What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Ota Guchi Field] [愚痴ヲタ畑] MUCCHIMUCHI ~Busty Bumpkin's Bumpin' and Humpin'~ / 新生 むっち無知 田舎性活 ~過ぎ去った時を求めて~ (RJ314482)

harrison9687

Reputation score
How to get the godball of mountain road. I've spent a long time in the mini game in the Pond

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Kagura Games version is out, under the name Country Bumpkin Yutaka.
and now includes the Gaiden.
(there are a few guides there) /

Reputation score
Very confused about how to progress, feel like I might be at the end of the game but pretty sure the original progressed past where I am now. Won that fight in the construction area, lost virginity (and only got a few scenes after this, much less than I'd expect), been to the outside places you can travel to, but it seems the well has run dry and I can't find any scenes anymore. That would make me think that I'm done, but there are a few things that don't make sense. For one, I definitely don't think I've seen nearly the (very high) number of CGs that are said to be in the game. I also haven't gotten a proper ending (credits, etc.) and don't appear to have access to any gallery. Have I really seen everything? Is there a gallery? What's the deal with the vortex thing that's blocking something off in the top-right (hilly) area? I know I'm being vague here but this game is confusing me.

Also, some very basic tips for people who might be stuck earlier on:
-You can switch to the mother (not sure if that's who she is, don't know jp lol) by using one of your skills, many of the scenes in the game are there and it's also tied to progression in the main part. There's also one part of the game where you have to switch to her and do something to progress the story.
-To get into the public bath thingy, enter it while clothed and then switch to naked in the entrance area, then you'll be able to walk through (not sure how early you can do this)
-Later on, a few events are exclusive to being naked. Not sure if there are any where you have to be partially clothed, haven't found any of those.

And that's really all I have because I was basically just bumping into walls the whole time to progress. I got the ability to move rocks pretty late on, not sure what exactly gave it to me, though. I'm also not sure what the point of the little puzzles you can do by using your skills to get to areas off the beaten path. You definitely get something but I don't know what the significance is. There's also one of them (the one off the hilly area, with the fast fire things) that I can't figure out how to do for the life of me. There's a lot that confuses me but I can definitely assure people that you can get through most of the game without having any idea what you're doing. Just go everywhere on the map and talk to everyone with an icon, you'll get plenty of mileage out of that.
Kind of in disbelief that nobody has posted about this yet.

This is a full-on remake of this author's first game, and as you can tell, the art is incomparably better. Warning(?), the game is darn huge.

Controls:
Directional keys - movement.
Z - accept, interact
X - menu, cancel
W - quick save
Q - cut in front of you (for bushes, insects). If you hold, you can charge it to cut all around you. During dialogue, can use Q to hide textbox.
Shift - sprint
Ctrl - skip dialogue

Story:
Yutaka, an innocent and tomboyish girl, got a heaven-defying growth-spurt and hence all the townsfolk are going nuts over her. Of course, she is oblivious to all of this and simply wants to have fun!
Her older sister (as we have learned through the sequels) went through the same thing she did, but is now a grown woman and nuts over men. However, she is afflicted with an illness that gives her heart-shaped eyes (?) and Yutaka needs to find her a cure!
Additionally, a classmate of Yutaka unearthed a spirit at the local shrine and is haunting after Yutaka's mother, since the classmate is jealous (inferred from the jap dialogue) over how beautiful Yutaka's family is and the attention they all get.
How will Yutaka deal with all of this? And how deep will she fall to the townsmen's designs?!

Features:
Talk with towns-people to see the hundreds of events available! Unlock various abilities in order to progress!

Interactions with the villagers from what I can infer so far:
-Red marker: regular H-scenes
-Blue marker: event/story/progress related scenes
-Yellow marker: power-ups related

I have not played the game to completion - currently stuck in the area of the map where Yutaka's house is at - sister left, saw the cutscene with the possessed mother, can go to the shrine but nowhere else, and I'm just running around in circles. Anyone know what the power-up for moving/breaking rocks is? Help would be greatly appreciated!
How can i cure the sister keko illness?idk how to do it

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Your... own screenshot literally says it was released on March 3rd.

YatoRinon

Reputation score
Your... own screenshot literally says it was released on March 3rd.
Sorry, I expressed myself wrong in the question, what would you like to know and when will this version be released for download? I looked on several sites and only found it in the first test version

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The game is already released for download. Go to DLSite.