What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] サムライバンダリズム/ Samurai Vandalism (RJ322248)

HentaiHazard

Reputation score
The blond girl from . She's now 22 years old.

View attachment 39375
Damn OneOne1 is really building their own universe. Really glad she's back. I wonder if there will be some NTR for her. Sexual corruption is always part of their games. It' crazy how their games can be almost 0 sex throughout the entire game but if you choose some other option every other npc wants to degrade and fuck you. Wonder if she's taken cock by the thausend or if she's loyal to falke.

largedad

Reputation score
strange issues off the DL site download, can't manage a non-corrupted part 6 download and there's no .exe to even run the game?

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
strange issues off the DL site download, can't manage a non-corrupted part 6 download and there's no .exe to even run the game?
Part 1 should be the exe you run to unpack it all. Does like a setup then. I did have problems myself with it giving me an error during that, but after I redownloaded all the parts it worked. Also check if you have enough disc space just to make sure.

(Also hoping for the people that finish the game early to share save, I'm too lazy going through everything but damn the scenes are hot)

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can anyone help me with the Setup ReiPatcher and Auto Translator the in-game translation aggregator isn't picking up the text, don't know where to go from there.

Masterbrge

Reputation score
I have talked with the developer. Looks like the english version will be no more, until steam release.
He even deleted the option in this new version.

Masterbrge

Reputation score
You probably extracted the game without japanese locale, or tried the english translation. The english translation dont work, and if you dont extract on japanese, the game will have some directory and archives corruption scripts and more.
Try to extract again on japanese the game, or to not play with the english option.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
man classic oneone1. with the retarded sex system. masturbated with a dildo? your now a slut. whats even more funnier if you went the pure love route after she had sex with her boyfriend. She suddenly become slut who will fuck anyone. like jeez did they not put in something so on the pure love route so losing the virginity to the boyfriend dont turn her to a slut? its so out of place that after the scene you suddenly can fuck anyone

HentaiHazard

Reputation score
man classic oneone1. with the retarded sex system. masturbated with a dildo? your now a slut. whats even more funnier if you went the pure love route after she had sex with her boyfriend. She suddenly become slut who will fuck anyone. like jeez did they not put in something so on the pure love route so losing the virginity to the boyfriend dont turn her to a slut? its so out of place that after the scene you suddenly can fuck anyone
She's not a slut you simply have the option. If you have lewdness a she's a slut that thinks about cock. With lost virginity she just has the option to have sex but doesn't think highly of it. On higher lewdness grades you get lewder.

Masterbrge

Reputation score
Dlsite, you can already found OneOne1 as a developer on steam. So they are not actually afiliated to Kagura or other Translators. Probably that also why the Tranlastion was something who looked like a google translator engine trying to breath.

Masterbrge

Reputation score
The problem, and something that I cant figure. Is why they would introduce the english option, only to eliminate it. I mean, they can sell the game on steam in english with the censorship eliminated, and is a win win.
They would have a version in english on dlsite censored, and one on steam, and obviously they would have no problems, and even the tests on dlsite would be more easily, since you can be updating the game without so much problems.
But who knows, maybe they just dont want to waste money or efforts in fixing some scripts to make that english weird thing funcional.

How to go to eErotic Route?
For the Mc, you can easily just use the dildo and in some mn you will have your own slutty warrior.
If you want to go for t he obvious route that ever game on OneOne1 have where all the characters become slutty, just lose some boss battles and events, that is always is the solution.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
She's not a slut you simply have the option. If you have lewdness a she's a slut that thinks about cock. With lost virginity she just has the option to have sex but doesn't think highly of it. On higher lewdness grades you get lewder.
i don't know about you but i don't think right after giving your virginity to your boyfriend the next thing game lets you to do is to fuck anyone is normal its just so out of place thats like proposing to someone than right after you propose you go out on a date with another girl like what? the game shouldn't even give you a choice to do something like this. also what do you mean she doesn't think highly of it. i couldn't read anything since its all Japanese.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I mean Slut milking Pregnent route it from main route or white knight route?

HentaiHazard

Reputation score
i don't know about you but i don't think right after giving your virginity to your boyfriend the next thing game lets you to do is to fuck anyone is normal its just so out of place thats like proposing to someone than right after you propose you go out on a date with another girl like what? the game shouldn't even give you a choice to do something like this. also what do you mean she doesn't think highly of it. i couldn't read anything since its all Japanese.
That you can have sex is just the option. I mean you have the choice to to it or not. If she stays faithful is your choice. Losing the virginity is the unlock for that. If she gets higher lewdness she gets more perverted. She enjoys getting used like an sextoy. If she has lower lewdness she'll think "ughh i don't really want why am I doing this" etc.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
That you can have sex is just the option. I mean you have the choice to to it or not. If she stays faithful is your choice. Losing the virginity is the unlock for that. If she gets higher lewdness she gets more perverted. She enjoys getting used like an sextoy. If she has lower lewdness she'll think "ughh i don't really want why am I doing this" etc.
thats the part why i think its retarded. it shouldnt be a choice. its like going down the pure love route than suddenly having the choice to kill random npcs. theres no logic to it aside from the its a hentai game

HentaiHazard

Reputation score
thats the part why i think its retarded. it shouldnt be a choice. its like going down the pure love route than suddenly having the choice to kill random npcs. theres no logic to it aside from the its a hentai game
In my opinion It's great because you are free to choose her char. Also have you heard of NTR? Another fetish and she's doing that if you fuck around.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
In my opinion It's great because you are free to choose her char. Also have you heard of NTR? Another fetish and she's doing that if you fuck around.
I like logic in story man. if i only care about the sex i would just wait for a fullsave. it would be fine and all if the female protag is literally a blank slate but the female protag isnt. And what ntr? i used a auto translate the read scenes. not once did she mentioned her boyfriend nor did the game ever bring up that shes literally fucking other people behind his back. its like it never happened. Also how low are your standards for ntr? Literally even if its ntr it literally came out of no where like no build up. nothing made it seems like she would ever cheat. It just happens. this is like if luke from star wars for no reasons just kill all his friends. i like a consistent story even if its hentai mate.