What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

hi everyone!!! i'm new here je je ;), sorry for resurrecting this post, but i got attached to this game and play it till the end

now i'm wondering myself if somenone had the chance of trying to change the values in the savegame stored in the system, i got a .sol editor, and by now i got this for clear

dragon breast size: its values goes from 0 to 2, where
0- tiny
1- medium
2- big

progress parent: it values goes from 00 to 70, where
00- stage 0 (tutorial)
01- stage 1 (warrior boss)
02- stage 2 (priestess boss)
03- stage 3 (witch boss)
04- stage 4 (bunny boss)
05- stage 5 (figther boss)
06- stage 6 (magician boss)
07- stage 7 (own castle), marked as a question sign in the map; as it seems here you get the same unlock of the stage 6 (that was my case), but not sure, maybe the last stage is where you get the princess, if you try to put a number different from the listed or upper than 70, the game crashes

hp level: it 'base' goes from 0 to 2, where
0- 200
1- 400
2- 600
you can put the value as far as you whish, i already try it with 150, and works fine, not sure if with a higher value the game would crash

mp level: it 'base' goes from 0 to 2, where
0- 100
1- 150
2- 200
you can put the value as far as you whish, i already try it with 150, and works fine, not sure if with a higher value the game would crash

lv mera/hyado/gira/io: the values goes from 0 to 2, where
0- small
1- medium
2- big
if you try other value higher than the listed, the magic simply will not be casted
in the game it will be shown as +1 from the value input, since the basic (0) is shown as '1'

gallary01/02/03: this is a really mess to figure out, i'm unable to get something clear at all, as it seems it shows the values of the pointers into the .swf file that contains the hair, bust, clothes, etc,
to unlock all the boss sex scenes the vaule in gallary03 should be '48'

gold: well here you can input the amount that you desire, no much to say

magical/speed lv: the values goes from 0 to 2, where
0- slow
1- medium
2- fast
you can try other value higher than the listed, but for magic the spell cannot be casted, and for speed the character would be almost impossible to control due overspeed
in the game it will be shown as +1 from the value input, since the basic (0) is shown as '1'

there are a few more, but it seems those are reserved for future updates or for a something that wasn't included

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

new dl link plz ....
btw:keeping thread alive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm that annoying prick who just love to make request....
i will try to find a link if i find one i will post it

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

found a link to play for free
(dot)ifuckgames(dot)com /game /dragon_bride(dot)php[/url]

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uploading to Mediafire right now, if anyone still wants/needs this PM me.

I also have the other Pabbishu flashes sitting around as well.

viscount_tusc

Reputation score

I've got the full version (1.1, english, uncensored, yadda yadda) ready to upload but there's one small problem.

If you go to the "Memories" section in bedroom and view H-scenes, the parts selector does not work. Parts are always chosen randomly. I didn't have this problem when I tested the demo from eng.dlsite.

Does anyone have a version where parts selector still works (even non-uncensored since I could go in and see where the code is different)?
I'd be willing to exchange my 100% completion save file (including ? level, though I don't think that will ever unlock things) for it.

Thanks!

popy

Reputation score

does any one have any save file for some reason my file got reset and im too lazy to start all over again

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Screenshots please?
I don't have it installed anymore, it didn't have a lot of replay value to me. DLsite has a few pics of it though.

RJ075686 is the file name - (I'd direct link, but apparently there are post restrictions on that and I don't meet them)

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hear they going made Dragon's Bride 2 and Furry or dragon soo IT WILL F@CKING GREAT!:D

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The artist hasn't updated their blog in months. :(

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Mhm. Running on almost a year
Makes me sad, as DB is one of my favourite H-games evah

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually I didn't rate Dragon's Bride that highly. I much preferred his earlier works, especially 森の青くらげ. I'd much rather his next title be more like that; a set of interesting scenes, tied together with a simple game; rather than like DB, which was a set of simple scenes tied together with an interesting game. I might be in the minority here though!

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mhm. Running on almost a year
Makes me sad, as DB is one of my favourite H-games evah
it will be done 3 month you don't know that? they almost done at Blogs JP

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it will be done 3 month you don't know that? they almost done at Blogs JP
May you provide a link to this blog?(please and thank you). The only site I
know of is the main site and it has not been updated since June of last year.

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh no, i'm so stupid that website i found on google,when you ask the website i seaching and type JP now i was find again but now it gone it will take alot a time find creator because i don't know to do i still a newbie sorry:(

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh no, i'm so stupid that website i found on google,when you ask the website i seaching and type JP now i was find again but now it gone it will take alot a time find creator because i don't know to do i still a newbie sorry:(
No worries. It's all good. Just glad that progress is being made.:cool:

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No worries. It's all good. Just glad that progress is being made.:cool:
But hey why they don't have a voice woman? Just do tentacle and Penis when thay do *** well can't hear but can hear slum.slum...slum..slum.slum when hear like someone fap sound not good but i check the pussy when penis thow that pussy i look close i see a ... like ummm i dont know it call when raped 2st girl warrior you will see her pussy very weird (sorrry my english very bad)