What's new

OOC Chat and stuff

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: OOC Chat and stuff

Kk new sheet up. Took me awhile to get submitted I fell asleep part way in. Tell me if anything is wrong.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

In accepting RJ doesn't want to GM for me, but I will accept substitutes. If anyone cares to or feels up to it. I can send you game mechanics and other such relevant info over pm or visitor messages.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, the various games can be played vs. other players if they want, separate of their threads so long as both at one point declare the purchase of tickets.

Why not try having your mamono compete in a game of Diamonds and Spades? Maybe your mamono is better than theirs at the table?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, there is an upcoming change I'm going to make to mamonos whose ranks are above and below C, with C unchanged.

Higher Ranked mamono will get stronger, and lower ranked mamono weaker with these changes. Or at least it'll seem that way. Rather, I'm changing the value known as Tech to be worth less than it was before, since it was just used as a worth of six grades before, which I deemed too much.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New Mamono have been added to the basic list and Mamonodex. Mamonodex additions, yo ass just gonna havta go find dem.

Also, the newest monsters have inspired me to add passives that give Guts discounted skills that play into their stats and style. Since it's just a 20% discount on one skill, I also gave them a slight bonus elsewhere so that their passive isn't just their skill.

Basic&big List:
BASILISK A
BAROMETZ D
APSARA C
AKANAME D
CAIT SITH C
CHIMERA S+
CUPID C
CURSED SWORD C
LIVING ARMOR C
FLOW KELP D

Gnome added to ze big list