What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

I chat with pubis some time ago. He want made dragond bride 2.
But last fwe monthhe wasi n depression, so relax. Nothing about fresh title.
Maybe later i ask him about future project ~よ~

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of the best games by far!

Hopefully there will be more classes added, as well as items and weapons.

Great game!

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its been a while again so i suppose its time to put up a link again. (in hopes of link reporters losing interest in this)

Can you post it on Mediafire link ?

Asrafil

Reputation score

great thanks for posting it

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:(
For all those who have requested a copy of Dragon Bride and have not recieved it yet I am sorry to say that I have put all download requests on hold, untill a reliable file sharing service can be located for US users. Thanks in large part to the megaupload BS that spread like cancer through the net.

PS this is also true for Shinobi Girl, which by the way I do have 2.00 available but could not provide an update because those that run these Forums decided to lock that thread, despite any request I made to re-open them, so you can see if you can get them to unlock it otherwise information is not being sent out thanks to there efforts.
Have a nice day, and I know I will most likly get banned for my remarks oh well .
wgunder1

Celesian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:(
For all those who have requested a copy of Dragon Bride and have not recieved it yet I am sorry to say that I have put all download requests on hold, untill a reliable file sharing service can be located for US users. Thanks in large part to the megaupload BS that spread like cancer through the net.

PS this is also true for Shinobi Girl, which by the way I do have 2.00 available but could not provide an update because those that run these Forums decided to lock that thread, despite any request I made to re-open them, so you can see if you can get them to unlock it otherwise information is not being sent out thanks to there efforts.
Have a nice day, and I know I will most likly get banned for my remarks oh well .
wgunder1
MediaFire

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope some one reported my mediafire accounts and I got banned from them.
Fileserve, Sendspace, Uploaded.to(not blocking the U.S anymore), Freakshare, Depositfiles, Rapidgator, Hotfile, Torrents and Split Attachments on this forum.

Most of these filehosting sites are sites that pay it's uploaders but they have a decent download speed for it's non premium users compared to others.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fileserve, Sendspace, Uploaded.to(not blocking the U.S anymore), Freakshare, Depositfiles, Rapidgator, Hotfile, Torrents and Split Attachments on this forum.

Most of these filehosting sites are sites that pay it's uploaders but they have a decent download speed for it's non premium users compared to others.
Most of those sites are no longer Valid of all the filesharing sites listed above only hotfile has decent bandwidth, and I am considering them. My other 2 firesharing sites are netload and filehost. I don't use torrent except as a last resort cause it is not good longterm. I don't split files up cause there is too big of a risk of data corruption and it is a very outdated approach that was viable when there was less bandwidth to go around, which may have worked in 99 but this 2012 and we should have the abillity to share files as one part. I am still evaluating the options but I get them to those who ask as soon as possible.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

You could try Bayfiles. You can't track downloads or earn money, but it's got decent upload and download speeds. They apparently don't look in files, so you can zip, 7zip, rar it up and upload it.

Downside is the upload link contains whatever you named the uploaded file, so you may have to rename the file or mask it.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bah, was hoping there was an update instead of "link is borked" posts.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If i may ask, why exactly is torrent not good for long-term? Don't take this this the wrong way, I'm just curious to know as I'm not the most up to speed on things. It just seems like most links nowadays are dead within a few months to a year, or else the hosting site itself get shut down (fileserve disabled its file sharing here just this week...) Torrents don't really have this problem as long as a handful of people are willing to keep seeding. Yet everyone seems to have gravitated toward DDL instead, even on larger files.

I feel like I'm missing something here...

Many thanks for the fresh link, btw.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If i may ask, why exactly is torrent not good for long-term? Don't take this this the wrong way, I'm just curious to know as I'm not the most up to speed on things. It just seems like most links nowadays are dead within a few months to a year, or else the hosting site itself get shut down (fileserve disabled its file sharing here just this week...) Torrents don't really have this problem as long as a handful of people are willing to keep seeding. Yet everyone seems to have gravitated toward DDL instead, even on larger files.

I feel like I'm missing something here...

Many thanks for the fresh link, btw.
Well you answered it right there torrents need the seeders to work but after the first 2 weeks seeders will stop seeding and the shared file is gone. I would rather have a shared file sytem that is reliable for all those who are interested in the file.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, I'll take your word for it, I guess. Personally I just find it odd that I have no trouble finding a pirated copy of some obscure russian-made game from the late nineties within seconds on torrent (and still see plenty of seeders), yet something that came out just this month and is only about 100mb in size sometimes takes a good chunk of an hour or more on google to find a working link to.

PS. I also noticed Wupload just went storage-only as well../

Reputation score

@ wgunder1

May I suggest creating a torrent and seeding the files on some little laptop, through VPN? Safe, secure, and much more convinient when you can just leave it open. VPN costs a bit of money, but nowdays I consider it a necessity, knowing how much the big dudes want to control the net. Goes with the bill from the ISP :)

Last edited:

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found where to get this game, I want to post it, but the site will not allow url post till i make 15 post on the form so if you have more then 15 post talk to me and then you can post it up here if you wish.

Cyberfox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, this isn't a request it's only an ask. Exist a full version of Dragon Bride in english and uncensored? i only need a yes or a no and then i try to finding by myself, but i need to know if my search have sense.
Thanks for your answers and forgive my poor english

stinkeygoat

Reputation score

perhaps its just me, but i cannot seem to download this demo :( the link takes me to a site in a language i cant even translate..