What's new

OOC

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
YAY!

Nunu and Silth are the bomb for helping me with this!!!

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: OOC

Hey, I think I am going to call it a night. My leg is starting to hurt and I maxed out on pain pills today. Night all!!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Night gator, hope your leg gets better soon :(.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh hey, a gatorbait game! :D That's excitement and a half! Is there still room for a go? X3

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Might wanna ask Silth/Nunu/Aika to make this thread and the Rules/Characters threads sticky.

That aside, I'm silently hating myself for not being here when you made the threads, missing my chance to get anywhere the first night. Oh well. Still looking forward to this!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I went to sleep good 4 hours earlier than normal. Yay, now I get to do all this fun catching up stuff

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Oh hey, a gatorbait game! :D That's excitement and a half! Is there still room for a go? X3
Yeah I think I can squeeze you in, just cuz it's you ^_^

Go make your char sheet!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, she's made up! She's functionally human, with no super powers or anything. :p I figured that everybody makes characters who are so against getting the raep... I wanted to try something different. XD I have a feeling that she'll lose pretty quickly, but I've written so many "oh noes, stop it!" posts lately that I just want to try something new!

Also, Thetwo, I totally hear you about the name-borrowing. o_o I've noticed that people seem to do it an incredible amount on this forum -- it's as if people say, "hey, I like that name in X game, I'll use it in Y game! :D" or something.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well to be fair it's hardly a unique name, I just keep almost forgetting that I'm using a different one here. >.>

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, she's made up! She's functionally human, with no super powers or anything. :p I figured that everybody makes characters who are so against getting the raep... I wanted to try something different. XD I have a feeling that she'll lose pretty quickly, but I've written so many "oh noes, stop it!" posts lately that I just want to try something new!

Also, Thetwo, I totally hear you about the name-borrowing. o_o I've noticed that people seem to do it an incredible amount on this forum -- it's as if people say, "hey, I like that name in X game, I'll use it in Y game! :D" or something.
Do you mean people reusing names or...?

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I mainly do that because I'm really bad at coming up with names (that I like and feel fit the character) :eek:

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The dice god is mad at us. It's official. The dice god is raging at us.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Just people using names -- though Jen's been around for a while in the nightmare game, so I'm not saying that you just ganked from thetwo!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

For me, Jen popped up as a name for an npc that followed around a pc's character in a pm game I've been doing for a lurker for a while. Later I decided to use her in nightmare.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Off for the night people, My head is swimming....

Night all!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Drat, missed ya! X3 Belated goodnight, and hopefully good morning!

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Thanks wall!

geeze, boring rolls tonight it seems...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Done for the night, yet again the meds have me floating... Night everybody!!!