What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

Pubis who made this is just one person. He had bigger plans then what you have seen so far, but it was just to much, hence the version you see now. He is still working on it, but if it will be a part 2 or an update to what is currently present is not known.
Well that is not entirly true if you go to Pubisshu website he does have a blog that shows his progress and what he is currently working on.
Check this out.

or translated here

:D

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so is he working on the princess addition as an update or separate flash at all? the translation doesn't' make much sense to me

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so is he working on the princess addition as an update or separate flash at all? the translation doesn't' make much sense to me
Well Koliro he is actually working on a new project which may get released at the same time as the touch game that would be an adition to dragons bride. All he has really stated in his blog is that he has finished his artwork and has sent the works to his friend and buisness partner who is the brains behind action script programing for all his works.
wgunder1

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you understand what the blogs say without the translations? and thanks for the info :)

naruto531

Reputation score

its been a while again so i suppose its time to put up a link again. (in hopes of link reporters losing interest in this)

o my god it's actually working. maybe they really did get bored and leave.

naruto531

Reputation score

it's uncensored but unfortunately it's not english

LittleVexy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a really nice game. Thank you. ^^ It took a bit of getting used to all the mechanics, but once you realize how to do things, it is really easy.

One downside is that this game makes me rage like nothing else... :mad: Why do japanese like insanely difficult games? >.<

Last edited:

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a really nice game. Thank you. ^^ It took a bit of getting used to all the mechanics, but once you realize how to do things, it is really easy.

One downside is that this game makes me rage like nothing else... :mad: Why do japanese like insanely difficult games? >.<
Because challenge is fun? Thats kinda the point of a game? If you just wanted content, watch a movie? That said, some japanese games take it too far, this is not one of them really, its pretty tame compared to some of the bullet spam games and the like.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

That is actually curious, old Japanese games are notorious for sometimes being way easier then their EU/US counterparts, from the NES days. Yet still there were insanely difficult ones at the same time.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't you like challenging games, Besides if it was too easy it might be considered a sex game. Oh wait it is a sex game.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is fine and the difficulty is okay for me. The easiest way for me to beat the game for the first three levels was to buy the best weapon and just melee all of them. Then after that level up all the spells and spam them.

Does anyone know what does the defending skill do? I don't think it does much and I still drop health when I get hit.

LittleVexy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is fine and the difficulty is okay for me. The easiest way for me to beat the game for the first three levels was to buy the best weapon and just melee all of them. Then after that level up all the spells and spam them.

Does anyone know what does the defending skill do? I don't think it does much and I still drop health when I get hit.
There are two defense skills... block and dodge.

Block is the green assist icon, and your character can always use it.

Dodge is a blue assist icon, and you character can do it only when cape is equipped.

When you dodge, your character does a funny hip thrust animation and when done at correct moment will ignore all incoming damage for the duration of the animation.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an option to be invulnerable when you start a new game, so why complain about difficulty?

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's an option to be invulnerable when you start a new game, so why complain about difficulty?
Nahhh thats no fun at all, i am almost through the game just the last stage is pretty hard still need to upgrade my skills a little bit.

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

If there is an english uncensored version I would really like to have it. Also, if there's a certain program that helps translate all the games that talk in moon runes that would be especially spectacular.

I like at least knowing what I'm doing in a game without having to look like a blind idiot trying to figure out all the functions. Aside from that, I love this game.

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Haven't had a chance to even play it yet :(

Thank you very much in advance to whoever can do it...

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Haven't had a chance to even play it yet :(

Thank you very much in advance to whoever can do it...
Sorry Bud,
Will not post any of those links in the forum if want one of those links you will have too send me a PM (private message ) request.
:rolleyes:

Lovecraftiantwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what's going on with this guy? I know in that last blog post he mentioned something about releasing an updated version/sequel (with the princess added) and all he had to do was send it to a bussiness partner. However, on his blog, he hasn't posted anything since the end of May. Did he quit, or maybe just forgot to post updates?

useraccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what's going on with this guy? I know in that last blog post he mentioned something about releasing an updated version/sequel (with the princess added) and all he had to do was send it to a bussiness partner. However, on his blog, he hasn't posted anything since the end of May. Did he quit, or maybe just forgot to post updates?
I don't think he quit but is working on other things right now. The princess sequel, to my knowledge, is the same game with a few new characters including the princess. Maybe it wasn't easy to just add her in and they had to basically start all over again? I think by the end of the year we might see something.