What's new

ACT [ orange girl ] Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure / 少女錬金術師 アネットの冒険 RE140155 RJ140155

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune021

Re: (ACT) Adventures of girl alchemist Annette

I think version 1.13 came out. Seem like he fixed a problem with the game freezing on start-up. I didn't understand the rest of it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think version 1.13 came out. Seem like he fixed a problem with the game freezing on start-up. I didn't understand the rest of it.
It's already out some time a go
But I think the reason no one give a care
Because there's no new H-Animation
Let's just wait for more stage (hopefully) , and new Animation

K

Kitsune021

Sorry for the necro. But is this game dead? I've seen no activity in his blog for a while. :confused:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It shouldn't be, as the Dev still needs to add the bosses, possibly another level or two, but he might've decided to just leave it... Unlikely though, as his Twitter is still posting, I'm not certain though as I haven't bothered translating anything.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Post on his blog, says he's had more work to do with animating and whatnot and that he can't really predict when 1.20 will be out.

As for what would be in it, apparently a game over for each stage, a 3rd position for humanoid monsters, a masturbation option, and bosses probably in version 1.22.

Still going to be a little while until the next update however.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Post on his blog, says he's had more work to do with animating and whatnot and that he can't really predict when 1.20 will be out.

As for what would be in it, apparently a game over for each stage, a 3rd position for humanoid monsters, a masturbation option, and bosses probably in version 1.22.

Still going to be a little while until the next update however.
Darn and here I thought there was an update. Aw well glad to know he didn't abandoned the game. Pretty excited for that update by knowing what's in store for us :)

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He updated his blog. For what I understood from using google translate. He stated that the update won't come out for november and apologized. Also said something about mid-december which I didn't understood. He also inserted an animated sketch of what the mastubation animation will look like since mastubation is gonna be implemented in the game.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He updated his blog. For what I understood from using google translate. He stated that the update won't come out for november and apologized. Also said something about mid-december which I didn't understood. He also inserted an animated sketch of what the mastubation animation will look like since mastubation is gonna be implemented in the game.
Nice :)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, never posted the latest version, might as well; appears to contain a monster encyclopedia and some more things translated to English.

The dev appears to be... doing anything excepting working on the game. A whole bunch of posts recently about consoles and games, while only one regarding trying to work with construction going on. :(

Ye hentai gods, why do the games I like remain unfinished for so long?

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dev appears to be... doing anything excepting working on the game. A whole bunch of posts recently about consoles and games, while only one regarding trying to work with construction going on. :(

Ye hentai gods, why do the games I like remain unfinished for so long?
Saw a couple of his post a while back talking about about far cry, if I remember correctly. If only those twitter post were more about his game rather than the ones he plays. It seems like working on his game is his lowest priority. Normally, I wouldn't mind... It's just that he made people pay for early access and he's not bothering working on it.

Kinda sad because the game art is nice and the gameplay is not a complete mess like recent games that released. It's just lacking content... ALOT of content.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saw a couple of his post a while back talking about about far cry, if I remember correctly. If only those twitter post were more about his game rather than the ones he plays. It seems like working on his game is his lowest priority. Normally, I wouldn't mind... It's just that he made people pay for early access and he's not bothering working on it.

Kinda sad because the game art is nice and the gameplay is not a complete mess like recent games that released. It's just lacking content... ALOT of content.
True, true... Although there are a number of games that are sold incomplete, not even honestly stated as early access.

Here's to hoping it's completed soon - and that a human enemy or succubus is included.

Motofu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New blog recently, from the really shitty translation it sounds like he gonna have a group of people work on it and have it done before the new years, though not much progress was made ever since that masturbation implementation was posted. :(

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good news, I guess. The tentacle enemy looks good anyway, wonder if it'll be a trap or whatnot.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does this game have different game over cg's or is it like the trial that it's always the same one with the tentacle plant?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does this game have different game over cg's or is it like the trial that it's always the same one with the tentacle plant?
Same at the moment, but if I remember correctly each stage is to have a different one. Plus bosses will be implemented in the next update (wonder if they'll be a CG if you're beaten by them...).

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, don't like double posting but...

A new post on the blog, basically saying... nothing much. Work is progressing, not going to say when any updates will come out, etc. There is a new boss, a grasshopper with a giant ball or something on it. Oh well, it'll be a while still.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow I think in september this will be 2 year game
If it's koonsoft there will be so much update
Gee.... this dev is really something

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's sad that this game isn't getting updated more often. I actually like the art style of the girl (not top-heavy) a lot better than the KooooNSoft games. I bought it a while back, so the developer has my money already. Therefore I really hope it gets updated more, so I get more bang for my buck.

therice247

Reputation score

Anyway to uncensor this? It looks like the censorship is just like KoooonSoft's style with an overlay rather ran hard censoring. I know that the process might be different as it runs on Unity.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyway to uncensor this? It looks like the censorship is just like KoooonSoft's style with an overlay rather ran hard censoring. I know that the process might be different as it runs on Unity.
You would even need another software. Shockwave-Flashes are easily accessable but the game files don't even have a ".TYPE" suffix.

Status
Not open for further replies.