someone who can read Japanese could clarify.

but why censor the face though?
The stuff on the free plan is always meant to just be a teaser. They did start off by showing (mostly) censor-free animations though. Now they censor the face and even the penetration part now in the latest one. They probably just want to get people to support a paid plan. People can always wait for the game to actually come out if they want to see the full thing.

Last edited:

• Beta version will initially be for paying members only, likely will contain bugs. Public trial to be released later.
  • Short gameplay preview. Looks to be mostly the same RPGMaker-style gameplay. Resolution and animations are better though since they aren't limited by RPGMaker anymore.
  • Combat will have "armor" breaks and combat rape.
  • Shows some of the animations that were teased in the past few months. Now with regular censorship and sound for free tier members.
  • Current planned release date is early May 2021.

I can't seem to use XUnity.AutoTranslator with this the demo version

Apparently someone uploaded the pictures to rhentai

I still have to say that ONE-ONE loves to add first time events to everything except certain events. By the looks of the demo pictures, monsters and certain events dont have defloration scenes (Unless they aren't done in the demo, but will be full game)

Apparently someone uploaded the pictures to rhentai

I still have to say that ONE-ONE loves to add first time events to everything except certain events. By the looks of the demo pictures, monsters and certain events dont have defloration scenes (Unless they aren't done in the demo, but will be full game)

Their "Dystopia" series, of which this one is part of, follows the same basic formula and consist of two main routes. The "dark" route is where most of the H-content is and she is forced to lose her virginity in order to start that route. All the monster and battle-fuck scenes also require her to lose her virginity.

Point is, most H scenes has always required her to be a non-virgin, which is a shame, and I really don't think this one will be any different.

For some reason I can't even start the game, after I go to the menu and click "new game" game crashes.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
error-png.38763

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,500
Fuck its not RPG maker anymore how am i suppose to hook the text any way to took unity? dasdasdasdsad2e2.PNG

Back