Outerlands OOC

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Outerlands OOC

While this isn't the last major rule change, the big thing added in recently is Fatigue Points, determined by the formula Stamina * 2. Instead of Harvesting and Abilities using BP, they now use this FP. When it reaches Zero, instead of your character passing out, it's treated like MP - Resting will bring it back up. There will be a few new feats soon; some starting ones that give your character more FP, but also a few that let you swap FP for BP, PP, or MP. Also, ponies.

Space Time Continuum Rule is still in effect for now, at least until I decide on different spells. The Yeti Catapult stands currently as is.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I seem to have hit a snag in my dia and fire's thread. I apologize for metagaming and acting like I was a part of a conversation i didn't hear IC. But I and therefore Falisha were under the impression that the Blackskulls were the ones causing the trouble and that the goblins wanted them dealt with. So I assumed that they would be willing to give some information or tips for dealing with them. I am afraid her meaning and intentions were misconstrued. If you could clear this up I will edit my last couple of posts accordingly. :eek:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Too late tenta for a rewrite -.- Just continue posting. Also the thing Falisha didn't hear is about Gil's likes. She could hear about the blackskulls. But not his sexuality >:I.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

More skill suggestions!

Spell Shot: Allows a bow user to channel a spell through their arrow, dealing spell and weapon damage. Not limited to just damage dealing spells. Restricted to spells whose level equals to Magic Skill/2 rounded down.
Skill Level: Bow 2, Magic 2
Cost: 70 EXP (Too much? Too little?)

Advanced Spell Shot: Same as 'Spell Shot' however an ally can forsake their turn to channel a spell through the character's arrow.
Skill Level: Bow 4, Magic 4 (Allies Magic min. 2 to be able to team attack)
Cost: 70 EXP (Too much? Too little?)

Not too fussed on the Spell Shot upgrade, but Wolf said it would be pretty badass for people to be able to do combination attacks. Wolf, feel free to suggest an alternative if this isn't how you pictured it.

Also, gonna make a suggestion to move Cleave and its upgrades to a 'Misc. Skills' section, and making the skill level prerequisite as axe X OR 2h sword X. X being the level. And speaking of...

Weapon suggestion; 2H Sword. Basically a more powerful variant of axes, with the obvious drawback of being unable to dual wield. Probably slightly lower accuracy as well what with them being unwieldy.

And a skill suggestion for 2h swords;

Arc Swing: Strike three enemies directly in front of you.
Skill Level: 2H Sword 2-3
Cost: 45-80 EXP

Reputation score

Oh hey, right, a suggestion thread. Had a bit of a suggestion myself.

Dark Spell: Ranged Spell
Assassin's Strike: When cast, the Descendant teleports behind the target, and makes a stealth check. If this check is successful, the Descendant may immediately make an attack with an equipped melee weapon, and gains some form of bonus to the attack (auto-crit? auto-hit? Target counts as unaware for purposes of Assassinate (from Dagger)? Suggestions?) Alternatively, may make attack regardless of stealth check results, but only gains benefit if stealth succeeds?
XP Cost: 40 to 60 sound good?
MP Cost: 25 to 40?
Level: 3 or 4?
Range: 10 or 15, probably shouldn't go beyond 15

Also, what about a mass Darkness spell, affecting multiple targets?

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, Lenya is up, anyone that could use an elfwhore healbot could tag along with her, or her tag along with them, as long as she at some point ends up in KNOTSVILLE so she can accomplish A MISSION OF GREAT DIPLOMATIC IMPORTANCE.

That is, taking all the knots and unlocking the Lupe race for everyone. Yay.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I realized I should have probably done this earlier, but...

If players wish to PM me their fetish list, so I can use it ag- I mean, not make them uncomfortable, please feel free to. To make things easy, you can even copy-pasta this and just give me a 1-10 (lower on your fetish list, to higher on your fetish list):

Humans:
MalexFemale:
FemalexFemale:
MalexMale:
Pregnancy:
Birthing:
Egg laying:
Non Consent Sex / Rape (If you set this to 1, you will have a bad time):
BDSM:
Monsters:
Roughness:
Tentacles:
Mindbreak:
Futanari:
Transformation:
Bestiality:
NTR / Cuckoldry:
Group / Gangbang:
Cumming inside:
Facials:
Femdom:
Maledom:
Furry / Anthro:
Double Penetration:
Double in one hole (double vaginal, anal, etc):
Emotional or public humiliation:
Dehumanization (human furniture, ponygirls / pet play, etc):
Consent-inducing drugs or alcohol:
Mind Control:
Lactation/Milking:
Any others you feel like listing.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Humans: 5
MalexFemale: 5
FemalexFemale: 3 (FUCKING lesbosmut, so hard to write. ...And yet I set myself to write it up ALL THE TIME ugh why do I do this)
MalexMale: 5
Pregnancy: 5
Birthing: 5
Egg laying: 5
Non Consent Sex / Rape (If you set this to 1, you will have a bad time): BAD TIMES ARE MY FETISH 1
BDSM: 4 (Not really my bag)
Monsters: 6
Roughness: 4
Tentacles: 7
Mindbreak: 2
Futanari:
That means the opposite of that thing you said Silth damn you that's not funny where is Emelie's penis.
Transformation: 7?
Bestiality: 4
NTR / Cuckoldry: 2
Group / Gangbang: 5
Cumming inside: 6
Facials: 8
Femdom: 7
Maledom: 4
Furry / Anthro: 5
Double Penetration: 5
Double in one hole (double vaginal, anal, etc): 6
Emotional or public humiliation: 2
Dehumanization (human furniture, ponygirls / pet play, etc): 2, though petplay is pretty delicious (7)
Consent-inducing drugs or alcohol: 5
Mind Control: 3?
Lactation/Milking: 5
Blowjobs: Yes.
Derp: Yes.
Size difference: Yes.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

10 yes, 0-1 please no

Humans: 1
MalexFemale: 2
FemalexFemale: 3
MalexMale: 0
Pregnancy: 10
Birthing: 10
Egg laying: 10
Non Consent Sex / Rape (If you set this to 1, you will have a bad time): 10
BDSM: 3
Monsters: 7
Roughness: 7
Tentacles: 10+
Mindbreak: 7
Futanari: 3
Transformation: 5
Bestiality: 6
NTR / Cuckoldry: 5
Group / Gangbang: 7
Cumming inside: 8
Facials: 7
Femdom: 4
Maledom: 3
Furry / Anthro: 3
Double Penetration: 8
Double in one hole (double vaginal, anal, etc): 7
Emotional or public humiliation: 8
Dehumanization (human furniture, ponygirls / pet play, etc): 8
Consent-inducing drugs or alcohol: 3
Mind Control: 6
Lactation/Milking: 10
Any others you feel like listing. Bimbofication, Mindbreak, Blowjobs, Cumflation, Messy Orgasms, Spanking, Size Difference= 9

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I AM FEARLESS.
Humans: 10
MalexFemale: 10
FemalexFemale: 9
MalexMale: 9
Birthing: 9
Eggplay: 10
Non Consent Sex / Rape: 10
BDSM: 10
Monsters: 10
Roughness: 10 (In cases where it makes sense.)
Tentacles: 10
Mindbreak: 9
Futanari: 8
Transformation: 7
Bestiality: 10
NTR / Cuckoldry: 8
Group / Gangbang: 10
Cumming inside: 10
Facials: 10
Femdom: 10
Maledom: 10
Furry / Anthro: 9
Double Penetration: 10
Double in one hole (double vaginal, anal, etc): 9
Emotional or public humiliation: 9999
Dehumanization (human furniture, ponygirls / pet play, etc): 9
Consent-inducing drugs or alcohol: 10
Mind Control: 10
Scarfing or Breath Control: 9
Lactation: 9
Size Difference: 10
Spanking: 10
Messy Orgasms: 10
Cumflation: 10
Coercion/Blackmail: 10
Blowjobs/Anal: Why does this even need to be specified?

Also will throw this in character sheet because it really makes more sense to put this sort of thing there.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oomans: Yus
Man on lady: Yus
Yuris: Yus, will be horribad though if I have to be initiate and stuff
Yaois: Not sure if there will be any in my girly threads, but yus I think. Males can bone each other in Yuki's presence.
Preggers and eggs: Yus
Nonconsent: All of my yus
BDSM: Yus
Monsters: Yus
Rougness: Both hard and tender lovings are appreciated
Tentacles: Yuuuuus
Mindbreak: Blah silly. Not sure if want.
Futa: Dom futas on my characters are awright. Don't want nothing to do with sub futas or being one.
Transformation: Light things only, don't want massively dramatic changes
Bestiality: Yus, especially spiders and snakes. They know how to get things done.
NTR: Am awright with, not good at
Gangbangs: Yuuus
In or outcummings: Both are perfectly acceptable choices, maybe a bit more leanings towards the bukkake side of things. So yes, feel free to cream Yuki's face or tits or everything.
Fem/Maledom: Awrighttttt
Furry & Anthro: Fine as rapists and such, will not want to play one.
DP and multiple insertions: Yus yus.
Humiliation: Yuuuuuus
Dehumanization: Boring, do not want
Drugs and booze for sexings: Yus
Mind Control: Yep yep.
Milking und lactation: Yus

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Since the second cycle just ended, I figured I'd get some changes out of the way.

Villagers now only cost 1 food and water to feed; it's only adults and elders that cost this much. The new theory is that kids A) suck, and B) eat less.

All 'starting' monsters have been nerfed, except for the minions. This goes hand-in-hand with the changes to the Goblin Head Hunter and Kobold Thrasher; I'll be following the new formula for the starting enemies (Expect bugs).

The Space Time Continuum Rule is now gone from the game; this is by far the biggest change, since it comes with several others. Now, if you have resources you'd like to take back to the village, you have to physically take them back; if you need to craft something, you'll have to stay in the village for it's crafting process. To make this simpler...

1) Descendants now carry 50 items; the upgrades will allow them to carry an additional 25.
2) Players can now be in control of two characters; one can easily be a crafter, the other can be the hunter/gatherer. Or they both can go out and start beating innocent little monster girls up.
3) Teleporation spells have been put in. They let you travel back and forth between certain points, depending on certain conditions that are based on your Element. These will be free upon reaching Magic Level 2; characters that are already at that proficiency or higher technically have these already. The spells are listed below:
Teleportation Spells: These are automatically gained upon Magic Level 2, with the Descendant taking their Strong Element (Dual Heritage), or a spell of their choice (Mongrel).
Fire: Fire Walk: Stepping into an open fire, the Descendant is engulfed, allowing them to teleport to other active fires, including undiscovered locations. Only Fire Descendants may travel this way.
MP Cost: 20.

Earth: Earthmeld: Being abosrbed by the Earth, the Descendant is able to transport themselves an others underground; they are stopped if they run into any underground cavern, but may travel great distances, even to unknown locations.

Lightning: Raiden's Carriage: A lightning bolt strikes the Descendant, just as another bolt strikes at their desired location, immediately transporting them (and any characters holding onto them) immediately. This may only be used outdoors, and can sometimes cause fires.

Light: Sky Bridge: A beam of light engulfs the Descendant and their allies, dropping them back at the village of their choice. It may only be cast in the open, with a visible sky (heavily forested areas do not count).

Dark: Netherworld Bridge: Stepping into the shadows, the Descendant is transported to a location they know, but are dropped in a random place upon arriving. The Descendant cannot use their own shadow, or an ally's, as a a Netherworld Bridge.
MP cost: 20.

Water: Well Travel: By standing in any knee deep water, the Descendant is turned into liquid, and transported to any other body of water with the same minimum requirements (knee deep). Dyfri tends to enjoy dropping people into village wells with this.

tl;dr:
1) Villagers eat and drink less.
2) All monsters, save Ogres, have been nerfed.
3) Space Time Continuum Rule is gone. Two characters may be played. Inventory limit increased to 50. Teleportation spells (check it).

Thanks for the feed back guys. Keep it coming, and I'll keep upgrading the game!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two characters can now be made to play. That is the only thing I read out of your post. Two characters <3

Hmmm. . . anyone willing to make me a miner character? Otherwise I'll do it myself. Just be warned, he'll be a trap boi and have a nemesis as well as being milky's younger half brother.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I could give it a go. Run with the little story we had talked about
Humans:8
MalexFemale:10
FemalexFemale:10
MalexMale:0
Pregnancy:9
Birthing:9
Egg laying:2
Non Consent Sex / Rape (If you set this to 1, you will have a bad time):10
BDSM:7
Monsters:8
Roughness:6
Tentacles:5
Mindbreak:5
Futanari:8
Transformation:5
Bestiality:8
NTR / Cuckoldry:5
Group / Gangbang:9
Cumming inside:9
Facials:5
Femdom:5
Maledom:5
Furry / Anthro:9
Double Penetration:9
Double in one hole (double vaginal, anal, etc):2
Emotional or public humiliation:8
Dehumanization (human furniture, ponygirls / pet play, etc):2
Consent-inducing drugs or alcohol:6
Mind Control:5
Lactation/Milking:6

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here is my fetishes list. With some indepth descriptions for mind breaking.

Humans: 7
MalexFemale: 10
FemalexFemale: 10
MalexMale: 7
Birthing: 10
Egg laying: 10
Non Consent Sex / Rape (If you set this to 1, you will have a bad time): 10
BDSM: 10
Monsters: 10
Roughness: 10 - There better be spines, hooks, barbs, knots and their all tentacles.
Tentacles: 10 - Better be able to do all mentioned above.

Mindbreak: 10 - As long as there are recovery options.
Light Mind Break - Mind broken by overuse of rape or overexertion by being rape. Recoverable in a few months or if having someone that needs them a few weeks.
Moderate Mind Break - Mind broken by seeing how futile things are or seeing the one that needs them being broken and unable to protect them. Recoverable over a years time or by mind magics resetting.
Harsh Mind Break - Mind broken by all above but this happening repeatedly by the enemies forcefully resetting their minds and letting them know.
Unrecoverable Mind Break - Literally they lose all sense of who they were except as fragments or if lucky, emotionless memories. Cannot be recovered from. Instead a whole new personality emerges that is an alien in thinking, in logic to their species and pretty much everything else.

Futanari: 10
Transformation: 10 - As long as it isn't being turned into an actual wooden door. Maybe a door with her tits sticking out <3.
Bestiality: 10 - Full feral.
NTR / Cuckoldry: 8 - Not really liking this unless there is something besides magic penis.
Group / Gangbang: 10 - YES.
Cumming inside: 10 - Creampies are always wins.
Facials: 10 - In the eyes to blind!
Femdom: 10
Maledom: 10
Furry / Anthro: 10
Double Penetration: 10
Double in one hole (double vaginal, anal, etc): Make it triple and you got a deal - 30
Emotional or public humiliation: 10
Dehumanization (human furniture, ponygirls / pet play, etc): 10 - Being turned into a cow-pony would be highly amusing.
Consent-inducing drugs or alcohol: 10
Mind Control: 10
Lactation/Milking: OVER 900000001!

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Part 2 of the current Cycle is going to begin here soon, but I was given a suggestion a few days ago on how to increase skills.

Currently, you increased your skill by using a certain weapon, magic, or harvesting/crafting. Each time you attempted something in this area, you'd gain +1 point towards leveling it up; and the levels were determined by (Skill Level /10). I already knew how much it sucked when I made it, so I decided I'd keep track of it instead of forcing it on you guys.

Now, the new formula is somewhat chance based - but is much easier to do. Essentially, it becomes: Chance to Level up = ((1/Skill Level) * 100)%. For those of you saying "Holy fuck, wat", just look at the math: At level 1 for any skill, you have a 100% chance of leveling it up. As you increase in levels, it becomes harder, but it's still possible.

This will be taking effect when the new part of the cycle starts; but this will be retroactive. I'll go through and roll to see if your character receives a new level in a skill when I get to your post.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Finals week, and my apartment recently flooded, leaving me homeless. Expect slower posts until these issues have been resolved.

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

School is over for about a week, but I'm still without my own place to live. I'll continue to update the game. Expect some posts later tonight, too.