What's new

RPG Loli [一人オンライン/Hitori Online] 黒より深き漆黒の闇から -奈落の脱獄者- (RJ318793)

hd00d

Reputation score
oh shoot how do I get the true true ending then? I went to surface and killed both guardian and king (both seemed like happy ends compared to what happens when you go deeper into the dungeon) defeating the throne guardian actually resulted in a longer credits scene as opposed to others that just had a single name pop up (i.e no special thanks). And by doing this I unlocked the ability to save anywhere at any time. In addition there's a new loot area right at the start point that lets you fight a slime so you can finally get the adult slime loss scene.

His website has hints;
This is the parts that are relevant.

メイン攻略ルート
右手側の道を進み地下から脱出END → 地下魔王ルート → 砦ルート → 真魔王ルート → 王城ルート
→ ちっちゃくなっちゃったルート → 街から世界脱出ルート

・世界から脱出すると、回想ルームが開放される。
 これが今回の目標だ。

・果ての怪物を倒すと周回時にアイテムを引き継げるようになる。

blerghit

Reputation score
OOh nice, this one was a long wait. Hitori online games have been good almost always, time to check this one out.

Edit: Game is made in SMILE GAME BUILDER, MTOOL works for MTL

Last edited:

zx26271047

Reputation score
better save data

I change hp atk and another state that effect atk

And I beat the hardest boss in game that has 999999 hp

but didnt get the gallery ending

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone who just wants to get the gallery, heres a cheated save with all scenes unlocked
btw its a rar renamed to zip since rar files arent allowed.
Uh how does it work? The save provided goes in slot 2 and starts with you immediately attacked by a zombie. Intentionally dying doesn't seem to unlock a gallery.

pad03

Reputation score
Sorry, ingame save 1 is save00 in the files.
Thanks! Out of interest, how'd you get the CG room so quickly? I tried looking for ways to do it but this engine is pretty rare

Also wish the CG had more positions, this game is a treasure trove if you just like vaginal scenes

blerghit

Reputation score
Thanks! Out of interest, how'd you get the CG room so quickly? I tried looking for ways to do it but this engine is pretty rare

Also wish the CG had more positions, this game is a treasure trove if you just like vaginal scenes
Simply trigger the switch for the true true end and all H-scenes with MTOOL or some other cheating tool. Works on quite many games when you get tired of grinding through, you can even only skip some tiresome parts if you find the correct switches.

pad03

Reputation score
Simply trigger the switch for the true true end and all H-scenes with MTOOL or some other cheating tool. Works on quite many games when you get tired of grinding through, you can even only skip some tiresome parts if you find the correct switches.
Ah, clearly I need to look up MTool more. I was using it but couldn't see a way to mess with save data

Rune2501

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Link download game?