What's new

Out From The Dark (Courage Wolf)

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Out From The Dark (Courage Wolf)

Vanessa swung hard, catching the beast with the tip of her shorter blade. It was a good strike but the beast was determined, she could feel something warm, seeping, oozing along her inner thigh, spreading and expanding as it began to rub another the length of her entrance without forcing in. It brushed with each slowly motion against her clitoris, her body would welcome it.

She was close, one good hit could drive it off her! But she knew, somehow, that this thing would not truly hurt her if she submitted to it.

Ness swings to free herself!
Ness 15 vs 5 Worg
Hit! 1 FP, grip weakens!

Worg begins to pleasure Ness
3 AP!

Ness 5/5 FP, 5/10 AP -Grappled-
Worg? -3/? FP -Grappling-

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gooood Damnit that actually feels really good. Vanessa groaned. But no, the plan was to escape, not find a middle ground and fuck the giant shadow dog. If it beat her well she really wouldn't have a lot of say in it then would she.

Shaking her head, she slid the blade into her other hand to strike the creatures other side, wanting to try and take it a little off guard as it ground along her entrance, which was slickening quickly and clenching slightly on empty air each time that length slid along her clit, making her shudder.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Vanessa felt her body ache as the beast begin to squirm, her insides writhed faintly with desire. There was a noticeable heat there now as the beasts 'member', for lack of a better term, pressed against her exposed sex.

But Vanessa was having none of it, proving herself to be master of her body once more she lashed out hard, slamming the blade hard into the creatures side. It let out a roar as darkness, in some form of particle, exploded from the wound. It staggered, thrown off her as she climbed to her feet. Its form faded, wavered and returned in full as it roared. She'd almost done it, but her body was buzzing was pleasure, if she wasn't careful she might lose herself to it.

Worg continues to pleasure Ness
3 AP!

Ness swings at Worg!
Ness CRIT!!!! vs 9 Worg
2 FP! Freed!

Ness 5/5 FP, 8/10 AP
Worg? -5/? FP

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I swore it. Vanessa said as the beast roared at her, shuddering with lust. I'd never give up, not for any reason, not for any thing. Not for any person, law, creed, king, or god. Hear my blade speak my defiance not with a roar, but a whisper. she said, lunging forward, rapier twisting and thrusting once, twice, thrice in rapid succession, trying to bait out that leap so she could twist and deliver a riposte.

If it wanted her it would have to take her. She would not concede.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Vanessa stood her ground, feeling waves of ectasy radiate from her sex. She wanted nothing more than to finish herself off and yet she resisted. More important than her body, than pleasure was her honor. She launched forward as the Worg darted swiftly towards her. The first thrust missed, the second caught air, the third struck where it was when the Worg launched itself at her. But this had been what she was waiting for. She dropped to the ground, blade tearing upwards. The beasts momentum alone carried it across the edge, gutting it if such a thing was relevant here.

The beasts roar filled the hallway as it toppled and slammed into the stone behind her. Its form flickered and faded before exploding into wisps of darkness which scattered in the air, leaving her, breathing hard, in silence.

"A good show! Probably, did you get it!?" The skull asked from her pack.

She won, though the way her body ached she could feel a faint draw towards her old cell. That plant...wounded as it was, and armed as she was now, surely she could maintain control? Her mind hinted at the incredible pleasure that awaited her.

Or she could press on.

Decided to put this up to one die roll, if Ness passes she'll slay the beast, if she fails she'll be grappled and brought to orgasm. Not that it would stop her, but hey! DRAMA~

Ness and Worg square off!
Ness 19 vs 7 Worg
1 FP to Worg! Slain!

Ness 5/5 FP, 8/10 AP
Worg? XXX/? FP

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I did. but... need to apologize to a flower and work out some stress. she said to the skull, saluting the worg before it exploded into wisps with her blade, before heading back to her old cell and setting her weapons aside. Wait for me here. she said, tucking the bag, the weapons, and her clothing in a dark corner and moving to the plant, stroking it's petals slowly, panting softly with lust.

Want another try? tempt me, bind me, pull me inside. she whispered to the plant, folds slick with arousal, nipples hard, and lips parted slightly as she panted softly.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I don't mean to tell your your business..." the skull began in a warning tone. "So I won't! Hey! At least give me a facing view, I'm dead, this place doesn't have a lot of entertainment!"

Either way she set away her gear and belongings and approached the plant. It seemed inert at first, as if it was just a normal non-responsive plant, but by her touch or perhaps the faint scent of her sex the filtered through the air the petals began to unfurl slowly. Vanessa had deadly it a serious injury in her escape and it was slow to respond. It began slowly at first, creeping vines spreading across the floor towards her, one appendage wrapping around her waist, skin tingling at its touch as it pulled her towards the center of its mass.

Now would be her last chance to reconsider.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good. I feel bad about hurting it, it's just a plant, and that giant fuckwit will be gone looking for another Dolly. Buhhh. she said, cooing as it opened up slowly, vines crawling along the floor, one curling around her waist. She didn't fight, just repeated her desire.

Bind me, Tease me, Take me in. Cmon, I wont hurt you again. she whispered, kissing one of the petals. I was scared last time. I wont cut you again. she moaned softly, wriggling a little but holding still for it.

Besides.... My fingers would just be disappointing after that teasing. If the Flower is good I can just convince myself nothing will be as good as it and make resisting easier... At least in theory. she groaned. And the Skull got a decent view facing her with the bag open.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I'll letcha know if I hear him coming boss~" the skull said, happily as Vanessa gave him a fine vantage to view this evenings entertainment.

As time passed Vanessa felt herself tugged, her gentle caress of the leaf seemed to...abate? some of the fear the thing had of her. Considering her violent escape of the past could she blame it? As she was pulled infront of the plant a large appendage appeared from its depths, a great shining slimy thing that slid along her body, alighting a heat wherever it touched. As it brushed against one of her nipples she nearly cried out, almost found herself brought to a stimulation-less climax. It pressed against her lips and slipped between her mouth, pressing gently inside. It tasted incredible, just as she remembered, and soon she felt a faint buzz in the back of her head. A warm liquid spread from the appendage sliding down her throat and soon a heat erupted throughout her body. Unable to take the slow pace of its pleasure Vanessa felt herself drawn to pleasure herself, she was...so...close after all.

But as she went to two vines wrapped around her wrists and pulled her arms behind her back, denying her. The vine continued to work thrusting gently inside her mouth until a large mass of what she was sure to be nectar erupted filling her mouth.

She felt as peace, like nothing could worry her now. And suddenly she found herself lifted into the air by a network of vines that bound her tight, she was entirely immobile now. It seemed the plant has some trust issues even now as escape became the furthest thing from her pacified mind. Vanessa's legs were bound back, exposing her sex openly as she was lowered into the center of the plant.

An appendage slid forth, accompanied by a swarm of small binds which encircled it. It pressed against her entrance but did not slide in to her welcoming folds. Instead the binds slid across her entrance, peeling back her folds, teasing against her clitoris. It was maddening, as soon as she felt herself close to cumming it ceased. This went on three times, each time more maddening than the last until finally, with little warning, the appendage slid into her.

The moment she felt the length enter her an orgasm errupted, sending starburst patterns into her vision. Her head swam with pleasure as she felt her insides cling tightly to the plants 'member', attempted to pull it in tighter. Her entire body convulsed with pleasure.

And it continued, thrusting into her, mere moments later before the afterglow even wore off she felt another orgasm erupt, throwing her mind into chaos. It became hard to concentrate on anything, all her thoughts felt disconnected, disoriented. The third came...some time later, she couldn't be sure how long, minutes? Moments? Her sense of body disappeared, she vaguely realized that she'd been pulled within the nectar which collected in the center of the plant but it was only faintly it didn't matter.

All that mattered was the intense pleasure her body became constantly showered with, assaulted by. She'd never felt anything quite so strong.

Time later, she had no idea how long she found herself stirring, body trembling faintly. Her mind had recovered enough to realize where she was, but even as she felt herself satisfied she could feel a change. Whether it was a stirring inside, a faint sense of heat or how sensitive she would feel to the touch whatever the plant had left in her left her body wanting more.

Fed/slaked thirst/incredibly well rested. -2 Max AP, duration uncertain.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant took it's time, still a little afraid of her, and when it's thicker tendril showed itself, dripping with a familiar nectar, she willingly opened her mouth to except it, swirling her tongue along it's length slowly and moaning muffledly through it, letting the vines swirl over her skin while she swallowed the nectar being dripped down her throat.

That buzz started again and her body became more sensitive, relaxing. But she wanted to cum now, not later and as something brushed her nipple, she squealed through the tendril between her lips, almost cumming right then and there. Her hands slid down to please herself unconsciously, but the plant would have none of it and she found her arms pulled behind her and bound, before she was lifted bodily into the air, moaning and squirming. Her legs were next, folded and pulled behind her into a hog tie, opening her wide for it and how badly she wanted it! The plant continued to thrust into her mouth slowly, Vanessa obediently swallowing gently every time it gave her another taste, before it slid deeper and gave her a full load, Vanessa drinking it all down and rolling her tongue around it, her mind completely pacified now while she was lowered into the flower.

She felt the new tendril, thick, pulsing. She NEEDED it inside her, but all she got instead was maddening teasing and she whimpered and struggled weakly, body rolling against it, until finally after an eternity, it slid forward and she screamed in ecstasy... Again, and again... There was no getting away from that incredible pleasure and it only kept coming. Vanessa was pulled within and fucked steadily, her body sensitive, her mind weak, and she clenched and gripped as tightly as she could around it, trying to milk it's release. She remembered that pleasant heat. Wanted to feel it. And she came explosively with it when it did, giving the plant a taste of her own nectar as she squirted.

By the time she came back to herself, she was resting peacefully, feeling amazing, full, and generally well. But as she ran a hand along her own thigh she shivered, rising slowly. She was more sensitive, that was obvious, and it would probably last awhile. But it was fine. Getting redressed, she kissed the plant again and stroked it with her hand. Thank you. I needed that. I'll see you around. she said, before grabbing her things and heading back out. Time to head onwards, and upwards.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The plant slowly lashed out at her, trying to grab her again, to pull her close, but Vanessa had things to be done, escape couldn't be tempted away that easily. Still, part of her prayed this thing had long roots and home elsewhere.

"Great show boss!" the skeleton buzzed, pleased. "Where to now?" he asked as she, fully dressed and armed heading on to the path ahead. "Ah right, not much choice huhn?"

As she turned the corner where she encountered the wolf she pressed on and soon, in low light she found a set of stairs leading upwards. With no other real choice she ascended, body aching faintly with the memories of her time spent in the floor below.

As she made her way up the path opened up. To the left she could fee a faint breeze press against her face, and to the right, the breeze was against her path.

Which way did she take?

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was nothing to be done about deciding the path. She didn't know enough about caves or tunnels to possibly guess, so instead she set her sword point down carefully, and let it fall left or right, before following that path, ending up going down the left work, blade back in her hand.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Vanessa turned down the left path, and soon, surprisingly, found herself at the base of yet another set of stairs. Did she ascend?

"Boss, I know getting higher means gettin' close to getting out of here, but there's lots of good treasure. Just imagine, you woulda missed me if you went straight for the stairs."

He paused for a moment. "You woulda missed that big guy too I suppose..."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eye on the prize friend. Eye on the prize. she said, ascending. The freedom to be won was safety and freedom. And while i found you, I also agreed to get you out with me didn't I? That means looking for the way out. not looking for fabulous treasures. she continued, taking each step one at a time and looking out for danger.

Think I'll just call you Wilson. Try not to get washed away.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"It is as you say, girly, if you hadn't come along I'd of stayed rotting in that room, let alone to say that I died trying to escape. Perhaps your judgement is best," it grinned, but then it always did. "Also! I have a name you know!" It paused for a worrying moment. "W-what it is I can't...quite recall, but...ah. Damnit. Wilson will do."

She ascended her steps pressing on the what she could only know as the third floor. She emerged into a long corridor, and could see a brightly lit area, a wide...arena, of sorts.

"On second thought...you sure about this boss?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

An Arena is something I'm used to. Where do you think a Duelist makes a living? she said, striding forward. With a Whisper Wilson, always a whisper. Let's see what fresh hell we've found. she muttered, continuing to move.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Probably not in horrid sex dungeons..." the voice said with what seemed like a grimace. Well, Wilson's voice anyway!

As she stepped forward she felt the air grow heavier around her, with a jolt a gate of steel slammed shut behind her trapping her inside, across the length of the arena another gate shut as well, sealing her inside.

Suddenly in the air blinked a diminutive figure in a puff of magic. She glanced about for a moment before staring at Vanessa, puffing up her cheeks. "Damnit, I was in the middle of something important damnit! Ah...well, you look cute enough."

From her waist she drew a rapier, thought at her size it looked more like a toothpick of about the same danger. "En guarde girly! Show me whatcha got, or I'll wipe the floor with you!" she grinned.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

....... was all she had to say as the tiny person and her toothpick sword appeared. And then she considered it, laid her sword down, took Wilson out of her satchel, and held it open. Fine. If I catch you in this bag, then i'm keeping you. Forever. she said, choosing a weapon to suit her opponent. She'd never hit that pixie sized pest with a full sized sword.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Haha! You wish, scoundrel!" she cried with delight, flitting forward with a surprising amount of agility. "You can try to hit me, but you'll fail, you big dumb oaf!" With a flash she darted passed Vanessa guard, a thin yet long red gas appeared along her exposed leg, trickling a faint wound!

"See!? Surrender now and I'll have my way with you and go! You'll even be allowed to advance!"

In the small woman's wake a faint powder had filled the air, and strangely enough it actually seemed to make Vanessa's muscles grow slack. Only slightly. The wounds would do little to her, it was that effect that might cause her trouble.

Fae attacks!
Fae Crit!!! vs 5 Ness
1 FP! 1 AP!

Ness Fail!!! vs 9 Fae
Miss!

Ness 4/5 FP, 1/8 AP
Fae ??/?? FP

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

How about I find a nice jar to put you in and shake you around every time I'm stressed. Vanessa countered, ignoring the wound and pulling her shirt up to cover her lower face, holding the sack open and waiting for the derpy little shit to try again.