What's new

OOC Chat and stuff

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: OOC Chat and stuff

I'll try to be~

Just sent up my character. How is it? ((Thinking of storying it so his illness was actually the fault of a ghost that had been draining him of spirit energy and sleeping in him since he was young And left after he reached a certain age and had some 'fun' since she knew about the monsters that surrounded him already. But he didn't see it like that and thought she 'cured' him instead~))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My bad, Sprig. I had forgotten about making a thread for you after things got a bit busy. Looks like I have some threads to make.

In other news, I also must update the basic mamonodex list to include the most recent entries past the Gazer.

What shall be added to the Mamonodex basic list and it's respective rank.
Parasite Slime: Rank D
Mothman: Rank D
Devil: Rank C
Kikimora: Rank E
Cheshire Cat: Rank B
March Hare: Rank C
Dormouse: Rank D
Mad Hatter: Rank C
Jabberwock: Rank S
Cancer: Rank C
Lava Golem: Rank B
Tentacle: Rank D
Valkyrie: Rank B
Dark Valkyrie: Rank A
Familiar: (Rank can wildly differ as Baphomet creates them)
Troll: Rank B
Liliraune: Rank B
Karakasa-Obake: Rank C
Kejourou: Rank D

I shall add the Rank E-D mamono... Either whenever I have to, or whenever I get around to it.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How would Parasite Slime work exactly? Can't it only infest human women?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It would be a similar case as with the Kitsune-bi. It can possess it's Rancher (if female) and the rancher can actually fight. It can also possess another mamono. Otherwise, it's pretty worthless as a mamono to have in your ranch. All I can say about it is that it exists and you can possibly do something interesting with it if you try, but it's not inherently useful like some others. Though it's hard to find very useful stuff in the low ranks.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How rare is it? If one tried looking for it.

Sorry if this seems a bit redundant.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm... Wouldn't a futanari likely be an ideal host for a parasite slime? Both having a host and a source of food rolled into one? Also are futas allowed to be played as a rancher?

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How rare is it? If one tried looking for it.

Sorry if this seems a bit redundant.
It's the rarest slime, but can be found if sought after. It's seen far less than other slimes because it's actually the most stealthy one, as it's at it's weakest form without a host.

Hm... Wouldn't a futanari likely be an ideal host for a parasite slime? Both having a host and a source of food rolled into one? Also are futas allowed to be played as a rancher?
A futanari would be considered a mamono of some description. Mamono are allowed to be played as a Rancher (Most IMA members are mamono).

Also, mamono that feed off of human beings specifically seek their spiritual energy, not their semen. The host in particular is completely eaten and their shell used as a host for the slime in order to aggressively seek the slime's food. Victims of a parasitic slime cease to be who they were previously.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So if a Parastic Slime isn't fed SE we run the risk of becoming more slime/losing a mamono?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime, if starved, will react a number of negative ways. But you'd have to go out of your way to not be able to feed it. Venice has a large amount of methods available for feeding mamono that feast on such a food source, without actually having to feed a person to it.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A futanari would be considered a mamono of some description. Mamono are allowed to be played as a Rancher (Most IMA members are mamono).
Does it need to be a specific breed or can any breed be a futa? Or can a half-breed be a futa too?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All magical races can grow a futa at will. Very rare cases of mamono can be futanari by birth, minotauress being the most likely.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The slime, if starved, will react a number of negative ways. But you'd have to go out of your way to not be able to feed it. Venice has a large amount of methods available for feeding mamono that feast on such a food source, without actually having to feed a person to it.
Fair enough, is there a set way a P. Slime joins and is exhibited on its host? The MGE entry just seems like a normal slime with a human on it.

*decides to reread on MGE Wikia*

Or that being coated with slime and having your organs become SE hungry organs. Though I guess the amplified pleasure aspect is either reduced to nulled?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime shown in the Parasite Slime entry, written by Kenkou, is a slime that has eaten enough to act as a mount for the host. But it can also do other things, an example being the ability to form highly protective slime armor.

Also, a parasite slime begins small, and hides inside the body of the host, so all you see is the girl at first. It turns the girl's body into slime on the inside, so the core of the slime (all slimes have cores) is actually inside the human host somewhere.

ALL slimes have no set form. They can shapeshift into whatever they want. This would make them versatile fighters, but they're very slow about shapeshifting. Something like a Dark Slime is much faster at morphing it's slime and as such, is highly dangerous.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of curiousity what would happen if a human male ate a whole bunch of the vegetable that turns people into a slime?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He'd either get terribly sick or turn into a slime girl.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol okay. Always made me wonder.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, If you don't mind can I change my sign-up sheet unless you have already begun setting me up.

The Parasite Slime really has me wanting to go Human Female.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The colors represented are the most common. So the answer would in general be yes. Slimes tend to take different colors depending on their core, and all usually just separate into exact copies. So Pink is what you get, as that's what's survived and thrived.