What's new

ACT [ orange girl ] Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure / 少女錬金術師 アネットの冒険 RE140155 RJ140155

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (ACT) Adventures of girl alchemist Annette

You would even need another software. Shockwave-Flashes are easily accessable but the game files don't even have a ".TYPE" suffix.
So... uncensoring the game is impossible?
That's sad... I though all unity games were hackable in a way so that you could uncensor games... :(

therice247

Reputation score

So... uncensoring the game is impossible?
That's sad... I though all unity games were hackable in a way so that you could uncensor games... :(
So close yet so far.... I wish i could just peel off that censor circle for the gameover scene.

edit:

Oh, this user was able to uncensor a unity game! Not sure how he did it but hey it might be possible.
ulmf(dot)org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28103&page=2

Last edited:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So close yet so far.... I wish i could just peel off that censor circle for the gameover scene.

edit:

Oh, this user was able to uncensor a unity game! Not sure how he did it but hey it might be possible.
ulmf(dot)org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28103&page=2
You can post the link without using the (dot), just don't add the "www" at the beginning. Anyways, here's a clickable link:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28103&page=2

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody even complain in his comments section? I don't know Japanese so I can't tell. But I sure hope I'm not the only one a little angry by his slow progress.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody even complain in his comments section? I don't know Japanese so I can't tell. But I sure hope I'm not the only one a little angry by his slow progress.
It seems to be a rarity when an indie game actually sticks to a tight development schedule. So many get delayed/die in development that I don't even bother complaining any more, since all that it appears to do is cause more negativity and doesn't push the developer to actually do anything productive.

Of course, I had no stake in this because I never paid anything for it, so my opinion means little. I completely understand when you back something and it doesn't seem like the developer cares.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know what you mean, this game was annouchned in 2014.
after looking trough the forum with a friend of my that knows japanes,
he could make out that there where many questions and complain about the development and that the developer didnt say any thin why there is so slow progresse.

Sorry for my bad english

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know what you mean, this game was annouchned in 2014.
after looking trough the forum with a friend of my that knows japanes,
he could make out that there where many questions and complain about the development and that the developer didnt say any thin why there is so slow progresse.

Sorry for my bad english
Thanks, now I know I'm not the not the only one who's bothered by this.

therice247

Reputation score

I think it might be possible to edit the files by means of using an Asset editor or extractor. I PM'd the guy who uncensored Sword of Resistance so hopefully he'll reply soon!

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it might be possible to edit the files by means of using an Asset editor or extractor. I PM'd the guy who uncensored Sword of Resistance so hopefully he'll reply soon!
From my understanding of how that happened, SoR's censoring was a really simple one-line change* that didn't need any difficult tricks to pull off.
*not that it would've made any difference to me, since I wouldn't ever have been able to figure out something like that. Kudos, that guy!

Similarity between that game and this one is that both were made in Unity, so it should follow the same engine rules of where that bit of code is, but it wouldn't necessarily be as easy to find.

Now, if somebody manages to figure out how to uncensor Guild Meister 1, 2, or Soul of Forgery, now that would be something that would make me love them forever :u

therice247

Reputation score

From my understanding of how that happened, SoR's censoring was a really simple one-line change* that didn't need any difficult tricks to pull off.
*not that it would've made any difference to me, since I wouldn't ever have been able to figure out something like that. Kudos, that guy!

Similarity between that game and this one is that both were made in Unity, so it should follow the same engine rules of where that bit of code is, but it wouldn't necessarily be as easy to find.

Now, if somebody manages to figure out how to uncensor Guild Meister 1, 2, or Soul of Forgery, now that would be something that would make me love them forever :u
welp, hes got a better understanding of how to do it than I do. I tried downloading things to edit or extract the assets on SoR to see if I can try to do the same with Annette but no dice. I remember those games :p Good times... What really got me for those games were dem boob physics!

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so.... pretty much the guy draws them uncensored first and use a line of code to create the blur thing for censoring?

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There could be a variety of reasons:

-Ease, as animating it properly and then censoring it would be exponentially annoying with more frames. I doubt that anyone would blame a dev for relegating this mundane task to the computer
-Realism, as you can tell when something is done with the overlay and without
-Could just be intentionally done to let people uncensor it for themselves, like how some non-JP devs distribute with mosaics but then have unconsor keys on their blogs. This is the least likely because there's rarely any bundled guides on how to DIY it

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game will never get updated by the looks of it, so might as well say it's completed and find a way to uncensor it. :/

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gave this a shot, but I can't see a way to uncensor it from the unity files alone. If it really is using the same format as koonsoft like someone mentioned before, you'd have to extract the flash files to uncensor it there, and then re-encode it into the assets. I've got no idea how you'd get them out, much less in, so that's beyond me.

I've searched all the assets files the game comes with in my usual way, then manually scrolled a bit to find unique terms to the game such as enemy names and "override"s. They turned up a lot of strange things in the code, but nothing that I could determine to be controlling censorship. Along the way and with many failed attempts, I ended up doing things like removing all clickable buttons from the game (Enjoy that main menu image I guess!), making it so that enemies never trigger damage or rape, and most commonly crashing it when something tries to happen but can't due to deleting the pointer or name of an event.

If anyone else is going to give it an attempt, focus your efforts on sharedassets4. That's got the bulk of the game in it including everything that controls the enemies.

Motofu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This guy loves to take his sweet time...but one of his comments to a user was that he was coloring in the animations. So essentially he means inb4 another year till another update comes out lol

just kidding...

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is an update on the author's blog, but I couldn't figure out anything even when using ggtranslate.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, haven't checked in a while and there's a few posts actually. Seems like the gist is: delays, delays, delays, please wait a while longer.

I've got no idea what the previous posts mean by releasing a beta trial, but it seems he's working on version 1.5. How long ago was it that this game was put up on dlsite, anyway...

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's still a good game for the money I spent, and I like his character design better than a lot of others. Annette doesn't have oversized tits, and the rest of her body has good proportions.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's still a good game for the money I spent, and I like his character design better than a lot of others. Annette doesn't have oversized tits, and the rest of her body has good proportions.
As much as I love and still occaionally play Witch Girl, I prefer this guy's artstyle significantly more. It's just a shame he doesn't quite appear to have the work ethic of Koooonsoft as well to compete. I give him the benefit of the doubt that this guy probably doesn't have same level of confidence of success in their work, but I think even Angel Girl updated faster and that was free.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In terms of general design (whether it be character, H-scenes, gameplay), this guy is probably the best I've seen when it comes to these ACT games. It's even made me a little bit attached to Annette. Now if only we could get more content.

Status
Not open for further replies.