(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

Weiss will continue to spin until you post.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just got back. Figured out that I slept 24 hours, out of the last 48 hours, despite working both days

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

And now we don't know if goblins caught on or no, lovely. Can someone try to roll Insight to check if they're lying or omitting something, or at least pick up on any potential backstabs? Because I got shit all again.

And maybe next time, not talk about hero stuff openly in front of others without resorting to, say, a language they likely won't understand. Sure, not everybody knows the same ones, but probably a good precaution.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hahaha...HAHAHAHAHA...

Haha... Hah...

Ah...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While talking with Kaguya, I was reminded that I had rules in effect that I didn't write down for sex mechanics. Added to first post.

IN DOUBLE ADDITION, if a PC climaxes, they suffer an instance of Exhaustion. And while they are forced to make the save DC check to break grapple, they will have to roll for concentration as normal.
I had it in my mind, as the obvious explanation for why you can't just be smothered all day by dicks. Kaguya informed me that I mentioned ZERO penalty for being eternally smothered by dicks, just in combat.

In triple addition

While they cannot be used to break out of violation, a character can focus on resisting instead of escaping, using different stats for different methods. Roll a Willpower Save versus a set DC a number of times equal to the enemies violating the PC to prevent the orgasm counter from progressing (3 to climax). Alternatively, roll Charisma versus a set DC a number of times equal to the enemies violating you. If you succeed three times in a row (even only against one enemy), instead of you climaxing(if you never failed a roll), the enemy does. Any enemy that climaxes this way is paralyzed for 1 minute.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't help but get the feeling we could use Toxic and his Mystery Herb X right now.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh my, you look away for a week and stuff like this happens. *chuckles* and theres even corruption rules. How open is this for entries still? ^^

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good news, I won't spend most of the day passed out from pain as usual cuz I'm throwing up too much to sleep.

I can post all day!

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh my, you look away for a week and stuff like this happens. *chuckles* and theres even corruption rules. How open is this for entries still? ^^
We're supposed to be always open for new entries I believe. Though you might need to wait a bit to get picked up by the party (or not, no idea how RJ would handle a new entry)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Happy to wait and fill party roles missing, as necessary. I can play any class.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if there are any party roles missing. There's a barbarian, a cleric, a sorceress, a bard and a rogue, though the last one (Toxic) is having a bit of a RL issue apparently. So you can probably take whatever.

Also, RJ. I have noticed an issue with your last addition to the rules. Last time I checked, 5th ed doesn't have a Willpower save. Rather, it has Ability Score saves. So I'm assuming it'd be a Wisdom save. Might want to specify that to avoid confusion.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, 5E makes it a bit hard to have holes as it makes most characters able to multi-task. If you wanted to join we're missing a Fighter/Paladin (have a barb and cleric instead), another caster (only have our sorcerer), and we lack a Ranger for non-magical ranged ability and a monk for whatever it is a monk does.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, 5E makes it a bit hard to have holes as it makes most characters able to multi-task. If you wanted to join we're missing a Fighter/Paladin (have a barb and cleric instead), another caster (only have our sorcerer), and we lack a Ranger for non-magical ranged ability and a monk for whatever it is a monk does.
What do monks do. If you play them well they are intimidating battlefield controllers, but in dozens of monk holding campaigns I've seen like one player use the class to its full potential.
So propably a lawful character to challenge myself a little along the way. (strongest with C) LG leaning pala or LN wizard. I have fun concepts for either, but should hear back from DM first.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Things I'd like to see/play in the future.

Tiefling Monk
Dwarf Rogue
Dragonborn Bard

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Not making your attacks, Toxic? With those rolls you could easily make two.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yea

Not sure if there are any party roles missing. There's a barbarian, a cleric, a sorceress, a bard and a rogue, though the last one (Toxic) is having a bit of a RL issue apparently. So you can probably take whatever.

Also, RJ. I have noticed an issue with your last addition to the rules. Last time I checked, 5th ed doesn't have a Willpower save. Rather, it has Ability Score saves. So I'm assuming it'd be a Wisdom save. Might want to specify that to avoid confusion.
Fuck.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Things I'd like to see/play in the future.

Tiefling Monk
Dwarf Rogue
Dragonborn Bard
Eh I like to do simple humans as a race with complex characters or unusual builds. Tiefling monk is pretty common in pathfinder where you can get feats to do more natural attack stuff.

Bard dragonborn could actually make a mean dom in this setting, because bards can make for scary grapplers and this settings houserules make grappling.. more interesting. ^^

Not sure on dwarf rogues. What do they steal, booze?

So, any preferances in the character department at this point in the game, alignment or class wise or can I go wild?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not making your attacks, Toxic? With those rolls you could easily make two.
Wanted input on my next go but didnt want to hold things up, so I put the post in for the surprise pre fight

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You just have to be willing to fight the Unchained who want to take over that country and turn everyone, good or bad, into their slaves. That, and your character needs to be cohesive, willing to stay to the party. I only do party splits if it's for strategy, not for disagreements.

Oh, and the corruption rules are obviously meant for female characters.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll take a little to read up on the setting as it has progressed so far and deliberate a character. Cohesiveness rules out some chaotic character archetypes. Kinda feeling wizard, not sure yet.