What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] サムライバンダリズム/ Samurai Vandalism (RJ322248)

Nice, I'll wait for...
If i'm correct Kagura loves ONEONE and acerola's games (Poison too?), and they will try to fish them first and translate them as fast as they can so they can get the money

Compared to some older games that HAVEN'T been even translated..

Also on their homepage might have changed that "Coming soon", but on steam it's still TBA
Wait
Acerola too?, then why Melissa's game is still in TBA?

Nice, I'll wait for...

Wait
Acerola too?, then why Melissa's game is still in TBA?
Well, it's older and Melissa literally is a loli, which is probably not the easiest thing to work around on steam.
Just wish they'd give ANY updates on ANYTHING or atleast why spme games are in the backlog for YEARS now.
We have games that were announced and in the mean time others got developed entirely, released and translated faster

We have games that were announced and in the mean time others got developed entirely, released and translated faster
Kagura Games probably accepts any creator that wants to work with them to localize a game and announces it in the pipeline. Even though realistically, their current team will take years to get through the backlog, might as well accept whoever is interested for more options.
It would make sense that they prioritize certain games over others. ONEONE1 is already a big name in this scene and Samurai Vandalism will likely sell more copies than a couple of random H-games combined. They'll fast track the ones that have already sold well in Japan and leave the less popular ones for when they have nothing better to work on.

Kagura Games probably accepts any creator that wants to work with them to localize a game and announces it in the pipeline. Even though realistically, their current team will take years to get through the backlog, might as well accept whoever is interested for more options.
It would make sense that they prioritize certain games over others. ONEONE1 is already a big name in this scene and Samurai Vandalism will likely sell more copies than a couple of random H-games combined. They'll fast track the ones that have already sold well in Japan and leave the less popular ones for when they have nothing better to work on.

Kagura game absolutely has some kind of relationship with OneOne1 and Acerola, games by those two circles are pretty much guarantee to eventually get a EN release. This makes sense since these two circles produce very successful games, especially when it comes to Western fans. For example, this game has already sold 50,000 copies on DLSite, at 40 bucks per sale that's 2 million dollars. Even if DLSite takes half of it, that's still a ton of money for a small group like this.

Please keep discussion in English
Guys a có một proplem
1634130890780.png

Attachments

• 1634130805091.png
    1634130805091.png
    5 KB · Views: 19
  • 1634130866102.png
    1634130866102.png
    5 KB · Views: 18
This is a bit of an unconventional request, but...are there any saves with maxed H-stats at the beginning?

I've found them before for other OneOne1 games, and they're very fun to play around with--even if they do lock you into specific routes and endings.

Wonder how to fix this error happening on the start of the game using ver2.0

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 44
I assume that the game launched with English as the language setting.
If so, I have submitted a bug report regarding the language setting bug as the setting to change the language back to Japanese doesn't work anymore (it will crash the game).
They replied that the game only supports Windows (Japanese version) but they are working on a patch to fix the bug.

While waiting, I discovered that you could fix this issue yourself by deleting the "English.json" file in the "Languages" folder and the game should revert the language setting to Japanese and you should be able to play the game without any crashes.

I deleted English.JSON in the Languages folder. I also have my system locale set to Japanese.

Backup the file first to try it out. System locale is up to you.

Anyone has an english translations on how to get the routes since the one available on the dev's ci-en page is on img format and quite a pain to mtl

Anyone has an english translations on how to get the routes since the one available on the dev's ci-en page is on img format and quite a pain to mtl
Probably follows the same old mold from their earlier games, branches are determined by failing quests. for example, if you fail all quests until that point,
all 3 will end up one by one in "western capital" whoring themselves.

Also, dont expect much H-content other than the black hair until chapter 4

And the fall to dark elf
needs to be perverted enough and enough humans killed before an event at chp 5. I had lvl 2 evill fall, was enough.
So sad the pink hair cant be made into dark elf

Last edited:
How to increase exposure lv from D to C, i cant see option strip off button

How to increase exposure lv from D to C, i cant see option strip off button
During whoring you can decide whether to get naked or do it clothed. At some point you can get naked from character menu

How does Kinako get lust? I went back in all my saves with her main and nothing...

Okay I just recently finished playing this game and there were SO many missed opportunities with this game. To top it off, they go with Unity and a VN/Game hybrid.

I'm going to drop my review/rant below.

Contains spoilers!

-----------------------

Rating system explained: Zero-to-Ten for the sake of easy ~100% ratio rating. 5/10 would be an average game while 10/10 is a theoretical perfect game. Below 5 is bad. Not all the categories have the same weighting. Even then, every part of the score is subjective.

Version played: Kagura Games 2.00 English

Played till 2 route endings: Hizuki pure love, and Ronin Slutty Slow Life

Overall rating: 6.5/10
TL;DR: Above average game, but failed spectacularly at ceasing the opportunity. The game tries to be too much, while delivering half-assed in almost every way.

Breakdown:

Story: 3.5/10

The story felt rushed in many parts with a LOT of lore outside of this game; such as characters from their other games. While I did not mind the insertion of characters from outside, the lore and explanation is lacking A LOT; and the flashbacks and side stories are absolutely nowhere near enough to explain enough. Multiple endings are a good thing, but it's not quite clear how to get each of them. Thank god there's a "unlock everything" button because there are A LOT of endings I cannot bare to bother playing to get! And speaking of endings, I cannot quite figure out which ending is supposed to be the "true" ending lorewise. I'm guessing it's the one that ends with MC Makuro(?) still a virgin as that unlocks an Extra episode call "Last night" (or something) which involves a flashback of Nina on the mainland.

Critical information about how the society on the island has elves and humans mixing just fine. And dark elves being supposed 1-man-army and "mythical", but then suddenly everyone is one just by "awakening". No explanation about awakening. Also, the dark elves from the mainland(?), Viktor, suggests that LOTs of dark elves are running around. I'd expect lots of warlord darkelves to be carving up continents in the lore.

Chapters 1 and 2 were super short, while Chapter 3 was noticeably much longer. Honestly could have been used to do more world building; possibly with more fetch quests or patrol quests. Instead, they feel like they were trying too hard to push our MC into a collision course with the Byanuya(?) forces.

There are parts of the game where there's time skips of varying lengths that doesn't "feel" like they flow. This is especially true on the Ronin route where it goes "a month later" or "few weeks later" a few times.
And speaking of the Ronin route, it's unclear where our girls get strong enough to fight the 9 stars in the Ronin route just doing medial tasks. They needed some special "unlocking" of their potential in the Hizuki route to be able to match up. (If there wasn't any lore for "sluttier = stronger", then maybe they need to add it.) (Way too many plotholes to even mention in the Ronin path.)

Gameplay/Mechanics: 6/10

The gameplay is an upgrade from their previously RPGMaker. There are some animations, but IMO, were unnecessary. Limiting the number of skills to 5 equipable ones is a design decision I agree with. I could not find any "Secret Arts" that can be equiped.

Their idea of combat rape is a HUGE missed opportunity - either due to not understanding how it should be implemented, or just lack of care. There should be levels of clothing break. In addition, there should be a "restained" state which prevents the MC from certain actions like attacking, and "struggle" option which the MC can choose to try and break out of "restained" state. Furthermore, the full sex sequence can only fire against a restained girl. (Also, this restained state should be reflected in the character art. Also missing bukkake state art in combat.)

The "immorality" side of things needed more difference in images and art. The CGs are very good, as per usual Oneone1. Their animations still need work. The immorality levels of the characters should be reflected in the H CGs during combat rape. (It is reflected to a very minor degree in conversations with harassers and townsfolks.)

One thing they nailed was the big stat pages and the option to "upgrade" the girls' immorality which unlocks more lewd actions. They also have the feature of making the girls become progressively more sensitivity in combat the more they cum.

There are status-effect icons that appear on the girls which are NOT explained. I don't know why they are not explained.

Enemy numbers also scale with your party size, unless it's a scripted battle. But EXP is not divided. ALL characters level together. Hence, it is most efficient to farm EXP with a party of 3.

A complaint I have is the lack of a "post-game" area where I can send 1 girl against 3 enemies that can all H them. However, given the lack of H variety this "hurts" this game less.

Also, their VN style saves can sometimes bug out! So that's a serious oversight when a main mechanic can corrupt a save file!

Art: 8/10

The Art in this game is a hard carry for the game score. They have some very nice Art - the quality which you expect to see from a good VN studio. The voice acting is also decent - though I don't know if it is from a stock gallary or not.

Very glad they cut back on the exaggerated multi-fisting and nipple-fucking. I don't mind the births and am fine with the ahegao.

There are some CGs that, IMO, were missing in this game. Such art are different stages of immorality for reactions to orgasms and combat rapes, and naked dark elf CGs.
The animations were often clucky and detracted from the product. I would rather not have had them at all if they were this quality.

Summarizing thoughts:

Oneone1 needed to decide what they want to be. They appear to want to move into the direction of a "proper" VN studio with some of that "romantic" side, while keeping their traditional "more extreme" content as another route in the same game. While there is nothing wrong with trying that, missing the mark on BOTH ends has me not looking forward to their future works; especially those that are 8GB in size! (The HD CGs, animations, and voices take up a LOT of the file sizes.)
Oneone1 needs to smooth out the mechanics and gameplay side. All the pieces are there for something that works.
Lastly, it would be nice if the H-route didn't have a super depressing arc of some MCs; those are boner killers.

Back