What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] サムライバンダリズム/ Samurai Vandalism (RJ322248)

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, I'll wait for...
If i'm correct Kagura loves ONEONE and acerola's games (Poison too?), and they will try to fish them first and translate them as fast as they can so they can get the money

Compared to some older games that HAVEN'T been even translated..

Also on their homepage might have changed that "Coming soon", but on steam it's still TBA
Wait
Acerola too?, then why Melissa's game is still in TBA?

popel117

Reputation score
Nice, I'll wait for...

Wait
Acerola too?, then why Melissa's game is still in TBA?
Well, it's older and Melissa literally is a loli, which is probably not the easiest thing to work around on steam.
Just wish they'd give ANY updates on ANYTHING or atleast why spme games are in the backlog for YEARS now.
We have games that were announced and in the mean time others got developed entirely, released and translated faster

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
We have games that were announced and in the mean time others got developed entirely, released and translated faster
Kagura Games probably accepts any creator that wants to work with them to localize a game and announces it in the pipeline. Even though realistically, their current team will take years to get through the backlog, might as well accept whoever is interested for more options.
It would make sense that they prioritize certain games over others. ONEONE1 is already a big name in this scene and Samurai Vandalism will likely sell more copies than a couple of random H-games combined. They'll fast track the ones that have already sold well in Japan and leave the less popular ones for when they have nothing better to work on.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Kagura Games probably accepts any creator that wants to work with them to localize a game and announces it in the pipeline. Even though realistically, their current team will take years to get through the backlog, might as well accept whoever is interested for more options.
It would make sense that they prioritize certain games over others. ONEONE1 is already a big name in this scene and Samurai Vandalism will likely sell more copies than a couple of random H-games combined. They'll fast track the ones that have already sold well in Japan and leave the less popular ones for when they have nothing better to work on.
Kagura game absolutely has some kind of relationship with OneOne1 and Acerola, games by those two circles are pretty much guarantee to eventually get a EN release. This makes sense since these two circles produce very successful games, especially when it comes to Western fans. For example, this game has already sold 50,000 copies on DLSite, at 40 bucks per sale that's 2 million dollars. Even if DLSite takes half of it, that's still a ton of money for a small group like this.

Missmiles

Reputation score
This is a bit of an unconventional request, but...are there any saves with maxed H-stats at the beginning?

I've found them before for other OneOne1 games, and they're very fun to play around with--even if they do lock you into specific routes and endings.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wonder how to fix this error happening on the start of the game using ver2.0
I assume that the game launched with English as the language setting.
If so, I have submitted a bug report regarding the language setting bug as the setting to change the language back to Japanese doesn't work anymore (it will crash the game).
They replied that the game only supports Windows (Japanese version) but they are working on a patch to fix the bug.

While waiting, I discovered that you could fix this issue yourself by deleting the "English.json" file in the "Languages" folder and the game should revert the language setting to Japanese and you should be able to play the game without any crashes.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wonder how to fix this error happening on the start of the game using ver2.0
I deleted English.JSON in the Languages folder. I also have my system locale set to Japanese.

Backup the file first to try it out. System locale is up to you.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has an english translations on how to get the routes since the one available on the dev's ci-en page is on img format and quite a pain to mtl

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone has an english translations on how to get the routes since the one available on the dev's ci-en page is on img format and quite a pain to mtl
Probably follows the same old mold from their earlier games, branches are determined by failing quests. for example, if you fail all quests until that point,
all 3 will end up one by one in "western capital" whoring themselves.

Also, dont expect much H-content other than the black hair until chapter 4

And the fall to dark elf
needs to be perverted enough and enough humans killed before an event at chp 5. I had lvl 2 evill fall, was enough.
So sad the pink hair cant be made into dark elf

Last edited:

shii

Reputation score
How to increase exposure lv from D to C, i cant see option strip off button

blerghit

Reputation score
How to increase exposure lv from D to C, i cant see option strip off button
During whoring you can decide whether to get naked or do it clothed. At some point you can get naked from character menu

Wilsmiti

Reputation score
How does Kinako get lust? I went back in all my saves with her main and nothing...