What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride

Dude... you didn't know that megaupload is back? don't you?
seriously? I didn't notice that :\ :eek:, I just checked and it's still a beta version :\, so technically it is not fully online :p

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

But hey why they don't have a voice woman? Just do tentacle and Penis when thay do *** well can't hear but can hear slum.slum...slum..slum.slum when hear like someone fap sound not good but i check the pussy when penis thow that pussy i look close i see a ... like ummm i dont know it call when raped 2st girl warrior you will see her pussy very weird (sorrry my english very bad)
I don't know. The Artist never used voice acting in any of his games.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just finish reupload this stuff

-----------------------
if something wrong, don't mind say it
-----------------------
note :
try copy paste, and don't click the link. it's likely MF block link with click one

Last edited:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-----------------------
-----------------------
note :
try copy paste, and don't click the link. it's likely MF block link with click one
Dude, the file has been deleted :(
please re-upload again :)

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quote:
Originally Posted by kureiikun View Post

-----------------------
-----------------------
note :
Dude, the file has been deleted
please re-upload again
that really fast T__T
----------------------------------------
new link
medi*a*fire*.com/?8z5r89qwttsrjrc
just remove the asterisk and hope did'nt get remove again

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Errmm, can I ask? Does anyone have a full save file? I finish the game , saved it but one day I accidentally clicked on "New Game" button, now I have to start to play it ALL OVER AGAIN!! :(:(:( , if there's anyone has the save file, could you share it to me, please? :(

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Errmm, can I ask? Does anyone have a full save file? I finish the game , saved it but one day I accidentally clicked on "New Game" button, now I have to start to play it ALL OVER AGAIN!! :(:(:( , if there's anyone has the save file, could you share it to me, please? :(
Just use the cheat mode should take only half an hour to beat that way.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it doesnt save it. But if you do it the next time, use the process manager to kill the software instead of closing it normally

Madlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It shouldn't save unless you click the save button in your bedroom so just quit the game and load it up again.

I'd post my 100% save but it seems like the game saves within the flash file. Either that or it's named something weird and I can't find it.

If all else fails just use super-easy mode or why not play the game again. I think it's worth playing twice.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you saved in your bedroom after starting the new game, then yes, you have to start it all over; even though by using the cheat code it doesn't really matter, it barely took me 15 minutes to do it that way :D

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

to answer y'all post, yes I did click save button in bedroom and omg, I played like 3-4 times now, and it's really boring if I played this game over and over again,lol :p , but meh, what's the harm xD

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It shouldn't save unless you click the save button in your bedroom so just quit the game and load it up again.

I'd post my 100% save but it seems like the game saves within the flash file. Either that or it's named something weird and I can't find it.

If all else fails just use super-easy mode or why not play the game again. I think it's worth playing twice.
eh.. flash doesnt do that. I've got a purchased version and that stores the .sol file where it should be

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

eh.. flash doesnt do that. I've got a purchased version and that stores the .sol file where it should be
Ermrmm, I know I should ask this but, I wanna try.. Can I have your purchased version, please? :)

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anybody point me to what stage the very last scene is unlocked in? I assumed it was the last stage (not the bonus), so I went and raped every girl in the stage, but didn't unlock it. Then I went to the bonus and did the same. Is there some special requirement? Or is it the princess scene that never got added? Any help is appreciated. Meanwhile, I shall go replay the stages and see if I can unlock it...

EDIT: God, I'm a royal idiot. I had the H cut-ins turned off, and realized "ohey I'm missing that sage girl." So I went and turned them on and voila, scene unlocked.

Last edited:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now I don't know what y'all think, but for me the most difficult hair style to achieve is the blonde hair style, aren't we all agree? xD

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, is there a way to save at all? Mine never saves, and I am prohibitively exhausted with re-re-re-re-re beating it on cheatmode just to see the one cleric boss scene.

Also, is there an English translation?

Cyberfox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To save, you must go (on Windows7) to C: > Users > (your user) > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia >Flash Player > #Shared OBjects > H9T9CWRL (Usually, is the only one folder) > Localhost. That's where you paste (or copy) a .sol file.

Also, I upload a save file with all scenes unlock and all items purchased.

Attachments

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooo the link is down again.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soooo the link is down again.
Go outside of the thread and click on the paperclip symbol next to the title of this thread, that should open up the attachments window which will link to the split archives of this game I've uploaded earlier.

Last edited:

vengeanceage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sry for bringing up that old thread again, but am just curious.
did any1 manege to prevent the auto random girls issue in the memories room??