What's new

ADV [ ぱびっしゅ! / PABBISHU] 戦士さんいじり (RE017136, RJ017136)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
_________
DLsite Info
_________

ド○ゴンク○ストIIIの戦士さんを弄って遊べるFlash-CG集です。
宿屋で脱がしたり弄ったり挿入しちゃったり、逆に弄ってもらったり!
ホイミスライムやエリミネーターやらにいじられちゃったりしている姿を収めています。
戦士さんの胸やお尻やアソコを思う存分弄ってください。

※本作品はPCのスペックによっては動作が非常に重たくなります。
体験版で動作をご確認の上、ご購入いただけるようお願いいたします。

______
My Info
______

The first work made by PABBISHU that seemed to not be available for purchase anywhere but is now available on DLsite. A browser based interactive flash game starring the Female Warrior from Dragon Quest 3

Screenshots:

Size:
Compressed: 44.82 MB
Decompressed: 45.9 MB

Download:

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [CG & Interactivity] 戦士さんいじり (PABBISHU)

Thanks for upload, I'm getting errors with your file(s) though. Something with fighter7.swf being corrupt then unexpected end of archive.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for upload, I'm getting errors with your file(s) though. Something with fighter7.swf being corrupt then unexpected end of archive.
Just tested the download and I'm not having any problems. You sure you've downloaded the file correctly?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score
It was available from the JP dlsite for a long time, just do not know why it never became available on the english site.

I think due to the file being with japanese signs and likely zipped up under japanese settings, that you need to download it even while under japanese unicode settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've downloaded three times and am getting the exact same error message. I've never had issues with winrar before, anyone else having the same problem as me?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've downloaded three times and am getting the exact same error message. I've never had issues with winrar before, anyone else having the same problem as me?
Checked quick, and I didn't have any problems. I use 7zip though.

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*raises hand*

My anti-virus program deletes some files, saying it's corrupt. I'm using Kaspersky, but I'm sure it's just an false-positive.

Just check, maybe deactivate your Security Software and start downloading it again.
I'm not going to play this game, just a matter of my sense for Security.
But thanks anyway.

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm using AVG and the moment I unzip the file, it flips out telling me there's some virus goin' on. Something to do with the .htm files, or something. Also tells me the virus process is "Searchprotocolhost.exe". Would anyone mind verifying that this is free of viruses?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it, seems a lot of things I have been uploading have this virus scare problem. I don't know if it's because of the sites I'm getting them from or something on my computer jumping in them.

O.K, I need somebody to test the file from this site because that is where I found this game. I can't check my self because I uninstalled the last anti virus I used.

Yeah, I'm using AVG and the moment I unzip the file, it flips out telling me there's some virus goin' on. Something to do with the .htm files, or something. Also tells me the virus process is "Searchprotocolhost.exe". Would anyone mind verifying that this is free of viruses?
Google tells me that that's not a virus process but is connected to Windows Search.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not unusual for virus programs to parasite off of an otherwise fine process to do their work.

Also why would you delete your antivirus?!

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Download from share-films seems fine. No Problems found.

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp. I took the plunge and downloaded from share-films, and no problems. There's somethin' messed up with your computer, methinks.

Edit: Or mine, to be fair.

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first MegaUpload link IS virulent. Every HTML file contains a VBScript that attempts to write a false version of svchost.exe (a primary component of Windows, used to load services) onto your machine - that's why their filesizes are bloated to over 200kb. Pretty obvious if you open any of the files in Notepad, regardless as to how much (if any) programming knowledge you have. I had to disable my antivirus (AVG Free) before it'd even let me do that, however, and it went off its tits as soon as I opened the folder.

Haven't checked the Share-Films link yet.

Edit: All three links on Share-Films are 47.7mb. Your MegaUpload link is ten megs larger.

I would assume that anyone who ends up running this script will suddenly find any other HTML files they have on their drive end up with the same VBScript.

Edit 2: FFS, got a CRC failure on the WUpload link. Never get those! What it was able to extract definitely doesn't contain the script, though.

Last edited:

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...]megaupload.com:1723/files/01a8d33c35d7d06838ecf0e99f359879/戦士さんいじり.rar Win32/Ramnit.A virus [...] :eek: BTW it was a nice attampt to direct us to share-films.net :)

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just installed avast and tried to get it to fix the trojan threat but it can't. I guess I'm not going to be uploading any hgames with htmls in them for a while.

Edit: O.K, there is a program called VBS Dropper Remover that's suppose to fix this problem so I'm going to try it now

Last edited:

here4demos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you guys can try this one i had for quite some time

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just edited the first post with a new link that should hopefully remove the problems caused by a VBS Dropper my computer is infected with. Anyone mind testing it?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems to be fine. :cool:
Awesome, now I just got to get around to reuploading "everything I posted this year" :(

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awesome, now I just got to get around to reuploading "everything I posted this year" :(
BTW it is odd that I could only unpack it with 7zip... But it doesn't contain any viruses at least.