What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

I tried downloading the fileserve file a few times, but it didnt download for me, it didnt even load the download button for some reason...

if someone could please upload it to something like megaupload, mediafire or freakshare, or even oron I would be greatly thankfull for it... ;)

Thanks in advance to anyone that wil re-upload it, thanks for the upload still to those that uploaded it before... :D

Xraven888

Reputation score

useraccount said:
I don't think he quit but is working on other things right now. The princess sequel, to my knowledge, is the same game with a few new characters including the princess. Maybe it wasn't easy to just add her in and they had to basically start all over again? I think by the end of the year we might see something.
Sounds promising. I was a tad bit disappointed you never got the princess in this game, and at first I even thought I had done something wrong and got a "bad ending" or some of the sort. If it's getting a sequel I'm looking forward to check it out :)

useraccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds promising. I was a tad bit disappointed you never got the princess in this game, and at first I even thought I had done something wrong and got a "bad ending" or some of the sort. If it's getting a sequel I'm looking forward to check it out :)
I think it might be more of an update really, though I did realize the thief wasn't in this flash either. Maybe when he updates/makes a sequel she will be added in? It would be interesting if there was a sequel with added monsters in it for new scenes or even different positions. The thing is these flashes are time consuming so who knows if that is even a possibility.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

O.K, who do I pm for the English version again? I know wgunder1 says he has a copy of this game but I don't remember if it was the English version or not.

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

O.K, who do I pm for the English version again? I know wgunder1 says he has a copy of this game but I don't remember if it was the English version or not.
he has the english version

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Somebody mentioned an option to go invulnerable? I can't seem to find it (I cannot read moon runes).

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There was an option I accidentally enabled in the Japanese version but since I can't read moonrunes, I'm not sure which one it was. It disabled the overlay sex scenes and replaced them with just the spirtes screwing instead.

In the English version, I couldn't find the option so I'm not even sure it was included in that one. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you load your game go to your options window (Not at the title screen but in game screen). At the bottom of the list there is an option called H-Cut In : Show / Hide. Select Show to view the full scene and Hide for just the sprites during game play. The option above that is the Under hair option witch shows or removes pubic hair from the girls in H-cut in scenes.(The arrangement of options is the same for both Japanese and English versions of the game. Hope this helps.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks I'll check that out. I actually laughed when I saw the sprites, I thought it was funny!

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a question that is nagging at me. When you are in the memories room, you have a choice of changing the girls accessories, boob sizes, or to just random them. However, no matter what option I choose, it is always random.

For example; I'll set every option to setting 1, and it is never the same look twice in a row, everything is always random. Is it bugged, or am I doing something wrong?

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a question that is nagging at me. When you are in the memories room, you have a choice of changing the girls accessories, boob sizes, or to just random them. However, no matter what option I choose, it is always random.

For example; I'll set every option to setting 1, and it is never the same look twice in a row, everything is always random. Is it bugged, or am I doing something wrong?
The random option will stop once you unlock everything, but that means is you have to beat those girls and rape them with that option to unlock.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The random option will stop once you unlock everything, but that means is you have to beat those girls and rape them with that option to unlock.
Not sure I understand, how do you know if everything is unlocked or that you missed one? I had thought I already unlocked just about everything as it was. I've gone through a save game twice already.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure I understand, how do you know if everything is unlocked or that you missed one? I had thought I already unlocked just about everything as it was. I've gone through a save game twice already.
It just continues to be random if everything is not unlocked.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, I must be missing some accessories and hair colors then, thanks for the tip. I'll let the thread die now until there is a meaningful update.

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had always assumed that, while the option is there, the author just never fully implemented it yet.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You talk as if you've unlocked everything? I don't suppose you could upload a copy of your db_data.sol, perchance? I went so far as to making a grid for each character and all their discoverable attributes...6 hairs, 3 eyes, 3 eye colors, 3 bust sizes, etc...and still can't get it to work.
If that's too much of a hassle, I *think* just the value of the "gallary01" and "gallary02" would be enough (if you have a .sol editor handy)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You talk as if you've unlocked everything? I don't suppose you could upload a copy of your db_data.sol, perchance? I went so far as to making a grid for each character and all their discoverable attributes...6 hairs, 3 eyes, 3 eye colors, 3 bust sizes, etc...and still can't get it to work.
If that's too much of a hassle, I *think* just the value of the "gallary01" and "gallary02" would be enough (if you have a .sol editor handy)
Nah,
Where would the fun be in that. Besides all that the reason your custom file won't work is it is missing some attributes for example bust is 4 not 3 and you also have a value for skintone that would be 3 different shades.
So have fun-
:D

Last edited:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is the guy from pubis not uploading any posts :(

IM SCARED!

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nah,
Where would the fun be in that. Besides all that the reason your custom file won't work is it is missing some attributes for example bust is 4 not 3 and you also have a value for skintone that would be 3 different shades.
So have fun-
:D
4 bust sizes? I've only seen a total of 3 for every encounter.

EDIT: I also went through the game a 3rd time, painstakingly caught every single girl (if I accidentally killed one I'd restart the mission), and it STILL randoms whenever I choose an option in the memories room. I give up, have no idea what I'm missing or doing wrong.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

4 bust sizes? I've only seen a total of 3 for every encounter.

EDIT: I also went through the game a 3rd time, painstakingly caught every single girl (if I accidentally killed one I'd restart the mission), and it STILL randoms whenever I choose an option in the memories room. I give up, have no idea what I'm missing or doing wrong.
all in the last mission.