What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ OPPAI EMPIRE ] [ オッパイエンパイア] Succubi Nocturne 1R: Seductress, Teats and Male Virgin / 淫魔の夜想曲1R 淫魔と乳房と童貞と RE137630 RJ137630

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
From the makers of

comes it's sequel coming out this month .

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [[ RJ137630 ]]淫魔の夜想曲1R 淫魔と乳房と童貞と

What are it's features? Sprite battle by any chance? And is it futa themed?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems to be a remake of RJ079654(which seems to have been removed from dlsite so heres a title page screen cap for those who missed it)

basic story seems the same but this time the mc goes to his high school reunion instead of being spirited away from his home

and going by the demo the ninth girl(not counting auto wins) is now the first. Gameplay wise it's now...

What are it's features?
...like a VN with RPG type battles. using the same mechanics as RJ107015.

Sprite battle by any chance?
no.

And is it futa themed?
no.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's out!

Am waiting for a link :)

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Links (not from me, make a virus scan !) :

http://...

EDIT: Those links proven to be fakes :(

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Last edited:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Most likely a fake, I'll give it a shot though

Edit: Yup, a fake.

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the description there isn't much gameplay (only 4 fights), it's more of an AVG with some BF battles to make it more appealing. From the demo the graphics were nice, but if it's so short-lived there isn't much point and you might as well just wait for a CG upload on ehentai. Gameplay also seemed massively trial-and-error based; like the first enemy will just one-shot you without warning if you don't know to use the shield skill before doing too much damage to her.

OP
darkwhite1602

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

I'll buy it and share the link if someone shows me how to buy with a visa on the JP dl site

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

quoted from Yanachan
I went ahead and typed up the whole process I went through. This assumes that you intend to register a Maniax account. If you're bad at Japanese, you'll probably want to keep a window of the English registeration page open as a reference as some of the layout is similar. If you do not intend to register, skip down to Purchasing.

Registering: From the Maniax site, click the "register" link (the 2nd link on the topmost edge). On the first page, scroll to the bottom half, click the first radio button (you agree to terms & conditions...) then enter a unique ID on the first blank. Leave the next radio button alone because it should already be selected (payment option: CC). There should be three gray buttons, click the first one. If you arrive at the same page, you'll likely see some red text just above the first radio button saying the ID cannot be used (in Japanese) in which case, try a different ID. If you're ID is accepted, you'll move to the 2nd page. This is where it gets ugly: You must fill in the first two blanks with katakana in a close approximation of your name (or name on CC ). English will be rejected (I've tried and you're welcome to try yourself). Third blank is phone number. BTW for the first three blanks, don't put space or special characters like dash. 4th is your DOB in y/m/d format. Next two is your email address (2nd for confirmation purposes). The next one, just select 10,000 yen unless you intend to spend more than $100 on the site within a month (protection to limit how much is spent a month). Next is junk mail; unless you understand Jp or love junk mail, select the third radio button. After the next pink bar is the CC info; enter the CC holder name (in English), CC#, then month and year of expiration. After the next pink bar is password; enter your password in both blanks and hit the first gray button. You should then get an email with the confirmation link on it. Click the first link in the email and enter your ID and password on that page. You'll have finished registeration.

Purchasing: This is easy. On the page of the item you're shopping for, just click the brownish button with the green cart on it; it will turn black. When you're finished shopping, click the blue cart button on the very top. It'll show you the list of stuff you've selected.
1) If you've registered, click the button under the pink bar. It'll take you to the confirmation page; click the button with the folder on it. Next page will be a CC transaction page, the content may vary depending on your CC company. It should be in English however; you're on your own on this one. After you've settled your CC payment, you'll be taken to the download page. Click the black button next to the title you want to download first and it'll begin the download. Repeat for each title you bought. If you should need to redownload at a later time, use this link: .
2) If you did not register, click the first button under the blue bar. Enter the CC holder name, CC#, month/year expiration, tel# without hyphens, email address (two times), click the third radio button, and click the first grey button. It'll take you to the CC transaction page and the rest is like 1) except you won't have a chance to redownload at a later time so don't close that download page until you're sure all your downloads are completed intact.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Their going to release it on the English dlsite on the 10th btw.

OP
darkwhite1602

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

registering my name in Japanese letters? fuck that, i'll buy it tomorrow

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its on English dlsite now.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

searching now for some links,
if found something i'll share here :)

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No need, ill be uploading it soon. :D

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

tx for the link, and Rep added ofc.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is a save for all scene unlocked :D

Attachments

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so will this be worth getting when I have my own computer again?