What's new

OOC Chat and stuff

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: OOC Chat and stuff

Oh boy... How am I going to break it to him...?
This RP is more or less about men being raped by female monsters. If you're going to play a male character, you're gonna get dominated. That's pretty much all there is to it. >.>

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I liked just about everything else in the setting. So I thought I'd at least see if something different would work. It was worth a shot.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sooo tempted to have Chloe pull a

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anybody with decent GMing skills who doesnt have a full plate or anything who wouldnt mind terribly to run a Rancher thread for me, please?

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright! You go Marla and Locke.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tassadar pointed out that I'm an idiot, and now Mangos and Candy's descriptions properly explain what their effects are.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All of the good ranchers of MGR receive this magazine in their boxes:

Siren's Song Magazine! said:
There will be a new shop owner opening up near Auntie Verde's shop!

Her items are all of a dark, sexual nature. No doubt that ranchers may try to employ her items to get ahead, will she put the honest Verde out of business?

Venice would like to let all of her Ranchers be aware, that while she passed Venice's standards of safety, to be very cautious about her item's effects on your partners!

The shop can be found on the eastern outskirts of town, near Verde's shop, building 108 on all updated city maps.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, props to the guys over at MGU for financing all of the scans and translations for all things Monster Girl related. They're awesome.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

GET YOUR ASSES OUT TO THE PARK AND SAY HI TO BLUE

OR ELSE BEARS

THAT'S RIGHT, FUCKING BEARS!

PURPLE BEARS!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, since two out of my three loyal players have made it to Rand D, I've been pondering about the Rank D mamono you should encounter, and ended up associating every current mamono created with a grade to explain it's 'very-very-very' general range of ability, and general threat.

First, (which you need to sign up for, the dicks), which has a full alphabetical list of all the mamono.

Second, my reasoning behind the grade system.

S - Mamono of Godly Power (Usually Ancient beings that could possibly destroy entire countries if they wanted to.)

A - Mamono of Extremely High Power. (Kitsunes, or otherwise anything that couldn't stand up to something as terrifying as a dragon while still being scary powerful.)

B - Mamono of Above Average Power (Compared to the above and below catagories. Mamono that can easily beat something like a lizard, or an orc, but can't reasonably beat something like an Inari, and are still frightening foes in combat)

C - Mamono of Average Power (Mamono that are efficient at fighting, and can fight well, but aren't impressively powerful. aka, a very skilled human could beat a Rank C in a fair fight.)

D - Mamono of Weak Fighting Ability (Mamono in this category aren't particularly threatening or dangerous. They can still fight with limited effectiveness given their natural ablilty, but don't excel in combat.)

E - Mamono of Minimal to no Fighting Ability (Mamono in this category aren't meant to fight. Most normal human beings could physically handle almost any monster in this catagory. They're just not dangerous.)

And now, here's the list itself, containing every mamono and the grade I thought appropriate for them.
A-
ALICE C
ALP E
ALRAUNE C
AMAZONESS B
ANGEL C
ANT ARACHNE D
ANUBIS A
ARACHNE C
ARCH IMP B

B-
BAPHOMET S
BEELZEBUB D
BICORN B+
BLACK HARPY D
BLUE ONI B
BUBBLE SLIME D

C-
CENTAUR C
CHARYBDIS B
CHOCHIN-OBAKE C
COCKATRICE B
CROW TENGU C
CYCLOPS B

D-
DARK ANGEL B+
DARK ELF C
DARK PRIEST C
DARK MATTER B
DARK SLIME B
DEVIL BUG E
DHAMPIR A
DOPPELGANGER B
DRAGON S
DRYAD C
DULLAHAN B
DWARF C

E-
ECHIDNA S
ELF C

F-
FAIRY D

G-
GARGOYLE C
GHOST D
GHOUL C
GIANT ANT D
GIANT SLUG E
GIRTABLILU C
GNOME A
GOBLIN D
GOLEM C
GRIZZLY C
GYOUBU DANUKI E

H-
HARPY D
HOBGOBLIN D
HOLSTAURUS E
HONEY BEE D
HORNET C

I-
IGNIS A
IMP D
INARI A

J-
JOROGUMO C

K-
KAPPA D
KESARAN PASARAN D
KITSUNE-BI D
KITSUNE-TSUKI C
KUNOICHI A

L-
LAMIA C
LARGE MOUSE E
LEANAN SIDHE C
LESSER SUCCUBUS C
LILIM A
LIZARDMAN C

M-
MANDRAGORA D
MANTIS C
MATANGO E
MEDUSA A
MERMAID E
MERROW C
MIMIC C
MINOTAURUS B
MUMMY D

N-
NEKOMATA B
NEREID D
NIGHTMARE B
NUREONAGO C

O-
OGRE B
OOMUKADE B
ORC C

P-
PIXIE D
POT DEVIL D

Q-
QUEEN BEE B
QUEEN SLIME B

R-
RED ONI B
RED SLIME C
ROPER C
RYU S

S-
SAHUAGIN C
SALAMANDER B
SCYLLA C
SEA BISHOP B
SEA SLIME D
SIREN B
SHIROHEBI B
SKELETON D
SLIME D
SPHINX B
SUCCUBUS B
SYLPH A

U-
UNDINE A
UNICORN B
USHI-ONI B

V-
VAMPIRE A

W-
WEREBAT D
WERECAT C
WEREHOUND C
WERERABBIT D
WERESHEEP E
WEREWOLF B
WITCH B
WYVERN A

Y-
YOUKO A
YUKI-ONNA B

Z-
ZOMBIE D

EDIT: A plus next to a grade signifies that the mamono with that grade is an upgraded version of another mamono

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've added all Grade D Mamono to the Mamonodex, and I've revised the Red Slime's Special Traits

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I added the Minotaurus entry to the mamonodex, since Ashley will eventually team up with Stool no doubt.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yaaaaaaaaaay. That probably level 1 minotaruess I'll be teaming up with.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

C - Mamono of Average Power (Mamono that are efficient at fighting, and can fight well, but aren't impressively powerful. aka, a very skilled human could beat a Rank C in a fair fight.)

D - Mamono of Weak Fighting Ability (Mamono in this category aren't particularly threatening or dangerous. They can still fight with limited effectiveness given their natural ablilty, but don't excel in combat.)

E - Mamono of Minimal to no Fighting Ability (Mamono in this category aren't meant to fight. Most normal human beings could physically handle almost any monster in this catagory. They're just not dangerous.)
I do declare, this may be the first time I have ever heard MAF admit that a human is capable of taking on pretty well anything with the mamono stamp of excellence on it. XD

EDIT: Ooooh, this is in the rancher subforum. serves me right for linking in from the shoutbox XD

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the same rules still apply. A highly skilled man could beat something like, say, a Lizard girl in a fight.

That's Grade C though. Grade B Mamono are like the minotauress. Like Mythology, a human being who can take down a beast like that on their own could easily be considered a great hero that is worthy of being known across the world. Beat one bare handed and in a plain arena and people might consider you a god.

Grade A mamono are like kitsune. Yeah, fluffy tails. You automatically lose because they're so soft and wonderful.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've added new morale statuses, Heroic, Unstoppable, Terrorized, and Exhausted.