What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] サムライバンダリズム/ Samurai Vandalism (RJ322248)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Tried VNR not effective or rather it doesnt get it right rip do i have to hope when this comes out some dude does a MTL or maybe Kagura games pick this up right away

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Tried VNR not effective or rather it doesnt get it right rip do i have to hope when this comes out some dude does a MTL or maybe Kagura games pick this up right away
kagura games has a pretty tight deal with ONEONE1, they are effectively guaranteed to translate it

easy85

Reputation score
kagura games has a pretty tight deal with ONEONE1, they are effectively guaranteed to translate it
True. Ideology and Friction was supposed to have simul-release but they failed. I'm hoping this time they will be able to do it, instead making us wait months for english release. IMO this is their next step as game publisher - day 1 english version. It's good for us and it's good for them. I won't pay for the same game twice (especially considering the 40$ price tag) so I will play whatever version comes first.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
alright tried to Demo i have lots of expectation though (maybe its cuz im using Text translator) that i get some lag on certain parts on battle if they maybe include things like removing animations on the battle as maybe some animation maybe had been too much though as for difficulty maybe it just hasnt been tweaked ul need to grind a bit to actually be able to fight bosses but the dev left a auto win/auto lose switch so maybe on the actual full game it be out other than that i cant really speak about the part where you control the other chars since i only got H scene with the black haired chick hopefully they dont get 1 scene if they put effort to make them playable make it like the ideology Other elf where you roam as her and actually can do H and stuff hopefully when its fully out and then i really hope some one here can crack a hook to the dialouge atleast its as it did dampen my ennjoyment having to pause the game to crop the text to use this translator method i have

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
alright tried to Demo i have lots of expectation though (maybe its cuz im using Text translator) that i get some lag on certain parts on battle if they maybe include things like removing animations on the battle as maybe some animation maybe had been too much though as for difficulty maybe it just hasnt been tweaked ul need to grind a bit to actually be able to fight bosses but the dev left a auto win/auto lose switch so maybe on the actual full game it be out other than that i cant really speak about the part where you control the other chars since i only got H scene with the black haired chick hopefully they dont get 1 scene if they put effort to make them playable make it like the ideology Other elf where you roam as her and actually can do H and stuff hopefully when its fully out and then i really hope some one here can crack a hook to the dialouge atleast its as it did dampen my ennjoyment having to pause the game to crop the text to use this translator method i have
what?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

demo for free followers is out

~4.3 GB worth of download split into 7 parts

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I tried it and it starts fine but once I hit "start a new game" it gives a script error and crashes.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the demo not have the animated h-scenes?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Same error, to past it you have to put your regional setting to japan
Worked for me :D
That did work, thanks. Despite the engine change it seems to be very similar to his previous game. Nothing much happens H-wise until you lose to a boss and once you lose your virginity then every random goblin starts to rape you in combat.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does the demo not have the animated h-scenes?
It does but you have to lose your virginity to a game over event first, or something. Pretty sure the other characters you briefly get to play don't have any in the demo though.

Also I must say that the animations are amazing but the way they're implemented is just so ridiculously stupid. Enemies will literally trigger an entire sex sequence every single round as an "attack", just no build up at all. Very poorly handled

popel117

Reputation score
It does but you have to lose your virginity to a game over event first, or something. Pretty sure the other characters you briefly get to play don't have any in the demo though.

Also I must say that the animations are amazing but the way they're implemented is just so ridiculously stupid. Enemies will literally trigger an entire sex sequence every single round as an "attack", just no build up at all. Very poorly handled
You don't even need that. You can lose your virginity basically the first thing when starting (or atleast before going out anywhere).
In your room, you can masturbate with a dildo that makes you lose your virginity. After that, you can immediately go whore yourself out before even going on the first quest. Unless i COMPLETELY zoned out doing the first quest, at the very latest after that

EternalSeeker933

Reputation score
Same error, to past it you have to put your regional setting to japan
Worked for me :D
thanks except for me was a small detail that i never expected : my region was always setted to japan but only for that game need to change the date format to japan too 😂🤣

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't even need that. You can lose your virginity basically the first thing when starting (or atleast before going out anywhere).
In your room, you can masturbate with a dildo that makes you lose your virginity. After that, you can immediately go whore yourself out before even going on the first quest. Unless i COMPLETELY zoned out doing the first quest, at the very latest after that
There's also a dude in a house on the NE side of upper town that you can offer your virginity to.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sooo. So far no scenes or combat grape available for the other characters yet? But tbh I feel the CR is really disconnected to the gameplay tho.

EternalSeeker933

Reputation score
Sooo. So far no scenes or combat grape available for the other characters yet? But tbh I feel the CR is really disconnected to the gameplay tho.
you have combat rape, first lose your virginity and for me i saw that during the fight with the trash mob orc (the transition during the fight is really nice and fluid 😆)

popel117

Reputation score
yea but for characters other than the mc
Don't think that's available in the trial. Tried to do that yesterday (and noticed that xUnity autotranslator was working this time) and couldn't find any NPCs or monsters that wanted to plunge it into them. Losing with both just resulted in going back to town or for the bosses, continuing the story. I kinda understand it for the pink haired girl, since she was with that guy, but the blonde loli also couldn't seem to lose in her part.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the game has been delayed to LATE MAY

Oh well, actually expected to be delayed cause the certain bugs/slow things from the demo, but comparing content too, yeah, a delay was in hand