What's new

Out From The Dark (Courage Wolf)

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Out From The Dark (Courage Wolf)

"Oooh! A tough one are you! Well, let me show you a little of what I've got. And don't think you can trap me, smarter girls than you have tried you know~" she giggled and flashed forward, this time darting overhead, narrowly passed the bag that Vanessa tried to trap her in. A pink dust filled the air, and this time Vanessa found herself beginning to flush with a heat.

"There we go!" she giggled, darting back blade at the ready as if challenging her. "I'll just wait until you submit and take you then! That way I'll be free to go."

"Y'know if you just lay back, I can just make you feel good~" She stuck out her tongue playfully as she floated out of reach.

She would now be waiting for Vanessa to make the next move.

Fae sprinkles bullshit fairy powder!
Fae 19 vs 5 Ness!
Inflicts continual arousal! 1 AP!

Ness attempts to catch Fae!
Ness 5 vs 18 Fae!

Ness 4/5 FP, 2/8 AP -Continual Arousal!-
Fae ??/?? FP

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You realize the alternative is I cut you in half. vanessa said, Even if all I get is lucky. she continued, hooking her foot into her sword and kicking it up into her hand, taking a proper stance now and lunging, before pivoting hard when she saw movement and lashing out with the flat of her blade, the bag in her other hand which swung out wide. If she could knock the little shit in a direction of her choosing she could catch her.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Hah! You'll try, you slow witted punk!" Her tongue lashed out again, taunting Vanessa as she flipped her blade, taunting her to bring it on. When Vanessa lunged the fae moved the way she expected, her blade caught hard, slamming into her and sending her tumbling towards the bag.

For a moment she struggled, but a thin piece of metal flashed and from the side of the bag she burst free. "Ahah! What did I say!" a flick of powder slammed into her face. And the moment she drew a breath she could feel its warmth spreading. This could be trouble.

Ness swings at Fae, trying to catch her!
Ness 19 vs FAIL!!! Fae
2 FP!

Fae doses Ness!
Fae 15 vs 11 Ness!
2 AP!

Ness 4/5 FP, 4/8 AP -Continual Arousalx2-
Fae ??/?? FP

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

And I win. I own you. vanessa said as the fairy dosed her again, flushing before sitting down cross legged on the ground, setting her sword down and closing her eyes. Mmm bet that stings. Slapped with a slow giant's sword and caught in a sack. she said, catfacing. Sprinkle all the dust you want, wont help. she said, holding her tunic over her mouth and eyeing the fairy, her free hand resting on her knee, waiting.

What are you gonna do? make me horny? Nothing stopping me from grabbing you and shoving you into my twat if you do that. I wont submit. Or just Crushing you like an insect. Ever hear the tail of the fly and the bull? The fly prattled on and on, constantly buzzing around, quick and nimble but so small, apologizing, hoping not to offend the bull. In the end, it's constant chattering led to it's swift and embarrassing end. she continued, goading the fairy on. If she could wrap her hand around the little shit and Squeeeze... well. That little sword wouldn't help her.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The Fae watched her curiously as she sat cross legged on the ground, setting her weapon aisde. "Ehh? What kinda game you playing here missy! I can be patient! I can wait!" She watched carefully. "I know, if I make you cum enough you'll give up! And then I'll be free to go!" she shouted.

The Fae had apparently not heard that particular story. "It's fine! That stuff won't wear off until your writhing! Begging for more pleasure! Then I'll strike!" she said confidently.

Moments ticked by. The Fae began to drift closer, curious.

How close would she able to get to Vanessa before she struck?

Her insides ached, writhing for something, anything to pleasure them. She knew no matter how cool she played her hands were dying to plunge between her lags.

2 AP to Ness!

Ness 4/5 FP, 6/8 AP -Continual Arousalx2-
Fae -2/?? FP

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You're annoying, and boring. Vanessa said finally. I wont beg, I wont admit defeat. Fuck off mayfly she said, sighing and standing, picking up Wilson and her now damage sack and heading for the gate. All else fails I fuck myself on the hilt of my sword. Like I said, all you can do is make me horny. You can't do anything other then that. If I'm horny and annoyed. I'm still annoyed and will kill you for wandering too close. I've already decided to kill you if you come within reach. Next time I strike you it's with the sharp edge. she sniffed. Go suck a flower. No longer bluffing.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The Fae pouted, watching as Vanessa stood up. "Hey! Whats your problem! Geez~! Has anyone told you you're high strung before! What do you want from me huhn! I didn't ask to be here any more than you did you know!" She folded her arms moodily and watched as she strode away, flltting after her on buzzing wings. "You can't leave you know! Not until this is over between us! Geez! What do you want from me, tryin' to give a girl a little fun..."

Forgot pic 3 posts now

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, you came to an arena, both of us against our will apparently, holding a sword, and then insulted me, yourself, and swordplay with your poison and your bluster. At least you get to go back. If I win here what? I get to wander the endless maze some more? Vanessa sniffed, leaning against the gate. Shall I show you the other person like me I met in this place? she asked, before pulling out the skull.

This is likely my future here. I will not see family or friends again. I was taken from my home, I will not be returned to it. Don't insult me further by acting as if you are the same it will only make me despise you more then I already do. she continued, putting the skull away and raising her blade. But since this is what you're so desperate to see. Here. she said, setting the sword against the wall and reaching her hand down to open her folds. There. Does it appeal to you? My shame? Would you have me moan like a cheap whore and beg for a strong man to take me into his arms? Or perhaps you, o MIGHTY Fairy to pleasure the weak and helpless woman? she hissed, taking her blade back up and striking at the fairy with the edge. YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE NOW! JUST LIKE MINE! I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW FEAR BEFORE THIS IS THROUGH!

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"You get to live and go on! It's not like I'm at a place to free you, you, you JERK!" The poor fae looked like she was on the verge of tears from Vanessa's verbal assault, showing her the skull. "I-I know! I didn't want to hurt you! But we can't go until one of us loses!" The waterworks began now, she was kind of blubbering. "Instead of hurting you I just wanted you to feel good! I j-just wanted to have a little fun and now you went and ruined it! What do you want from me you big stupid..s-stupid head!"

"U-uh..." Wilson seemed kind of at a loss. Did Vanessa still go ahead with her assault? And if so, would she kill the fairy?

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

So you cut my leg. That's your idea of 'just some fun.' Vanessa seethed. Maybe it's blood you want. Shall I cut myself again so you can see more? she said, carrying through with her assault, only to stop short and sigh. She took a deep breath, and let her sword fall to the ground. She instead offered her hand to the fairy. I'm sorry. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of this place and I can't admit it. It's making me angry. Come here, stop crying. I'm honestly so wound up by all that damned dust that I'm dripping. Maybe I'm the one who has it backwards. she said, turning to look up at the ceiling and then around at the arena.

Maybe that's why I wound up here. Pride perhaps. Pride before a fall. Perhaps I should learn to let that go. If I was thinking I'd have just taken your offer earlier and moved on afterwards. she sighed a little sadly.

If the fairy took the offered hand, she'd bring the tiny person to her breast and set her there on her tunic to rest. She'd probably scared the shit out of the little thing. I'm just.... so ready to take out all my emotions on whoever put me here that I'm blaming everything I come across. I'm scared, and worried. But that's no reason to become a monster. You too, you shouldn't be playing this game of theirs. Whoever THEY are. Alright. How do I get the gate to open. she asked, letting her anger go for good. It wouldn't serve her in this place. This wasn't a dueling hall or a battlefield, this was some kind of test. She had to look at it that way. Escape was all that mattered, if she couldn't let her own pride go, she'd never get free.

Last edited:
OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I-it would have healed quickly!" she wailed once, tears flowing freely as the Woman went on. As she stopped short and sighed, tilting her sword down the floating Fae sniffled and rubbed her eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry, I just, just..." Hesitantly the Fae flitted over towards Vanessa.

"I-I didn't...want to make you...unhappy...I just get taken here sometimes, and have to fight whoever is trying to climb. I-it's a nasty contract, but since neither of us can leave until there's a winner I just try to-to make it entertaining." The Fae accepted her hand and was pulled over to her breast where she curled up, drying her eyes gently. "T-thank you, you're really nice, you know? I feel really bad about this."

The Fae calmed quickly, emotional little thing and gave her a bright smile. "The gate opens when one of us can no longer fight. So, either was fight until one of us can't continue, or...w-well." She blushed brightly. "We pleasure one another until...w-well! I'd be happy to help you with your problem."

She tapped her chin once. "I suppose we could try to pry the gate. I've never considered that before..."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm just scared. Really scared. I didn't mean to get so nasty. Vanessa said as the fairy continued, before she dried her eyes and brightened up. And we could try that, but I'm not entirely sure it would work. I'm just human and you're well.... Itty bitty. We'll just have to finish this up and now I'm curious as to what you were going to do. she continued, still entirely unsure as to how the little fairy was planning to get her off.

Again. You're tiny. I mean, how would you... I'm really horny now you little pest. Vanessa muttered, blushing and fidgeting uselessly. Alright FINE! You win. I wanna know now and we can both get back to waiting for everything to go wrong. Vanessa finally wailed, reaching a hand down between her legs and starting to stroke herself, the tunic lifting with her hand while her other hand flew to her breast, starting to squeeze and grope tightly.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I-it's okay! Trust me to handle this!" She giggled and brightened up, floating backwards, appraising Vanessa for a long moment.

"Know that you can make it out of here, don't lose hope, you may need to adapt...but you don't need to change! Survive here, and then you can be whatever you want. I believe in you!"

She flitted forward and kissed her cheek before floating down slipping into her shirt. She felt a ticklish sensation as the Fae worked her way up to her breasts and a sudden pleasant sensation as her nipples were gently worked. The Fae worked with grace working up her nipples into a firm point as she gently kissed and caressed them. From Vanessa's own work she almost brought herself to orgasm until the Fae brushed her hands away and urged her to the ground.

Between her legs the dimuntive sprite took Vanessa's clitoris gently in her hands, squeezing it gently. With her slight frame it appeared she knew exactly how to taunt and tease her clitoris, taking it into her mouth gently as her small tongue struck and prodded at the sensitive exposed nerves. A hand searched her folds, teasing out of her an orgasm made more powerful by the act of denial their conversation brought.

By the time she managed to ride out the powerful wave of sensations the first brought she found the Fae had produced a small vial, and poured it over her clitoris. A green slime covered the surface and to her surprise and perhaps delight it began to vibrate gently, bringing gentle yet powerful pleasure spreading throughout her body.

"Any requests?" the Fae asked brightly as she leaned her head into Vanessa's folders, licking and working away gently at her to bring her to her next orgasm.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vanessa raised her eyebrows as the little sprite flopped into her shirt, feeling her wriggle around making her giggle before the touch to her breast and then her nipple made her gasp, her hand between her thighs continuing to stroke and tease while the little fairy showed she'd done this before.

Moaning as her stiff little peak was caressed and toyed with, she almost got her release on her fingers, grinding her own clit firmly as her hand rose and fell slightly between her thighs, panting and groaning softly, before the fairy started squirming around again and she felt a tiny pair of hands on her fingers, pushing her own out of the way.

Flopping back as she was COMMANDED by the GRAND VICTOR OF THE ARENA of emotional women, Vanessa was breathless and close, and the hard intake of breath that sounded into the room as the fey went to work was probably music to the tiny winged person's ears. Ooooo, You're too good at this. Mmmm little pervert. Vanessa teased, giggling before gasping again, the sound melting into a strangled cry of pleasure as she came.

Vanessa closed her eyes at that point and just let the fairy do what she wanted, shaking and shuddering through her orgasm until she felt the vibrations, which kept her squirming and twitching on the floor, not seeing the little slime she'd used but definitely feeling it, hands clenching and raking at the floor uselessly while the fairy played and Vanessa writhed in pleasure, rapidly approaching another orgasm and being asked a question. About 15 more of you and a reaaally strong gin and tonic... the duelist groaned, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her excited breathing.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

A giggle broke from the Fae as Vanessa teased her, she was encouraged by every breathless gasp, every subdued cry of pleasure, every moan of raw pleasure.

"You should seek out my village then, we'd take care of you~ Come seek us out someday," she grinned happily. Vanessa felt sudden shivers of pleasure as the Fae sought out her most sensitive areas and focused on them ruthlessly. Her diminutive size did little to dull the intense pleasure and the combination of that and her strange concoction sent waves of irresistible pleasure rocking her frame. With little warning she felt the gentle stimulation of her clitoris spike as the Fae took it gently in her hand. Wherever the Fae's fingers danced the vibrations spiked and soon she felt her mind go white.

An orgasm rocked through her, giving her an intense body high as her muscles flexed and pulsed. It was incredible, but far more exhausting than any before it and as she rode it down the gentle stimulation returned before slowly ceasing. The sound of a grate opening was heard in the distance. The Fae was curled along her breasts, caressing Vanessa gently, leaning up to kiss under her chin.

"Sorry again, I hope that helped make it up to you," she whispered hopefully.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eh it was me being a bitch. Don't cut people you wanna fuck though, especially if they're also holding a sword that's bigger then you. Vanessa panted out finally after having her world THOROUGHLY rocked by the tiny little itty bitty person. A tiny person with magic hands, but still a tiny person. She wondered if it was like those old stories and if you shook the dust out of one you got to fly. She doubted it, the dust on this one had only made her horny.

Stroking the little fairy with a finger while she enjoyed her afterglow, Vanessa remembered the gate and the need to move on. But she was so FUCKING TIRED. Didn't matter though. She wasn't going back Down, that would be stupid. Nope, she rose slowly and hugged the tiny fairy between her boobs gently, before sending her on her way. What's your name? she finally asked, giving her own if she was answered before the fairy was whisked away by whatever magic had summoned it, and then heading through the gate. She needed a place to nap... Correction. She needed to find a SAFE place to nap.

She had her clothes, she had her perverted skull. She had her stabby things. As it stood those were the ONLY things she actually owned and she was back on her way. Yawning, but moving.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"O-of course, I thought you might have liked the test of martial prowess, if you'll see..." she motioned, the cut had healed completely. The Fae smiled. She shivered faintly as Vanessa rubbed her gently with a finger, pressing against it wherever she touched. She flitted off when Vanessa sent her. "My name is Lorelle! A-and yours?" she had a moment to answer before the Fae vanished in a puff of what was assuredly magic and Lena was alone once more.

With her perverted skeleton chum.

"You okay boss? Look a little tired. If we go back to that room with my body I can protect you while you sleep, but, that's a ways off, and no surity it'll be safe. Pressing on then?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Onwards and Upwards. We'll find another safe place to rest, I wont risk going back down. she said, stroking the skull in a less then not creepy way it seemed to her and heading through the gate, looking for a quiet place to rest.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Understood," The Skull said, grinning wide as Vanessa pushed her way through the gate. She trembled as she walked, it was tiring to stand, fighting would be a real challenge. As she walked to the end of the hallway it branched off, further ahead and to the left. A shimmer light lay ahead of a doorway, obscuring what lay ahead.

Familiar loud footsteps began to be heard from behind.

"Oh brother..." The Skeleton complained. Vanessa had no doubt who it was. "That portal ahead should keep him away, but once we pass through we'll have to deal with whatever is on the other side, prolly won't be worse. Or we can take our chances down the other way, but if there's no place to hide or it's a dead end...well, your call."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vanessa stumbled along, before being presented with a choice, which her skully friend made very simple for her. O hell no. Just no. Not a Dolly. not putting up with being called dolly, not being made his dolly, not being FUCKED as his dolly. she said vehemently... Though... No, that was a dirty thought for later when she could masturbate safely. nothing in this place needed to know how much she liked more complex restraints.

Gritting her teeth, she let the adrenaline carry her as fast as she could towards the portal before flinging herself through it.