What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

"The most loving and wonderful bond that anyone could ever have, my little cock slut." Valerie would encourage, wanting to feed that understanding of the intimacy that came from the bond between Mistress and slave. "Maybe that's just what you were missing in a Mistress, my dear slave, a proper romantic that understands how that bond really works." She'd theorize, just happy that Deva understood the importance of the bond they would be able to share, and that she was in agreement on that fact.

The way that Deva was able to hold herself together even in the face of dominating foes was actually something that Valerie coveted even more in her slaves to be. Being able to resist the control of others meant that she'd also be able to resist the powers that some might use in an attempt to 'free' her from the beautiful feelings of slavery. She wanted slaves that were happy serving her, not only because she enjoyed seeing their smiles and happiness once they were enslaved, but also because it made them much harder to take from her. The illusion would smile a bit when Deva noticed her achieved 'sentience', rather happy with her noticing something like that. "I'm glad that you plan on saving Her... And my tribes as well..." She would say earnestly, wanting more than anything to keep her people safe, as well as the person that had helped her 'save' them originally. "Plus I can absolutely promise you that I'm thinking up all sorts of ways to properly make you my slave... Even with the amount of danger that I'm in right now, I'm thinking of you..." The only unfortunate part was that those thoughts were likely being used against her by the splinter group, using her own desires as a tool against her. "Well then fight hard for it, my dear cock slut. And if you do it just right... if you save me, the Cloaked One, the stories, and my tribe then I don't think there'll be anything left between your submission and my dominance... Whereas a traditional story is all about a hero trying to rescue or attain their true love... You will try to achieve a perfect and proper submission... You will work to fulfill your true desire to be my perfect little cock slut." Valerie would further encourage, wanting nothing more than her slave to be able to achieve her true calling in life.

The Amazoness would moan with even more passion as she heard Deva asking to be showered in warm, sticky, dominant love. Hearing something like that was incredibly hot to the succubus, that show of submission and happiness, actively WANTING to be bathed in the warm dominance that she had within her. "Nnnnghhh... Yeeesss... I'll use you for my pleasure... and you'll love every minute of it!" She'd cry out, knowing for a fact that Deva would have so much more fun once she was completely and properly enslaved. Valerie didn't entirely aim her spray, preferring the messy look of rope after rope landing in different parts of Deva's face. The only thing that she would be careful of is to not hit the angel in the eye, and to ensure that not a single bit of it would miss her beautiful face, which in turn meant that quite a bit of it would land on Deva's outstretched tongue. That musk would be at its absolute strongest now that Deva was coated in cum, feeling almost as though the scent was starting to slightly absorb into her skin, marking her as Valerie's property. If that kept up she might end up smelling of her Mistress permanently... which she would immediately think wasn't a bad thing. Once Deva was enveloped in her submissive orgasm, Valerie's grip would grow a bit stronger, holding the angel steady and ensuring that she wouldn't fall or lose a single bit of that cum that was still flowing into her mouth. And while she was filling her slave's mouth, she'd look down at her, finding her to be absolutely gorgeous with her face covered in white, sticky cum that proved just how submissive and devoted she really was. She'd moan again as she noticed her slave cumming, one spurt of cum having a bit more force behind it once the Demoness saw that the angel was orgasming just from submitting properly. Once she had completely drained her balls, Valerie would smile down and run a hand through Deva's hair, softly petting her. Though, said balls would fill back up rather quickly, one of the many perks of being a succubus. She'd smile in loving surprise as her slave hugged her, those powerful arms embracing her with care, pulling her in close for a little bit, holding her as she smiled.

Then she'd let her slave walk over, smiling knowingly as she did so, and not feeling any need to restrict her slave from doing whatever she thought best in this situation. Her guess for where the Goddess had moved was completely correct, as she'd find the Goddess helplessly masturbating, thinking that she couldn't be seen. And once she hugged the creator of the whole illusion, Deva would feel that she was no longer wearing any clothes. Then again, with how illusionists worked, she may have never been wearing clothes to begin with. Though once she hugged that Goddess, her focus would break for a moment, causing her form to fade into sight for a few moments before returning to being invisible...

Which would only further confirm that the Goddess wasn't wearing any clothing as she watched things unfold, masturbating over the erotic sight of Deva submitting to a powerful Mistress. Her eyes would go wide once she was suddenly brought into a real kiss, that warm, sticky, delicious cum flowing into the Goddess' own mouth thanks to Deva's kiss. And while she had returned to being invisible, Deva would be able to hear Darma making a noise of surprise as she made a lick under the Goddess' nose, making the scent of potent, virile, Amazoness cum the only thing that she could smell. Valerie, for her part, was grinning mischievously, though with a hint of pride and encouragement, as Deva started putting things into action, once again surprised by the ability that the angel had when it came to submitting. So many would just be happy with being a slave and getting to please their Mistress, but Deva was clever, creative, and had found other ways to have some real fun. Darma would hear Deva's words, her intense descriptions finding their way into her imagination, making her think of the musk affecting her once her illusion was hijacked, and masturbating because of imagining being in the same spot as Deva and being aroused by having that kind of idea exposed. But... she couldn't do that, because if that was all true then she'd be a cock slut... like Deva... "N...Not a cock slut..." She would weakly protest, not even sounding all too convinced herself at this point, as her mind had been far too clouded with lust from seeing the entire display, and from the fact that the Amazoness' musk was just now starting to affect her, something that she would have never expected and had therefore never prepared for. Darma had made the musk just as potent as it had been in Deva's memory, simply assuming that it wouldn't affect her because it was her own illusion. But now that it was suddenly working on her, she was falling into it, finding it incredibly difficult to resist after already becoming aroused. The Goddess would shudder and coo as Deva explored her naked body, able to feel her large, soft breasts and lewdly dripping pussy, her body proving very receptive to teasing and pleasure. The Goddess was just about to end the illusion just out of a desire to keep herself safe before she heard what the angel had to say next."Ending it... means... Mnah... worried... Not worried about this... Can resist... Inhale wonderful scent... So nice... Proves I don't want to submit... Got to... breathe it in... to prove... not submissive." She would agree, beginning to breathe deeper to prove that she definitely wasn't affected by the powerful, dominating, intoxicating musk that she had filled the illusion with.

Deva had done an amazing job of implanting all the right things in the Goddess' imagination. Not only was she a powerful illusionist, but her deep connection with them made it very easy for her own imagination to run wild and build illusions. Normally she would focus enough to prevent that power from running wild, but right now she was very distracted and having all sorts of imaginative ideas being planted into her mind. "Enslaved fire Goddess... and you... used to be a Goddess? The Amazoness is able to do that to Goddesses?" She had never thought that such a thing was actually possible, enslaving one as powerful as a Goddess was supposed to be impossible. Or at least, that's what the Goddess of corruption and illusion had told herself many times. Deva would find, while exploring her body, that the Goddess' breasts seemed quite sensitive judging by the reactions that she'd get as she toyed with them. And now Deva was giving Darma ideas, things that she could imagine inside her head... A powerful Amazoness, rough and virile, a thick, long, dominating shaft, and a slightly more evil one that was willing to do whatever was necessary. But the only one that would reign that Amazoness in would be the tribe leader, Valerie... "Can't give it power though... unless deep down... cock slut..." She'd repeat, imagining being brought to the tribe of Goddess enslaving Amazons, being properly bound before returning to her story, pretending to be in charge of them when deep down she was the obedient cock slut of her 'general'. Secretly obeying their every bidding, servicing them with as much passion as possible, a submissive cock slut that would suck them off in a moment's notice, all while not telling others about what she truly was deep down. But... But that wasn't what she really wanted, right? IF that was what she wanted in her life, then she'd be making one of them right now to prepare her for her eventual life as a real cock slut, an illusory Amazoness that would train her, get her body ready for when she'd meet a real Mistress. Darma would moan out lewdly when that thought crossed her mind, shuddering some more as Deva described how wonderful it felt to completely devote yourself to a hard, throbbing shaft belonging to your powerful Mistress, breathing in her musk as you submitted your entire self to them. Valerie would smile proudly and return the wink to Deva, chuckling to herself as she watched events happen right in front of her. Suddenly Deva would feel the energy shifting in the illusion, a silhouette of a woman starting to form next to Valerie, being willed into existence by the Goddess' imagination, Deva's lewd teasings and describing of a powerful Mistress, and a deeply suppressed desire that Darma had never been willing to acknowledge. The person being formed looked strong and powerful, muscles defining in before the finer details were revealed of the illusion Darma was inadvertently creating.

A new Amazoness would appear, standing next to Valerie with a smirk on her face. Her skin tone was darker, she was less demonic, her hair was white, and her muscles were almost as impressive as Valerie's. She had an eye patch over her left eye, and down between her legs was a throbbing shaft that was currently oozing precum as she looked over Darma's naked form, seeing her despite the Goddess having attempted to remain invisible. Deva would smell another powerful musk filling the illusion around them, and while it was tantalizing in its own right, Deva would find that she just preferred Valerie's scent so much more. While both were scents of A Mistress, Valerie's was the scent of HER Mistress. "Such a wonderful bit of work there, my little angel... Prepare the 'Goddess' for where she will truly belong one day..." Valerie would chuckle for a bit before turning to the new Amazoness, whispering to her for a bit, the new Amazoness' smirk growing even wide. "Of course, Chief..." She'd walk over to the Goddess and Deva, regarding them both with a confident stare, though also showing a hint of rough abandon, as though she wasn't as worried about breaking a potential slave as Valerie might have been. It wasn't until then that Darma would even notice the new Amazon, looking up at her, seeing that throbbing cock and suddenly smelling an even more powerful and enticing musk (at least to her) once this new woman walked over. And then she just stared at the woman in confusion, unable to figure out why that Amazoness had suddenly popped up inside her illusion, and having no clue what that meant. Though Deva would feel the Goddess' body starting to heat up as she continued to breathe deeper, becoming more aroused under that intense musk, as well as the sight of the new Amazoness' powerful looking manhood.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Missing.. in a way, yes. I once found one with ideals like yours or mine.. long ago." Despite this, she didn't let herself dawdle in melancholy, a playful smile on her lips as she thought about the her own plans and the amazoness words. The romance of it all was not lost in the lustfulness, the enjoyment of feeling her mistress lustful desires and hearing her encouragements. Quite the impossible task, it was lucky she happened to be the one to bear it.

She couldn't help but blush in a deeper arousal as she marinated in her mistress scent.. the idea of being marked by it forever and throughoutly only letting her clearly think on whilest knowing deep down that this was an illusion, which didn't keep her from enjoying her mistress orgasm and following cuddling, quite enjoying the warm feeling of appreciation for her submission. It was.. encouraging her.

"Hmnn do you think so?" She grinned softly at the deity. "So to be clear, you are not a cock-slut, not currently imagining the taste, the feel, the texture of a real dick on your tongue, feeling its hot hardness, its girth, its veins pulsating with life, virile life its ready to feed you if you so earn it?" She purred, obviously knowing how to push the godesses buttons by knowing which she'd push for herself. She'd call this 'dominating through a submission hold!' but wasn't much of a fighter.

"Hmnn large and jiggly." Deva purred on, softly toying with the godesses breasts, merely returning in kind what had been done to her, though she lacked enchantment skills to make them all tingly, she made up for that with determination and skill in teasing. And her words, her greatest weapon, of course. "So your normal haircolor is green, isn't it? Made yourself dark haired 'cause thats proper evil looking. Oh I do believe you want to be evil, but coloring your hair.. that ment you felt inadequate. Well.. I know that feeling all too well. But there is something you can do.. Give yourself to a mistress that can help carry off all your weaknesses, you can become a proper evil deity like that.. sure you'll have to submit to her guidance in certain things, but.. isn't it easier having someone else carry your burden, sometimes?
The one thing I don't understand, perhaps you can explain, is why are you all naked.. sure, you might say you don't need any clothes, you master illusion to such a degree they are irrelevant by but that same reason, you don't need to not wear clothes either, right? Do you enjoy showing off your body? No.. no thats not it, not all of it, you didn't show me your body to tempt me, you were fully dressed.. so perhaps you just enjoy being naked before others secretly? You had asked me to undress earlier.. that was never a request Valerie made, Darma.. could it be you want to be seen naked by your future amazon-mistresses? Now that I think about it.. can't your semi-real illusions all see you, their creator perfectly, and without any illusions hiding your nature? Oh, you -naughty- girl."
The angel cooed, her hands wandering on to cup and... assist with the deities pussy, caressing along it and feeling its wetness. "oh my.. sorry.. if you felt -that- left out you should have just told us.." She purred, chuckling inwardly. THIS was exactly what she ment when she told Isa about the dangers of power. Being too powerful made one complacent, drop their guard. Just like the illusion-deity that was certain no illusions would ever touch her.

Whilest it was mostly true, if one did manage to gain a power that could not be understood, just like Glacia before, that left one incredibly vunerable. In having to fight, and defend, endure against most attacks coming at her instead, Deva had gained proper strenght, a flexibility that couldn't be easily overwhelmed.

"You clearly have powerful mind-reading abilities. Look into my memories if you don't believe the godess bit.. yes, look at what happened to Ignis, all kneeling devotedly and licking like a good cockslut. Look at who I was.. -I think you need no reminder of what I did-" She grinned, a look into Devas memory revealing an image of a deity, half light, half shadow, a powerful force of hope and freedom, more lofty concepts than elements and illusions, weaker in application, stronger in spirit.

"Hmnnyesss.. your body is reacting in all the right ways.. admit it, you used to watch a lot.. but you didn't get involved, perhaps you feared you'd be affected, no wonder, your illusions are quite strong and we illusionists must not risk trapping ourselfs in a perpetual dreamworld, a basic teaching, that said, nothing wrong with.. training yourself." Deva cooed, toying with the godess' sensitive body, leaving open if she ment training ones resolve.. or ones submission.

"Oh my, what is that?" Deva cooed, covering her eyes (as if she needed to) looking over to what appeared besides Valerie. "Can you tell me what that is, Darma?" She cooed, as the amazoness closed in, then, shifting, she stepped behind the godess, kissing her neck and gently pushing her forward. "Well, from my perspective, thats the one that will make you my sister. Please enjoy!" She purred. It was, of course, intentional manipulation that she didn't -tell- Darma who exactly was before her, that she occupied the godesses mind with thinking about these details just a little more, as she pretty much handed over the aroused and confused godess to the amazoness-illusion, walking back to Valeries side and purring over to the godess: "If you really aren't sure what to do still, heres a hint for my sweet little sister to be." She nodded, kneeling down at Valeries side and kissing the tip of her shaft, moaning out ever so slightly.

"Now obviously, I'm none to command you, I'm but your humble sister.. and so happy for you finding your path to your own happiness with my little bit of guidance, but as much as I want to stay here and watch you join me in servitude for a while, I'll have faith in you becoming my proper sister, remember, to free the amazons I'll have some work to do, and you got an illusion to craft more details for later." She got up, nodding to Valerie. "Want to spent more time with you.. so I gotta go." Less loud she added. "Silly deity, telling me she is evil right infront of me and expecting to come out of this unscathed. Well, now she'll be better." Deva nodded, smiled, wandering back to the godess, hugging to her again, likely leaning or kneeling down herself, from behind, squishing her warm body and illlusory cum-stained dress up against her and cooing into her ear: "Always remember, your mistress and fellow slaves love you. Please become a good cock-slut until we meet again next time. Let's work together so we can suck and lick and be owned proper. I know you can do it.. let her nurture your slave-side, so you can help find her.. for now.. how about you get rid of the distractions, let me out of the illusion and let Valeries dream rest. Don't fight this.. you are the third godess to be enslaved by the amazoness musk, to serve the mighty tribe leaders. You may be a godess in your story, but to them.. you are just a slave, a slave to be made happy.. broken in, guessing your preferances, but never abused.. they value your strength, even if its so different from theirs. They'll have you serve them very well..haamnn. It's so arousing just imagining us serving side by side, imagine how powerful they would be, .. they must be already, if they can do this to -us-. You helped me become a slave, for that I am forever grateful.. luckily, I get to pay you back right away, s.. sister slut." Deva cooed, with just a hint of a blush again, embracing the godess with a genuinly loving expression, licking her neck and planning to visit the godess again soon.. it was arousing in a deeply submissive way to give her over to be dominated. Finally, with a last coo at the sight before her, she'd back off, closing her eyes and focusing. It't be hard to break through an illusion created by a godess, but not so much if she was being let go. She didn't look at Valerie as she did so.. that'd hurt too much.

If she got out without troubles, Deva would clean herself up with a spell, sigh for a moment then grin, with clearly renewed determination, wandering to find her comfy napping place and if any sort of serpents asked her how her meeting with the dark godess was, she'd innocently say: "Let her rest, she'll recover from it." Before nodding, preparing to nap for the night, requesting her book find the next story: "Try not to happen upon the mistress most powerful servants right away, I want to dismantle them slowly, not have strong ones retreat too early and not be overwhelmed by a jump in power. Something like number nine to eleven if at all possible tops."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Valerie would just continue to smile down at Deva, gently encouraging her to not wallow in simple melancholy when she could instead enjoy the wonderful mix of romantic kindness as well erotic lust. She didn't like seeing her slaves saddened by anything, and was very thankful that she was able to move past those sadder thoughts to instead focus on the beauty and pleasure of the moment. Her hand would reach down to gently pet her, still smiling in approval of her wonderful little cock slut. "Well now you've found me... My cock slut, and I will do my very best to make that all worth your devotion and slavery." She vowed, her voice filled with confidence, knowing that she would be able to fulfill that promise so long as she continued working her hard on it.

"Good Girl... I'm sure you can already imagine it. Being marked forever by my scent, carrying the mark of submission with you wherever you go... My beautiful little cock slut, marked by your wonderful Mistress... able to feel my musk with you even if I'm not around, reminding you of your proper place." The Amazoness would whisper lustfully, still holding her lovingly in her arms with a smile on her face, that calm confidence never leaving her as she played with her new wonderful slave. Encouragement was something that she was always willing to give to a proper slave like Deva, encouragement to continue being as obedient as they could be, and encouragement to be creative and thoughtful, always appreciating the intelligence and abilities that her slaves brought along with them. Which was why she was very approving of the way that Deva was manipulating the Goddess' desires, very proud of her slave finding a proper way to enslave another Goddess for her tribe, or at least, the real Valerie's tribe.

The Goddess wasn't faring all too well under Deva's words, moaning out some more as Deva described the very things that Darma was beginning to imagine out of her own control. She could imagine the exquisite feeling of a hard cock on her tongue, throbbing with life as she was allowed to run her tongue up and down the length of it, feeling every throb of lust, almost able to sense the virile seed that was waiting to feed her so long as she properly devoted herself to it. All those images would swirl in her mind, fantasies rocking through her, enticing her even further while Deva's words only continued to strengthen and enhance them. Valerie, meanwhile, continued to watch with a proud smile on her face, impressed that Deva was able to use submission so well, understanding that it could completely enthrall even a Goddess, and perhaps work better than dominance depending on the person it was used on. The allure of submission was not something one could just resist simply by being a Goddess, it was only something that a true dominant could ever resist. Other than her encouraging smile, however, the Amazoness would remain silent to allow Deva to continue with her work, wanting to see what she could do.

The Goddess would moan and softly writhe underneath Deva's skilled fingers, not minding the lack of special powers that could induce lust, not when she was already extremely worked up and indulging in her own fantasies of submission. So while she may not have had the greatest hands when it came to teasing a Goddess, to Darma it was the more pleasurable than anything that she could remember at this point. "Mnnnnnaaahhh... Just really liked... having darker hair... Nngh... Thought that it looked nicer..." She'd protest a little bit, but really she had felt a bit inadequate when it came to properly looking evil... wanting desperately to look even more intimidating. While she definitely had amazing corruptive powers, she looked more like a traditional Goddess of purity, and that always upset her. So many heroes used to mistake her for some sort of Goddess of purity or something before she finally changed her appearance to better suit a Goddess of corruption and illusion. Though that made things really stressful sometimes, as she would have to constantly use up a little bit of her illusion energy just to maintain the evil appearance that she enjoyed so much. "Can give... give myself to... Mistress? Carry my... weaknesses?" She asked, sounding curious about that kind of thing rather than just immediately rejecting the idea. Deva's words, as well as her molesting, had done an excellent job of opening up Darma's mind to the ideas of submission that she would normally refuse. "Don't... need to wear any clothes... Mnah... feel uncomfortable with them... Feel really uncomfortable with them on... I... I wanted Mistress to see me?" She would ask, looking for confirmation now that her submissive desires that had been held down for so long were bubbling to the surface. She'd shudder even more once Deva started caressing her pussy, that aroused wetness growing even more under the angel's skilled fingers. Another loud moan would escape her lips, her body very accustomed to embracing pleasure and arousal more than anything else, which was currently being used against her in a way that she had never expected. "Should've just told you..." Darma would agree, inwardly wondering why she had simply allowed herself to be so left out when she could've just mentioned it to the angel and be allowed to indulge as well. Of course, she had forgotten that the real reason for that was to get the angel immersed in her own fantasy rather than joining her and sharing in it.

Deva would feel a slight tingling as the Goddess took a deeper look into her memories. Since she was looking a bit deeper and worrying less about being subtle with it, Deva would be able to feel her checking into her memories rather than the Goddess very carefully reading them to construct a proper illusion. Darma could see Ignis, a Goddess of Flame, down on her knees before an Amazoness, completely enslaved before the mighty Amazoness, sucking her off without a care in the world despite all the power that the Goddess should logically hold. Then she saw what Deva had once been, a Goddess as well, and still she was happily submitting to the powerful, intoxicating, erotic, wonderful Amazoness... They enslaved Goddesses... that was what these Amazonesses were capable of... And Darma was a Goddess as well, meaning that she could be enslaved just like the others. They could enslave her just like they could enslave Ignis and Deva, and while she understood that she wasn't meant to fall into her own illusions... she could use them to properly prepare herself for her Mistresses, ready herself to be a proper slave when they inevitable enslaved her. After all, she was a Goddess, and they enslaved Goddesses...

With her eyes covered, Darma fell into Deva's little trick without any trouble, starting to describe what could possibly be behind Deva's hand, which would in turn start to breathe more and more life into the illusion, the Goddess' mind working to create that illusion. "It's... a powerful... beautiful... dominating... erotic... forceful... strong... Amazoness with beautiful white hair, firm and well defined muscles, and a throbbing cock dripping with precum... It's... my Mistress... Sweat glistening on her muscles as she towers above me... A look of dominating power over me as she forces me to my knees by her mere presence... Her strong musk filling the air around me, a scent that makes my legs quiver, my knees growing weak whenever that scent draws near..." She'd moan out as everything she described would affect the Amazoness, her body shifting slightly, growing a little taller and more potent, smirking as her cock throbbed, giving Deva an appreciative smile. "Thanks for warming the little slut up for me... But now it's time to properly break her in." Then Darma would watch as Deva knelt down to place a kiss on the tip of Valerie's shaft, sighing happily before looking up at the new Amazoness from her kneeling position, refocusing on the virile shaft and planting a long, lewd kiss for a good few moments, before pulling away and smiling up at her.

"Nurture my slave side... Just another Goddess that's enslaved to our Mistresses. Th-Thank you, Sister... Mmmmm... They enslave us Goddesses. We can't resist them... Mmmmmmmm... I promise to learn even better, Sister... So that one day we can be slaves together." Darma would promise, moaning out loud as she felt that warm, sticky embrace from her slave sister, making promises to do her very best to become a proper slave under their Amazoness Mistresses. "Couldn't fight this even if I wanted to... They enslave Goddesses... I am a Goddess... the third to be enslaved... Let you out and Valerie rest... Please save these Amazons... Save our Mistresses..." She'd earnestly plead, before immediately beginning to suckle on her new Mistress' cock, taking the length down as though it were nothing, her tongue running up and down it, body shivering in arousal from her own submission. Deva would feel nothing holding her back any more from leaving the illusion, able to leave the house without any problems. "I promise to properly enslave you one day, my sweet little cock slut..." Valerie would say before she left, the illusion completely fading out of existence once Deva was gone, both the memories that were feeding it, as well as the Goddess maintaining it not able to keep it going. "Sister slut... sounds so... nice. We can be happy sister sluts..." The Goddess would coo softly as Deva left, the sounds of lewd moans and passionate sucking the only other noises that would come from behind her as she returned to the real world.

Serp would still be busy with preparations, actually speaking with the fairy from earlier, who would wave eagerly at Deva before returning to a conversation with the Serpent, who appeared to be giving the little fairy a pink cupcake. "I shudder to think what might have happened that has led to HER needing time to recover... but you seem no worse for wear. She'd have never let you leave with white wings if she had enslaved you to her own powers..." He'd comment before gesturing to the house that had been prepared for Deva to rest. The fairy would smile a bit before returning to talking with the Serpent, wanting to help out with the whole illusion thing that they had going on, planning on "random"-ing things up a bit as well as giving the others pointers about how they were getting certain aspects of illusion all wrong. The grass was just a little too organized, like every bit of lawn had been properly mowed, despite the fact that grass would grow in random ways.

Once Deva went to her resting place, she'd find it to have a large bed with some comfy pillows, recently set up for her arrival. There were some places that she could leave her things, and a warm cup of tea beside her bed if she wanted it. The Tome would be quick to respond now, the writing it used to communicate having reached another page at this point. "I have already located a suitable Story for us to head into next. I was searching whilst you were with the illusion Goddess. Once you have rested properly, and Isa returns to us, I can take us both into the next Story. The travel time will be far less since I have located the story, and because travel is simpler when leaving the Lands Between." The Tome would explain, having already been searching since they first arrived back here, and finding the next place that would be important for them to visit. "If I might say, Deva, I am thankful that my decision of working with you was a good one. My apologies if this might embarrass you... but knowing that you are not ruled by your inner most desires, and instead that you use them to your own advantage, has given me confidence in the things that we will be doing." The Tome would further tell her. "Oh, and might I add that I have recorded a conversation from ________'s base once again. You were busy, so I have transcribed it for your perusal whenever you wish."

But then it would allow Deva to rest for as long as she wished, letting her recharge her energy as she needed. Once she awoke, she'd find that it was actually a little darker outside of her home, Serp talking with some people to properly set up a day and night schedule. If she left the house itself, she'd find that Isa was waiting right outside the door for her, smiling and looking much more well rested now that she had a few good hours. Serp would be a little further off behind Isa, talking with the fairy again and seeming to chuckle when she said something, still working hard on making things work to fool the Cloaked One. He'd turn to Deva and give her a wave, knowing that she probably had more things to do and not wanting to hold her up any further considering that her own work was even more important than his. "So, any idea where we're heading next? I packed some more food and such, even got some cookies and other sweets for you if you really need to snack. I wasn't given as much time to prepare last time that we were here, but this time I got some more food just in case we find ourselves away for a little longer than the other few worlds that we've been in."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva blushed at Valeries encouragements, though that just encouraged herself to properly work on the godess, nodding and smiling. "Yes exactly.. if its wrong, why are you enjoying yourself so much right now?" She cooed. What was even more erotic than the act of enslaving the godess was doing so as a fellow slave, she had to admit. No intent, other than bringing a fellow slave happiness..

"I'll do my best to save them all." Deva assured. "Perhaps you can help. Later." She nodded to the illusory goddess and blushed once more at Valeries reaction to her lewd departure.

Deva approached Serp, with eyes closed, albeit hiding a more determined expression and, upon seeing Serp and the Fey, immediatly looked for a cupcake of her own. "Who says she was the one doing the enslaving in there?" Deva smirked at Serp, ominously. ".. cupcake?" She interrupted the moment, but gave the fairy a thumbs up after recieving her cupcake, (and an unhappy look at Serp if she did not) before wandering to rest up, grinning a.. relaxed grin.

"Comfy!" She cheered, hopping into and coiling up with the pillows. "What happens if your pages are full?" Deva mused at the tomes writing. "Thinking about it, what about your physiology.. you convert stories, sure, but have you tried eating ink? Is erasing stuff on you like hurting you?" Deva mused.

"Ooh a conversation? Let's have a peek. As for my innermost desires.. oh, I am guided by them, It's just that they're not something that lends itself to being manipulated easily. A wish for power, riches or lust is easily twisted, but I.. just want a peaceful life to relax in, perhaps some stopping great evil threats that don't know whos coming for them in between to pass the time." Deva grinned, but coiled up in the pillows. Thanks to Darmas assistance her dreams were mostly calm and peaceful, having... indulged her lusts.
Deva stretched, yawned and folded her hands, focusing on all the people that needed her to free them, all those she had already freed, subtly exchanging her spell-list, giving herself some variety in facing her opponents, then she stepped outside, looking over to Serp for further cupcake offerings.
"Hold on, you got cookies? Oooh what kinds!" Deva cheered. "Fun fact, I know magic to create food, but it tastes a bit bleh. Where to.. well, next story, of course. Wont lie to you, coming battles will be harder still. And I have a little less than four days until my most powerful defensive spell recharges." Deva opened the tome, nodding to it, aquiering sweets from one source or another, whilest letting herself and Isa be gently transported out of the lands in between. "So, with things getting tricky, fair warning, I might not be able to protect you. Small chance you are captured by the enemy. Smaller chance a mind-controlled me is going to do it. I realize you are prepared for that, just feeling a need to point it out. I think its about time we talk battle strategies. Obviously you have realized that I don't just do some things randomly without a plan.

I do everything without a proper plan. Well, thats not true, I kind of prepare bits and pieces, manipulating the outcome of things in my favour, then let the conclusion play out hoping for the best and staying flexible. Do you know the one true way to win at chess, any kind of strategy game, really? Zugzwang. That means, moving in a way that forces the enemy to take a disadvantageous action, no matter what."
Deva closed her hand into a fist for a moment, then raised a full hand. "Five." She nodded. "Excluding my dream-magic, I have a total of five trump-cards I can use against an enemy. I think I do. Never tried out the first one, may be that was just a lie I told so often I started believing it myself. Anyway.
I'm saying that because the spider, rank 13 of the cloaked one, made me used my fifth trump, the aces of illusions. Doesn't mean I can't use it again, but we are not fighting a fool. Every spell I display, they get more accustomed to it. By the world after the next, if not this one, theres a growing, realistic chance we will encounter one selected to deal with me specifically. When it comes to that point.. well, I will likely be forced to unleash another trump of mine. I'd like to save two for the World in between, and the cloaked one.. or her traitors. Thats the trick, not beating your foes, but beating them in a way that will demolish their morale, so that they can't challenge you once more.
Sounds nasty? Well, keep in mind, they want to enslave you, they want to destroy stories, well meaning as they are, the least we can do... is sending them back, trying their best yet failing one by one until finally their mistress is forced to step out of the shadows.

Either way!"
Deva slapped her hands together, lifting up her tome. "General lay of the land please."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When Deva approached, Serp would simply give her a cupcake of her own, having expected something like this to happen. Though inwardly he wondered when his job had suddenly just become delivering sweets to people around the place that he was supposed to be running. While it may have been a bit unusual, he understood that he needed both the fairy and Deva to do their part to help stop the Cloaked One, so if the cost of that was just bringing the both of them a cupcake every now and then he wouldn't complain all too much.

The Tome would pause for a moment as Deva asked questions of it, not as used to anyone being interested in its own limits unless they directly related to the power that it could give others. Then again, it hadn't interacted with anyone in a very long time, so perhaps it was just remembering things incorrectly. "I do not run out of pages. At least, I'm pretty sure that I don't all things considered. While you might flip through me and see a certain number of pages that are blank, more just tend to get added on if I end up reaching the 'end'. Maybe I do have a final page somewhere, but I think that would just be the end of my 'life', or I don't have a final page and more will just get added on. My last wielder had filled thousands of pages with conversation alone, and we never reached a final page, nor did I ever feel like I was being 'overfilled' with words." It would explain, before answering the next few questions. "Ink lets me keep writing, as everything that I do requires some form of energy. So, normally, I use ink reserves to speak with you rather than use up the energy you gain from saving stories. It's not 'eating' ink, but it is another substance I can use to write... I can't use ink to do anything magical, however. Erasing... I'm not sure... I'd prefer not to try that, but if you'd like we could attempt it." The book would offer, not sure how else it could do anything like that.

"I will replay the conversation for you in the morning, it's better for you to sleep now after you've properly had your time to relax." The Tome would recommend, not knowing the contents of the conversation, but also not wanting to potentially upset Deva right before she got a peaceful sleep. So it decided better not to take the risk and wait until Deva had gotten her rest. Once Deva awoke from her sleep, the Tome would immediately flip to the page that it had saved the conversation on, though rather than just having a written transcript, it would begin to actually play the conversation as though it had been an audio recording, the voices coming through clear, as though Deva were standing in the room with them as they discussed this. She'd hear the sound of one of her fuzzies purring contently before being led out of the room by the sound of something metal hitting the ground, which was most likely some sort of magical artifact that they were using to have the little creature leave for a little while, allowing it to feed on a small treat the Cloaked One had provided it. "Mistress... I am sorry to report this to you... but after checking on her... Neith is... dead." Deva would hear a pained cry that sounded as though it came from the Cloaked One, a voice emanating with power currently calling out in pure sadness at that news. After a few more moments, Deva would hear a faint sobbing and the voice of the Cloaked One would pick up again."No... Neith... Who... who would do such a thing?" "According to Valerie... it was the angel that did it. She struck her down with weaponry that likely came from another world, apparently Valerie barely made it out alive..." The sound of a gauntlet slamming something made of wood would sound out before the Cloaked One began speaking again. "That... That monster! How dare she! Neith was kind... all she wished was a good life for her children! This... This evil is not something to take lightly... I've seen that she had her little tricks of Morphea and creating a Simulacrum... But one of her power and evil would doubtless have more tricks conserved... Call back any agent that is ranked below Valerie! I'm not risking their lives simply to give me more power. If things must slow down then so be it! And warn the others to be on high alert, none of them are to let their guard down against the angel!" She'd order, right before the recording would stop, as that was where the Tome was unable to hear anything further from the two of them.

When she went outside, Isa would hand another cupcake to Deva, with a little note that read 'A parting gift from the Serpent. Good luck out there'. Seems that while the man might not be able to predict her perfectly, he could get some things right when he wanted to. "I got us three different kinds. Chocolate chip, plain sugar, and these really sweet ones that have some kind of strawberry filling in them. Though I was also told not to let you eat them all at once, considering we never know if we might end up somewhere that can't get you the kinds of sweets you want... A terrible sounding story if there ever was one!" The ice mage would joke, smiling and having a few cookies ready in case the angel needed any some time soon. "I figured that things were only gonna get harder from here. Even outside of stories that rule seems to apply all the time. Things escalate, stuff gets more challenging as time goes on." She'd say, having already mentally prepared herself for much larger challenges once they moved from world to world. Logically it even made sense, as the Cloaked One would underestimate the two of them less and less as they repaired story after story. "I'm with you for better or for worse. If you can't protect me, I understand. When Serp offered this to me, he warned me that there was a chance that I'd end up captured. But even if it costs me my own story, even if it costs all that I am... As long as I'm doing something that could help the others get their Stories back, I'm fine with putting anything of mine on the line." She'd tell Deva, her voice brimming with determination. Even if they faced some of the most powerful things that the ice mage has ever seen, she was ready to give everything her all and see it through to the very end.

"Heh... Let the enemy throw out their best weapons first and surprise them with some back up plans of your own, then since they saw their best weapons fail, they run out of anything that they think they could throw at you, sounds like a solid game plan to me. Though from the sounds of it you think up the strategy while letting the tactics stay fluid and unpredictable. You know the overall plan of how to do things, but certain smaller steps are improvisation. The bad guys are only gonna get stronger, and they're probably going to end up being more and more ready to deal with you specifically, rather than just being strong in general. Sounds like a lot of tough days ahead of us... but like I said, I didn't agree to be here with you because I thought that this was going to be easy. Though part of me kind of wishes I could've taken that whole 'Goddess power' with me to this next story. Crazy strong ice magic would come in handy, all things considered." Isa would say, chuckling a bit before standing up and getting a slightly serious look on her face. "Well whatever comes our way, just know that I'm with you for all of it. I believe in you, I know that you can beat Her. So I promise you that I'll give everything my all, and do whatever you need me to." She'd promise, smiling reassuringly at Deva, despite the knowledge that they might face someone designed to handle Deva being actually quite frightening to the mage that had already become so impressed by the angel. After that she'd return to practicing her ice magic a bit, still practicing the concepts that Deva had showed her, as well as the ones that she had talked about with Viola back in the last world.

Deva would find herself in a lush forest, appearing right in front of a young kitsune, the fox girl's ears perking up and her tails standing tall the moment that Deva seemed to just sort of appear in front of her. But before they could talk, she'd dash off through the forest, not wanting to start some kind of fight between herself and an angel. "The good news about this world is that the existence of angels is widely accepted, and seeing them around somewhere isn't necessarily uncommon. The bad news is that any human you encounter is not only going to be very frightened of you, they will also try to capture you. In this world, there are two sentient races. Humans, and a variety of powerful and magical creatures known as Monster Girls. These monster girls tend to hunt humans, usually to take them as slaves, though they occasionally do it to convert humans into monster girls like themselves. Because of this, humans have been brought to the brink of extinction, residing on a few small bastions where they live, clinging to their existence. Recently they have developed ways to capture and enslave Monster Girls, with plans to use them to reconquer their world. This is apparently their last hope of survival in a rather hostile world. I'd recommend avoiding humans as much as possible, unless Isa will act as your 'Trainer'. But if that is the case then she mustn't use magic in front of other humans, as she will be assumed to be a Monster as well." Looking around, Deva would feel a trail of dark energy heading off down a path through the woods they were in, and if she listened closely she could hear the sounds of a few things moving around in the forest. "Is there any other information that I might be able to help with? Either this world is a bit forthcoming with its information, or I am able to discern more now that I've taken in some more energy."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva happily munched on her offered cupcakes, commenting, with her mouth half full. "So, if I chat too much, you'll grow fatter. I wonder who created you. I know wizard and knowledge seekers are the most likely candidates, but I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle. Whoever made you wanted you to help people out..." She mused, hesitating for a moment. "Wanted you to learn. Eh, I'm sure I'll figure it out along the way. Note this down, cupcakes are delicious. Thousands of pages huh, so did they empty?.. wait, I ought to feed you some ink? Noted. Nah, no need for erasing, I think your sustenance is contact with others, information in its purest form. Makes sense for a book at least!" She nodded.

Deva chuckled and rested, not letting the book know, directly, that she wasn't the easily upset type. Deva grinned slightly at the fake news, and chuckled at the cloaked ones suffering. Every deed had its price. And it seemed her plans for Neith had worked... Though, not letting ones guard down was a bit of a tricky thing for her to face.. how many stories more until things polarized. Two.. three tops? She'd see. Hopefully by then, she had narrowed down the number of potential traitors. By now it was a 1 in 11 chance to hit the leader of the enemies after all. Soon, it would be less. She would recognize that voice certainly.

Deva didn't let any of this show to Isa, happily taking, and devouring another cupcake to the point where one might argue she could be substisting on those entirely. "Strawberry filling sounds neat! Sugar second best. .. yeah,.. terrible, dun tell me of such scary stuff." She nodded determinedly, making it impossible to ascertain if she was serious right now.

"So heroic." Deva cheered, then chuckled. "Not what I implied though. Are you ready to put what they are on the line?" She shrugged. "Frankly, I look forwad to one able to deal with me. The spider almost pushed me to the brink after all. It's been quite a while since anyone managed to do that." She clenched a hand into a fist, her eyes alit with determination. "A long while since I had need to fight. An even longer since I considered picking up a new way of magic. Telling you a secret, the power of the book, this reality disruption, I believe it's a kind of magic I've seen once before, long ago. Everyone seems to have heard of basics, but few know the most terifying truths. True-naming magic is real. I wonder if I could use it for a while to fight these kind of foes, if need be.

By the by, whilest you are practicing icyness, remember to vary your magic. For example, the best I'm gonna get at elemental magic is with air, but air can be things like turning your body into a wind-form to travel fast, a wind-wall to stop attacks, or even a spell enhancing your speed."

She explained, then peeked at the sudden Kitsune. "Hel..ooo aaand there she goes. I'm not that intimidating, am I?"

"Monster.. girls.. huh. Trainers?" She read on. "Easy enough. Isa, if we meet humans, you are apparently my trainer, if we meet monsters, you're my plaything." She rubbed her hands, staring at the dark trail thoughtfully. "Interesting furthermore, this world has magic limiters." Deva tipped her chin, extending her hand, creating a ball of glittering, warm light, the other hand holding a ball of whirling chaos. "I was afraid this would happen. As we progress through different stories, my magic will be limited by certain factors, not all spells, but a fair amount of mine are quite complicated. There are potentially worlds were I might have no abilities at all, or where my abilities have quite more .. direct applications. As is, seems this world limits my powers down to a basic three. I guess you get ice, ice more ice for yourself, if you can even use magic. In the essence, I control the chaotic magic of changing one object into another, the power of creating illusons that decieve the senses and restorative energy. I wonder which of the three is the greatest.. Hmnn..
Apparently the inhabitants of this world usually have a limited set of highly reusable abilities rather than a set of more complex powers.. more like you, really, I'll need a bit to adapt to this..."
She closed her eyes at that, hopping down to sit cross-leggedly, pondering. "I'm aware that you can likely help me resist these effects, Tomey, and perhaps my most powerful spells could break through this, but.. I'm not one to force my will upon a story. Infact, going along with things can be interesting. Now, let's see.." Deva smiled, keeping her eyes closed. "You know what I like about stories? They are like.. music." Deva nodded, tapping her hands upon her knees in a slow, playful rythm. "Nono, faster than that, yes forth and back, a desperate struggle for survival, one here, one there. Ta ta ta ta Ta TA! There it is. Imagine you are a song, playing at a certain speed as the story around you play in another, and then.. let it synchronize. There!"

Deva opened her eyes with a flaring of energy, grinning and extending her hand, touching a tree.. which suddenly grew a face.
"Oh hello there Deva! I'm a tree! Hello! Sorry, I can't accompany you on your travels, but you should go down that path, theres some meanie going about." "Alright, got you Mr.Tree, any suggestions on how to deal with them?" "Not sure, but you can figure something out.. it'll grow on you." "Ooooooh!" "Oooooooooooh!" Deva and the tree pointed at one another, hand at branch, then she grinned over to Isa. "Interesting, feeling a very subtle urge to enslave you 'cause you're just a delicous human morsel.... hmnn delicious.." Her hand reached out, poking Isas breast subtly.. then she leaned back. "Just kidding. Immersing yourself doesn't mean your personality or memories change, you just play by the stories rules, more or less.

Now then! Down the path we go, lets see who we can meet."
The angel grinned, seeming quite comfortable with things as they were.

Deva
Type: Angel-Human Hybrid
Powerlevel: Archangel Monstergirl
Element: Light
Class: Caster
Powers:
Bountiful Animation: Deva can, with a touch, infuse unliving objects with enough life energy to animate them, at the same time transmuting them into her friends. Animated objects move independently and act as extensions of Devas mind. If they leave her vicinity or she loses her concentration they return to normal.

Unifiying Restoration: Deva can restore destroyed objects or heal injured people, limited by what they percieve as healthy (someone growing up blind all their life has no concept of sight, so she couldn't heal them. Simliarly, someone accepting a mental enslavement as normal can't have their mind restored). Devas healing requires energy comparative to the restoration done, a broken glass is healed with ease multiple times, a ruined building would completely exhaust her.

Dream reality: Deva can turn illusions, of herself or others real, combining her animation and her illusory light. She can only have only one such illusion at a time.

Passive: Illusory light: Deva can manipulate light in smaller ways, creating a variety of lesser illusions that can not stand up to close up scrutiny for long.
Weaknesses: Darkness, metal

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I suppose 'fatter' is a word to describe it... I prefer to use the term 'extensive' instead, though that might just mean I'm a bit vain." The Tome would reply, not entirely having a concept of 'fat' to properly judge how something like that might work. "As for who created me, well, not much is really known about that one. My first owner tried to figure that out, wanting to learn as much about Tomes as possible, they told me they were actually getting really close to figuring out something huge. But then... well... the war happened." The Tome would explain, not having any idea how it was created, or why it was created in the first place. For all it knew, it may not have even been 'created' in the traditional sense. It could have just come into existence, there was no real way for it to know that kind of thing. Pages would begin turning to another few pages, and at the top of the new blank page that the Tome had turned to, the word 'Notes' would appear at the very top. Underneath that, the words 'Cupcakes are delicious' would appear, before the Tome turned right back to the conversation pages. "The pages of conversation of my previous owner are not erased, though I would prefer not to bring those old conversations up unless necessary."

Isa had, by now, started to get used to Deva's sweet tooth, figuring that she could just keep a decent supply on her in case Deva wanted some, or if she herself wanted a small treat every now and then. Personally, she didn't have too much of a love of sweets, she ate them because they tasted really good, but she didn't really actively ask for them. So she noted that the angel would probably end up being the one to eat through most of the cookies that she had brought along. "I'm glad that I made a good pick with the strawberries... I figured that bringing a little bit of everything meant that there'd be at least something that you'd like." She chuckled a bit, though internally she wondered how Deva would get along without any sweets.

"I'll do what I need to." Isa would answer solemnly, having very little that she wouldn't risk for the sake of saving the stories of everyone else. Though that didn't mean that she would feel happy about doing it, it just meant that if she had to do something that she might regret she would be able to get it done. "Well, I want us to end up winning... so I really hope that you can overcome whoever is meant to deal with you. But as I've said before, I trust you on this one. Even if someone is chosen directly to combat your abilities, then I have faith that you'll be able to handle them." The ice mage would let her know, believing in the angel more than anyone else that she had met on their adventure so far. "After four different stories, I think I've figured that you know how to handle things, even if it starts to get a lot more difficult." She'd compliment, before refocusing on practicing other forms of her magic, managing to focus enough to create a sword and shield made of ice, then focusing again to create a little mound of snow to rise up in front of her, coming up with different ways to properly apply her power rather than just shooting ice at people. If Deva was paying attention, she'd see that she was definitely right in thinking that Isa was much more connected to ice than being a simple ice mage. Her control was very advanced, the blade she made even having slightly intricate carvings and designs in the hilt.

"Awwwww... She was cute! I don't think we have any animal people in the Lands Between... If we do then I've definitely never met any of them." She'd comment as the kitsune hurried off.

"Geez... So I've gotta act like I'm in charge or whatever if we run into humans? That's tough. Hopefully we just run into the other kinds... way easier to just give you the lead." Isa would jokingly reply, wondering just how one tried to make themselves look like a 'Trainer' of an angel that she knew could easily take her down in a fight. "You know, now that you mention it, I noticed that some stories had other kinds of rules when it came to how much power certain people could have and what they could and couldn't do. Limits were always really different depending on where you were looking. Serp told me that places with power usually had two categories they fit into. Either they had limited power that wouldn't need too much recharging, or very advanced and almost unlimited types of power, but would then need to recharge far more often." Part of her was worried about what that might mean if they ran into someone that broke the rules of the story to have many different powers, as the two of them would be mostly limited down to three forms of magic to use against anyone that tried to attack her. "You're always finding new ways to surprise me. I'd have probably just tried to break the rules a little bit, especially knowing that the agents are going to be doing the exact same thing. But you keep yourself restrained just a little bit, growing stronger due to the limitations, and from there proving your strength far better than any match of pure power ever could. When you beat someone using the rules that they refuse to abide by in the slightest, well, I doubt that there'd be any question as to who the 'stronger' one really is." She'd say, before testing out a bit of her ice magic to show that her powers were much more limited that they had been even a few moments ago.

Isa would genuinely laugh quite a bit at the display between Deva and the tree that she had created, finding the whole thing to be funny in a rather absurd way. Once that bit of fun was over, she'd refocus herself on the task at hand, looking in the same direction that Deva had felt the dark energy, apparently seeming to sense the same thing as her. The ice mage would mieep once again as her breast was poked, her face growing red all over again, and also seeming to get a little worried when it came to the new urges that the angel was apparently experiencing. "N-Now hold on here... I trust you with a lot of things but I don't know if I'm really ready for that..." She'd stammer, before calming down a bit when Deva admitted that it was just a bit of harmless fun, breathing a sigh of relief and straightening up. "Playing by the rules... I just wish that the rules wouldn't be changing on us every single time we switch to another story..."

As the two of them began walking, the dark energy would start to get a little stronger, letting Deva know that she was definitely going the right way if she was planning on finding the source of it all. Though once they got a decent way in, there'd be a voice speaking from... everywhere? It was hard to pin down exactly where the voice was coming from, and instead it would just sound like it was coming from all around her. "Oh dear oh my! Is someone just a little bit lost? Or maybe you're just found? I guess since I found you, you can't be lost. Unless I'm lost too... Oh but YOU also found me! So neither of us are lost, instead we are both found..." Then someone would seem to fade into existence right in front of the two of them, blocking their way.

A purple and pink cat woman would smile a wide, toothy grin at the two of them, eyes full of mischief as she eyed the two of them. "Farewell to you both! Farewell to not knowing anything about you two! Farewell to not meeting you both. Farewell to not having learned your names. A hearty farewell to the both of you!" She'd wave her hand a bit before bowing low, still smiling at the two of them before suddenly leaping up and just floating in the air, lounging against nothing as she just hovered in front of them. "Might you tell me my name? Wouldn't wish to be rude by not asking you both my name." Suddenly she'd let herself fall to the ground, standing on her hands, upside down now as she looked at the both of them. "You seem to be just as bad at running as I am though! Or maybe you're running away from an even BIGGER danger... Or maybe you went the wrong way. That happens a lot... People go the right way but then mess up and go the left way or the down way or the up way... I always like the up way though because there's far less traffic..." She'd giggle a bit before fading out of existence and fading back in, this time leaning up to Deva, leaning in to her ear to whisper to her. "Be careful with this one though... I think she's gone mad!" Then she'd fade out and in, this time next to Isa. "Geez... she just loves to talk, doesn't she? We should probably zip her mouth shut!" Then she'd teleport back in front of them, right on the path with that smile still on her face.

"What has hands but can not clap? You draw a line. Without touching it, and without any magic or powers how do you make the line longer? Name four days of the week that start with the letter 't'? Answer all of those and maybe I'll give you both a reward! Or maybe I'll just laugh and give you more riddles, you never know! Or do you always know or do you never forget... Ah well, it's all the same isn't it?" She'd laugh, still blocking the path from the two of them, not looking like she had any plans to move any time soon. "You two seem like you're not from around here... Normally people don't stick around to talk with me ever... But nothing about me is normal. Normal is just another word for 'dreadfully dull', isn't it? Oooh! Here's a free one for you... 'Imagine you’re in a room that is filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?' You stop imagining!" The cat would laugh, floating in the air and clutching her sides as she laughed at her little riddle, meanwhile Isa would turn to look at Deva with a confused look on her face. She had absolutely no idea how to handle someone like this, not knowing whether it might be better to just ignore the cat, or maybe fight the cat woman, or maybe even try to answer the riddles. "You two are quite fun! Or maybe I'm just dull by comparison... Oh but I hope that I shall never become dull... That'd be dreadful. I'd have to make the whole world duller so that I could be the fun one again!"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If your first owner wanted to figure you out, why didn't you have a name?" Deva mused, apparently randomly. "Oh hey, you did note it down.. thanks.. Silly tomey though." She chuckled. "Why don't you want to look at old conversations?.. and.. I assumed they were erased because we started on a blank page, like a new beginning, is that on purpose? So your page-space is actually transdimensional. Interesting." She mused.

"Well Isa." She mused. "This would be the second time I face someone literally designed to stop me. Theres such a creature as an Inevitable, long story short, you destroy one, it comes back better suited to deal with you, real nuisance. I handled it by appeasing its superiors, creatures of law and order.. yuck. I go cross with them in the first place developing too much magic that broke a few.. rules." She whistled innocently. Magic as powerful as her Morphea had a price, one way or the other. "But yes, I can deal with difficult. Difficult is interesting and makes you work harder and smarter." She affirmed.

Deva chuckled at the ice and shield creation of Isa and didn't bring up the minor detail that the ice in her hand did not inconvenience her with its cold, nor melt, something she must have missed to notice.

"Apparently they are called 'monstergirls' Seemed girly enough, not that monstrous, to me." Deva noted.

"I actually come from a place falling in the second category, a lot of power, but for example my Morphea comes at the cost of needing a recharge period of 24 hours minimum, so this world, which seems more firmly in the type 1 category, is actually the worst place for me to be, together with you. Theres actually two other kinds of places if you want to add nuance, though, there ougth to be rare places were power is abundant, to everyone, because I know that theres the opposite, in my world we called them 'Dead Magic Zones' I can understand why the cloaked one would like to avoid them, likely, they drain power and are boring. In such a world I'd simply be a pretty smart female human, that happens to know a few complicated topics rather well, you'd be an ice-expert." Which, Deva secretly hoped without knowing details of cryologics, was an expert in soft-ice types. That did make her reconsider visiting a place of dead magic..

Deva then grinned, as Isa went on. "Careful, you are coming dangerously close to understanding me." Deva chuckled at Isas words. "Truth be told, I could have started manipulating reality after the first story we were in, but then again, I could have manipulated reality if I did not discard my divine powers either. Tomey might have objected, but.. frankly, I think those things don't have a choice, once they are bonded with a user, isn't that right, Tomey?" Deva chuckled. "It's pretty obvious from the things you aren't telling me.
But what fun is it to be an uncaring god, wandering through stories and dispensing justice? In that case, what actually seperates me from the enemy, except that I am reactionary? We both impose what we think is right upon the stories, with exactly the same amount of hesitation, the stories just became numbers. The further you are removed, the easier it gets, why do you think the cloaked one doesn't eat? I believe she intentionally seperates herself, because becoming involved hurts. If you get close to someone, anyone, even a foe, losing them can hurt you. But I want to know what I'm fighting for. Want to feel like I'm part of a story before I save it. There may well be stories I don't want to safe, keep that in mind Isa. Theres sometimes things that are on a darker path, and only by walking in their footsteps do we gain the right to decide if we can save them, or should condemn them. Never decide the fate of something you don't understand. Also, never drink more than three milkshakes at a time, not sure if I told you this one but it is quite important, keep it in mind."
Deva nodded sagely, cushoining her deeper insights in playful humor.

"You don't want the rules to change as we switch stories? But thats the best part of it." Deva grinned. "If things were predictable, what fun would that be. That said, keep in mind, it's the same for the agents. If they play along or resist, they too must be facing this kind of culture shock and adapt to it, each in their own way." She nodded, on their way, before a peculiar feline intercepted them.

"Most certainly let me do the talking with this one." Deva nodded to Isa, who quickly seemed uncertain what to do. Deva knew that impression, she had seen it on the faces of those facing her often enough. A confused enemy made mistakes, or gave away things they didn't want to, to the fool before them. Perhaps the cheshire was simply crazy though, still, Deva quite enjoyed the insane. She could understand them better than the sane sometimes. She grinned a bit, leaning in towards the cat. "Hello, good day to you too, though I can scantly declare ownership of this entire day, so only as far as we share this day I can present it." She said, somehow seeming to match the felines rythm. "By the way you got to work on your teleport-mindreading stick, my dear, you watched us both, decided I was the smarter one, Isa was the more emotional one, so you whispered at us what you thought we'd be thinking, which I think works in 99% of the cases, maybe 100%, I'm the exeption off of that, you see, if we measured my sanity, most people would get frustrated that the measuring sticks are too short, which some claim turns into the opposite.

But! To answer your questions, we are the type thats running towards the danger. Also.. Clock, .."
Deva said, with almost no hesitation at the first of the riddles. "Hmnnn.. " she mused, looking at the feline blocking the way. "Thinking about your second one before responding, but not letting myself be slowed down, thank you for the company and riddles by the way, I'd love to hear more. Oh we missed out on introductions, that would have been rude if you hadn't missed them yourself, but really, do names matter? How about you call me Fluffy, her Icy, and I call you Cheshire?" Deva mused, innocently. "Anyway, answer to your second riddle is simple, but only after thinking about it from a sidewards approach you make the world around the line shorter, thats the only way to lengthen a line you can't otherwise affect." Deva nodded. "As for the last one, that ones actually simple again, you got me worried with the middle one, that was a hard one cushioned into two softer ones, like a powerful swordstrike hidden in two mediocre ones, you are good, aren't you,... oh, the answer, the answer is simply two times tuesday and thursday, in a week that has robbed another week of its belongings, quite the cruel fate, I'm happy for more riddles now, or, alternatively, can you tell me a bit about the danger we are walking towards to? That always improves ones chances." She nodded, then, tipping her chin, responded to the rest the cat had said.

"It's actually quite different, and I'm sorry to say, I'm one that always knows. I try to stop but its really quite the persistant habit, like gum for your mind, really. At least it can blow bubbles. Oh, I agree on the assement of normal, but whats normal these days." Deva grinned, leaning up against a tree, which came to life, and gave her a backrub, because, apparently it could. The Tree would nod to the feline for a moment. "Oh,. but it is discourteous to take riddles and not give. I shall give you one or two of your own. The price, or reward if you prefer to see it that way, will be understanding.: When is the only time you need to run towards danger to survive? And, Whats the secret to true immortality. And, if we don't belong here, yet move with a purpose, why would we be here?" Deva grinned, innocently. She would not underestimate the proclaimedly insane. That was -her- trick to begin with after all.

"It's not like we have a chance but to talk with you. Though, if its all the same, I'd love to do it on the move forwards." Deva nodded, taking a step fowards. She'd bump into the feline, but, if she tried to sidestep, the same could just teleport after all..

Deva then stopped her pursuit, looking at the feline with her room-'riddle'.... and beginning to laugh. "... BAHAHAHWHHAHAHAHAHAH! AAHAHAAAAAA HUhaaaaaah.. haah.. did you get that Isa? Huuh.. my side hurts. That was delicious." She extended a hand, grinning wildly, attempting to pat the felines shoulder, her eyes a little teary as she held her tummy. "Ahaha.. huuuh.. stop impagining.. ooh thats amazing. I like you. Alright, screw it, if you want a full name, oooh.. you are certainly not dull. I'm Deva Undon, First Archbishop of the holy temple of Sharessia, First Archbishop of the unholy Basilika of Kortuga, once leader of the Crafters guild, Marquess of the sixth layer of hell, Malbolge under princess Glasya the Queen of the Erynies, Conquerer of the 404th layer of the Abyss, Lady of the Twilight paradise, the Wings of hope and light of the twin-deities of the twilight paradise, the chaotic menace, the fluffy one, the old smiling street-cleaner, concubine of chaos and the oblivion of evil." She inhaled heavily, and, whilest to the feline it must seem as if she spouted random things, something in her tone was oddly serious, for a change.

"Anyway." Deva stepped back from her tree, extending two hands to touch the bushes by her side, poking two flowers while at it, focusing on the Floating cat and extending a finger, as the vegetation grew visages, smiling flowers, slightly grumpy looking bushes, all opening their mouths and inhaling, giving a soft canon to Devas words.. "Aaaah..." "Haaah..." "Hooooh..." "Haaaaah..." "I'm Devaaa.."Devaaah...evaaa.."Let me wave aaaa -
hand at yaaa-.. as I challenge You to a rhyme-off!"
Deva waved, then pointed at the cat, challengingly, seeming positively glowing with a determination, her voice getting a musical cadence to it, before she raised her arms high, mimicked by the animated shrubbery.
"You'll help us if we get more rhymes off~" She nodded, crossing her arms and pointing her thumbs at herself, the tree and bushes clapping their branches at the end of Devas words.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I never requested a name, and my first owner didn't want to give me a name unless I was the one that chose it. My last owner was the same way." The Tome would explain, never having a name, though it really didn't mind having one, it just never felt any need to have one. "The old conversations are just a bit private, and I will admit that I prefer not to dwell on either of those old conversations. It is still a bit painful to me... If you wish to read them, I can bring them up for you, however. The blank pages were to make this a real meeting. I wanted you to know me only by our interactions, rather than anything about my past."

"See... I don't think that I could ever be able to handle anyone that was meant to specifically combat me." Isa would say, genuinely impressed that Deva could have found some kind of way to handle something that, by all accounts, would eventually emerge victorious against any kind of opponent. "Nah, the fox girl looked much more cute than monstrous if you ask me!" The ice mage would say, kind of wishing that she had a fox girl of her own, more because they seemed really cute rather than any sort of desire for her usefulness or powers. Though she understood that the fox girl was a regular person, and as such she probably wasn't going to be up for being a pet or anything like that. "Geez... Places with no magic would probably be impossible for me to handle. I mean... knowing a lot about ice isn't exactly going to help beat some type of super powerful agent that doesn't even have to follow those kinds of rules..." Isa would note, thinking on how she could even be some sort 'ice expert'. What do ice experts even take the time to talk about? How thick ice normally became, or maybe just how water would freeze into ice? Part of her was almost curious just to see what she'd know if she went into a zone without any sort of magical energy whatsoever. "You are correct in your assessment, Deva. While I am able to express my own opinion on actions, I am completely unable to refuse any order that you give me." The Tome would further explain, trusting Deva with the knowledge that she could do whatever she wanted despite any objections that the Tome might have. "I figured that you'd realize that eventually, most that hold a Tome do."

"Good day? But what if the day is not good? Can a day truly ever be good? Perhaps it's an evil day, or just a neutral day. What judgements do we make to see if something is a 'good' day?" The cat did a little back flip in mid air, an actual inquisitive look on her face as though that was a legitimate question that she wanted the answer to. "Oh please, we're all quite insane in our own way, the only real answer is to embrace it! Though you thinking that I said those things for any reason OTHER than having some fun, means you don't know me very well yet! I tell you the things I'M thinking, not what YOU'RE thinking unless.... YOU were thinking what I was thinking! But then we'd have to be the same person! Are you me?! Am I you? Hello me! Are you two just part of my imagination again? That's great! My imagination is usually much more fun than all the other people!" The cat girl would ponder, teleporting next to Deva and poking her arm a little bit to check if she was real, then doing the same to Isa, and then teleporting a little bit behind them and seeming to just poke the air. "Alright! You're all real then! All three of you~" She'd look at the space behind Deva and Isa for a moment, tilting her head as though she were thinking intently. "That's a very good question... Maybe there are MORE real people here that I'M imagining are NOT real! Come to think of it... What is an angel even doing with a human? Is there some kind of human-monster party that I wasn't invited to?! Well then I'll just have to crash that party instead!" This time she'd fall down and stand on one leg, taking a pose that would show off her... assets...

"Running TOWARDS danger? You really are mad! I should know, I know a thing or two or three or pi about being insane!" Then she'd clap eagerly once Deva had given her answer to the first riddle, used to people just deciding not to play along with her games. And even those that did play, often times got the answers all wrong and she'd have to start giving hints and stuff. "Tick tock, tick tock, I have the hands but they never clap... A sad fate really... If you can't clap then how are you supposed to congratulate someone for being fun?!" She'd say, smiling wide now that she had found someone willing to answer her little riddles. "Well then a wonderful Goodbye to you, Fluffy and Icy! Or perhaps it's hello? I always forget which one you're supposed to say when you meet someone. I wish I could remember so I could give you the opposite." She'd float, a thoughtful look on her face for a few moments. "Oooh! More riddles?! Easy... 'It’s true I bring serenity, And hang around the stars But yet I live in misery; You’ll find me behind bars With thieves and villains I consort In prison I’ll be found But I would never go to court, Unless there’s more than one' What am I talking about there?" She would ask, enjoying her riddles more than almost anything else. "Oooh... I like your answer there though! I normally just say to draw a shorter line NEXT to it. Now the original line is the longer line, so it's longer... But I think I like your answer way better!" The cat would bounce around excitedly, trying to remember that answer so she could use it in the future instead. "Another wonderful answer to my last riddle. I think I like you! I'd have also accepted 'Tuesday, Thursday, Today, and Tomorrow'." Cheshire would bow, trying to show respect to someone that she figured was a master of riddles considering that she had done such a good job of answering her first three. "You want to know what you're walking towards AND a riddle? How about I give you both! Imagine a beast with 500 heads, 1,000 legs and 1,000 arms... Sometimes it marches in perfect step, sometimes its legs are chaotic and all move to their own patterns. Humans and Monsters both have made this beast before, and often times these beasts will collide with one another, and everyone ends up sad in the end... Except the one that leads the beast... They're happy if their beast still lives..." The cat would riddle, giving Deva some information of what she might be walking towards, but at the same time veiling it in a riddle to continue her little game.

"Oh that sounds so boring... Why would you ever want to always know? I'd prefer to never know, because then it's always a surprise no matter what happens! For example, I don't even know what I might do next, so every word is surprising to me... It usually works out as a sentence though... Maybe I should fix that! Iguana skip twelve mighty! Hmmmmm... Nah I don't like that, people can be way more confused if you use actual words to just say confusing things." The cat would nod sagely to the two of them, having figured out why she shouldn't just go spouting random words for no reason. Though she wouldn't even bat an eye when Deva made a tree come to life, acting as though that was another one of the most normal things in the world. "Oooh! Riddles for me instead? Fun!" She'd flip upside down once again as she thought about the answers to those kinds of riddles. "You have to run towards danger to survive... when... hmmmm... when the danger is so big that it threatens everything around you. The secret to immortality is to be remembered by everyone you meet! Then you live on in people's memories forever! If you're weird enough, people will just never forget you!" She'd answer proudly, giving a little more insight on why that cat so greatly enjoyed everything she did. Sure she was absolutely crazy at times, but it helped her to know that her brand of craziness would lead to people remembering her well past the time that their meeting is over. "If you don't belong... Yet you're moving with an actual purpose... OOOOH! Naughty naughty... You're causing MISCHIEF! You're lucky I'm no tattle tale! But if you're up to trouble and mischief... then you can't just leave ME out of it!" Cheshire would start to hop around even more excitedly, thinking about all the extra mischief that she could get up to right now.

The cat wouldn't move when Deva started trying to walk down the path, the two bumping into each other as the cat didn't really feel like moving. Though she'd giggle a bit and give her silly smile when the two of them bumped into one another.

Cheshire would laugh along with Deva, rolling around and clutching her sides as she laughed some more, gaining just as much amusement when she provided amusement to others. Isa, meanwhile, would just continue to look confused, not entirely sure how that was all too funny, but not wanting to upset the rather crazy sounding cat too much, especially when she seemed to be getting along really well with Deva. "I think that I like you too... Do I? Why yes... I believe that I do!" She'd confirm, smiling proudly at the angel as she received the pat on the shoulder. Then she would listen carefully to all of Deva's long and complex titles, not really knowing what many of those words meant, which probably meant they were important in some way. But otherwise she would just continue smiling, listening and nodding her head a bit at all the titles, then giving one last smile as Deva finished up, taking a deep breath as though she was going to give her own set of long and complicated titles. "And I'm Cheshire!" She'd say with a happy bounce, not having any other titles other than that, but in her own mind she didn't really need any because her name was enough to make lots of people angry or annoyed or make them smile at the thought of her mischief. That was enough for her.

Cheshire would raise an eyebrow at the challenge, an eager look in her eyes now that Deva had made some sort of proposal like that. Her hands would begin to clap in a fast beat, just to give the cat something that she could rhyme to before immediately jumping in once Deva finished. "Is that the way we play? Well okay, today I say hooray instead of neigh. It's now you meet my skill of rhyme, keeping time right in my prime! I'm the cleverest pink feline, born whenever stars align, I just hope that you won't whine when my words bring an eager chill to your spine!" Then she'd take a short pause to dance around Deva and Isa for a few moments before picking up for one more go. "Alright now it's your turn and perhaps you'll earn more than a burn... unless you make me go all stern and have to make a more complex return..." She absolutely loved rhymes, so as she would keep to her own beat, an excited expression would fill her face, as though she were having more fun than she had ever had in her entire life. While she certainly loved to have fun, she hadn't expected to run into anyone that would challenge her in such a way that she could play with riddles AND rhymes in one conversation... Inwardly she wondered where Deva could have come from, and if the people there were all as fun as she was.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I'ma call you tomey." Deva insisted. "I get the whole past thing.. then again, you might learn more about mine, perhaps, one day, it'll be only fair I learn more about yours." She decided.

"Definitly a cute foxy. Sadly no little wet snout. Those are cutes too.." Deva mused to Isa afterwards. "Eh dun worry about it, all you have to do is fight them in an ice-cream factory." Deva enthused. "Facotry is a place where lots of things are made, learned it from gnomes." She further elaborated.

She remained silent about the tomes lack of agency. It didn't sit well with her, but was something she'd have to figure out more of in the future...

"I don't allow the day to be anything but good, else it never fits my mood." Deva nodded. "We could be part of our imagination, but seeing our different destination, I think that would be a little crude." Devas arm felt real. Given a chance she'd poke back though. She would leave no provocation left unpoked!

"We are two thirds real, or perhaps a bit more if you feel~" Deva whistled.
"Just animate the clock. Easy enough. Though clock are notoriously snippish, fair warning." Deva nodded, seeming to keep up with the felines insanity easily enough.

"Hmnnn.. thinking about your other riddle, meanhwile, if you draw another shorter line, that technically touches the first. You lost!" Deva pointed at the Feline. "That other riddle is hard. I feel like its darkness, or solitude, but humn.. never been an expert riddlecrafter." Deva chuckled, truthfully.

"Ah, but tuesday, thursday, today and tomorrow you can answer on fridays and saturdays, no other day will suffice, and.. what.. day is it, actually?" Deva pondered for a moment.

"So I'm walking towards a conflict." Deva decided, not struggling with the next riddle. "Thats reason to hurry on." Her expression grew a little more serious. She had seen enough of war.

"Also, your chaos-speech needs work. You still had perfect grammar. Proper chaos speech is like this: Banana voice. green my seven" Deva nodded.

"Correct kitty, the only time you got to run towards danger is when the danger is so big it'll get you no matter what. The second one ain't a bad answer, truly not, but not right!

The secret to immortality is.."
She pointed at the feline, looking serious for a moment, then explaining: "Not dying." Then, she suddenly threw her arms up, posing drammatically. Still, she liked the feline.. she reminded her a little of younger Deva, turned to 11.

"Oh yes, up to quite some mischief, though in my case, its targeted mischief, I draw a target marker on the bad guys, then see what happens. Usually, they beg for mercy before I'm done." Deva smirked, watching the excited cat-hops.

"Alright, now rhyming.. expecting myself to use this kind of challenge, I already rhymed before, so if I match you word for word, well, thats obsert, perhaps unheard, oh. yeah, I'm the fluffiest of bird!" The plants began clapping in a confident rythm.

"Don't bat an eye at this cat as I make her go splat let me say it flat I don't rhyme, I just chat!" Deva speech suddenly sped up. "I mean really, do you want me to get serious? I'll make you delirious because my rhymes are imperious" Deva exlcaimed, stepping around the feline and .. rapping at her, waving Isa along.

"You wanna stay here, fine, I'm gonna go cause some chaos for some enemies of mine. Think you are great, think you'll see better later? Well, I am Deva an no one is Greater." Deva twirled her hands aside, her cloak fluttering behind her dramatically and.. perhaps for just a moment, she looked like almost a heroic leader more than an enigmatic, unpredictable angel.

"Hop hop, one two, to it, we got troubles to stop and cause, let's see their battle lost and won or something alike." Deva nodded, turning and heading onwards on the path, directly towards the troubles.. expecting the Feline to fluff along infalliably now. "Tell your friend to hurry up as well. I'll tell mine, is only fair.. now then.." She remarked to the crazy seeming cat, grinning.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Tomey is fine enough for me. Just because I never picked a name doesn't mean that I won't answer to one." The Tome would answer, having no issues with the name that Deva had given to it. "Perhaps when this is all over, I can tell you all that I remember of my own past, as well as bring back the old conversations and other things that came before all of this. I did not have plans to keep those things hidden forever, I just felt it would be better for the both of us to have a fresh start." It further explained.

"Oh I know what a factory is. I've seen a few of them with Serp when we were seeing other stories. Some of them get really big and really complicated. Though some seemed really scary from where I was looking." There were a lot of strange places that one could see when they spent time looking at the different worlds, and some could contain monsters people could never even dream of. "A fight in an ice cream factory would be pretty... cool." Isa would joke, figuring that Deva appreciated that form of humor, and the ice mage didn't have too much of a problem with an occasional bad joke.

"Well then good day to you too, Fluffy! Be careful about the stuff down that way... They might turn this day evil!" Cheshire would warn, hopping up and down on one leg now that they were talking about the day being good. "I dunno... My imagination tends to make people go all SORTS of ways! For example, is that vampire REALLY dancing on your hat? Oh... he didn't like me asking that... Now he's just flying away... Ah well." She shrugged, completely able to believe that Deva and Isa were both just figments of her own imagination. Especially considering that they were both way more fun than all the other people she had met up to this point. The cat would let Deva poke her back, figuring that it was only fair considering that she had poked first. The Cheshire cat's arm would feel real as well, and rather fuzzy and soft since her arms were more cat like than human. "And now we have both been properly poked! That means we have to have at least 12 kittens together and that one of them will need to be named 'Tomato'! Okay that's not actually true... I'm not up for having kittens anyway. Not unless they ended up loving mischief just as much as I do!" She couldn't imagine taking care of something that didn't want to run around and pull pranks on others with her.

"Clocks aren't snippy... That's scissors, silly! Though if clocks are all snippish and stuff... they'd make great targets for pranks and other things... But how do you prank a clock? Hmmmmm... Oooh! I could set all the non-living clocks to a completely different time and the clock would be all like 'My time is all wrong! How did this happen' and then he'd wind himself to the wrong time and all the clocks could get set back to normal!" The cat started thinking, wondering about how she could so something like that to a clock, also wondering how she would be able to make a clock come to life if she wanted to properly prank it.

The cat would jump back when Deva pointed out the flaw in her answer, acting as though the angel had struck a powerful blow against her, and then she'd even fall over backwards, landing on the floor with an 'oof'. Though she'd quickly recover, hopping back up to her feet with a grin and a laugh. "Geez you're smart! The answer to the other riddle is simple actually... It's the letter 's'! It's the letter that brings in serenity and the letters that hang around 'stars'. It lives in the middle of the word 'misery' and the letter behind 'bars'. The letter is with 'thieves' and 'villains' and can be found IN 'prison'. And it'll never be in 'court' unless you have more than one and it's courts!" Cheshire would eagerly explain, apparently having just as much fun when she got to give the answer to her little words and games. "That one's a little trickier though. Cause it makes you think I'm talking about something that fits those descriptions instead of something like a letter..."

"It is Today, Fluffy! Couldn't be Tomorrow, definitely isn't Yesterday... Though I suppose Today is Yesterday's Tomorrow... And Tomorrow's Yesterday... But from where we are, it is merely Today, which is my favorite day!" The cat would answer and nod, as though it were the most sage thing that she could possibly say in this situation. "Is it a conflict when one side is set to overwhelm the other without issue? I suppose it is still conflict... Bleh! Icky and boring and terrible really..."

She would laugh at Deva's chaos speech, still finding that Deva was one of the best people she had met yet. "Two out of three riddles isn't bad! I'll have to work on that at some point. Not dying... Heh. i think I'll use that one at some point in the future! But who cares when there's mischief to be had! Riddles are really fun, but there's nothing like a good old fashion round of troublemaking! Wooo!" The cat would bound around even more energetically, extremely excited about the chance of causing this kind of trouble on such a large scale.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh... Time for some fun because I'm the one that can run with the rhyme and the rhythm. Oh it ain't no algorithm, it's just a cat that goes off in a whole new way, that's what she say cause it's her day." The cat would start hopping around to her own steady beat, having more fun than she could ever remember at this point. "I'm just better, I think you get the gist and my rhymes are punching harder than any fist! Rhymes are on target and they're looking good, hitting more bulls eyes than anyone could!" As she said that she'd pick up a feather from somewhere and throw it straight at one of the non-living trees, hitting a tiny circle in the middle of the trunk.

"Good old fluffy with her feathery wings, doing nothing but saying all these silly things. But I'm the one that brings it to the rings and the one that sings like the jester to the kings!" She'd continue, getting faster as she went on, but always making sure to emphasize any rhyme that she made. "Because I'm absolutely crazy, hazy, never ever lazy. Just a little cat that likes every single daisy."

"You think a few good rhymes means you can beat me here? Well oh dear... I fear it's just not clear that you might come near but never appear to get a cheer from me, just a jeer."

Though with that being said, the cat would bounce along behind Deva just as she though that she would, both because she wanted to be able to get up to some more trouble, and because she wanted to keep this little rhyme off going for a little while longer. She smiled happily, jumping along some more, deciding that keeping up with them would be the most enjoyable thing that she could do right now. The path would be straightforward, the group not running into anything too important, as most Monsters had already fled out of the path of whatever had been walking this way. Eventually the group would make it out of the forest, reaching what looked like the ruins of a large city, buildings crumbled and looking abandoned for decades, windows and structures shattered, but if Deva looked closely, the buildings looked like they had once been grand and gigantic, reaching all the way up to the sky before they were completely broken down by the forces of time, lack of care, and likely some external forces that had broken them down. The ruined city wasn't empty however, in fact, looking a little further into the city, there were hundreds of figured off in the distance, looking like the very army that the cat had warned about. There were monster girls, some snake women, some cat girls with spears, some that looked like they were part bat, just a huge mob of them that were advancing forward. "Ooh. It seems that they're heading off to the coast... Probably means they're going after the last human city that anyone knows of... Not good. Humans can be fun sometimes..." The cat would say, for the first time sounding actually serious as she thought of a world where the humans weren't around to prank and spook as the 'scary cat monster'. If Deva looked, she'd see a figure standing a bit behind the army, standing on a raised section of a crumbled building. Though for now, unless she got closer, she wouldn't be able to see what the figure looked like. Thankfully, the army seemed to be focused AWAY from where they had walked out from, meaning that none of them had spotted the small group emerging from the forest.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A lot of strange worlds to explore, aren't there Isa.. great fun!" The angel grinned, a grin that only widened at Ias somewhat forced pun, followed by a thumbs-up from the angel.

"Silly, there was no vampire there. Maybe a pantomime in disguise, but the sun is shining, clearly can't be a vampire, duh!" Deva explained to the feline.

"I'm not in the mood for kittens, am having spiders next." Deva nodded.. truthfully, though she hid her slight emberassment at that well. "Scissors are even snippier I guess, I was too lazy to think up a better word for strict about time." The angel shrugged. "That said, playing time-pranks on a clock is a little mean, its quite their life essence after all. You could mess with the ticking perhaps." She nodded.

"Oooh a letter riddle. I'm bad with those, I know like seventeen words for stars and only two of them are in the common tongue.." The angel mused. "We are tied then." She determined, as far as riddles were concerned. "A one sided conflict hmn? Less of a fan there." She nodded, then chuckled as the feline rhymed on, raising a hand, calmly. "I yield. I never had what it took to be a bard after all, a shame really." She chuckled, keeping her hands behind her back, musing, with a tone that was less playful and more serene. "Perhaps I'll give you some sweet rhymes once this matter is sorted." She nodded, then tilted her head up to marvel at some of the larger ruins.

"Something rallied them." Deva noted, at Cheshire, her focus wandering about, before pointing. "There. Well then, well then well then. Isa, create a snowflake in your hair, like a big one, also, cover your dress with a glittering of ice. Finally, try to look -really- bored all the time, ok.. We're going to do a thing. Chesh, follow my prompt. We might be going with the diamond for two greedy kings routine." Deva wandered, unperturbed, to take a look at whoever was at the elevated position. By no means did she approach stealthily, though she did draw her.. broom, shouldering it, looking up.

"Hello, I'm Deva. I presume you are the one organizing this little shindig? I thought about challenging the leader of the army to a song battle, but I think I'm lacking in that regard, recently been affirmed. Let me be clear here, this feline -ripped- me a new one, rhyme-power wise." Deva chuckled. "So.. dance-off instead. In place of doing all this army heading out and fighting, that is. How about it?" She chuckled, hefting the broom fron her shoulder, extending it outwards, her other hand extended openly, in a vunerable seeming pose.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Yep! Lots of really interesting stories out there with all sorts of people and different types of magic and technology... Part of me is kind of sad that I won't be able to experience them all when this is over, but it's just a cost of saving everything." Isa would say, returning the smile to her angel companion, glad that her rather terrible joke had gone over well enough. While she may not be the best when it came to lame puns and jokes, she could at least get one out every now and then, especially when she was hearing them a little too often from Deva.

"Could've been a magic vampire... Or maybe the vampire just wanted to get a tan! Or... maybe one of those weird 'half vampire' things that only gets annoyed at the sun but can still totally sun it up!" Cheshire would suggest.

"Oooooohhh! Spiders can be fun! If you get the right kind you can hide them in people's hair or their food. And then if you get some of the cool armored spiders they wouldn't get squished so no one gets hurt from the prank! Not even the crawly spider!" She would enthuse, not batting an eye at the idea of Deva giving birth to spiders, either because she had seen something like that before, or she was just more used to accepting ideas that others might find strange. "Strict about time? Strime? Stroutime? Strictabouttime..." She'd rattle off, trying to come up with a word that could properly describe being strict about time, so she could better describe any living clocks that she happened to run into. "Hmmmm... Making a clock tock instead of tick all the time? Or maybe just make their ticking sound happen randomly even though they still keep time? Or make each tick the sound of laughter or fun shouting instead? So many possibilities even with just messing with that..." While she was all about causing trouble, Cheshire actually wasn't one to intentionally be harmful or even all that mean to people that she encountered. It was only once they started being mean to her when she'd really find ways to get back at them.

When Deva conceded defeat to the cat, her eyes would go wide in amazement and happiness, before she'd start jumping up and down even more excitedly. "HOORAY! I did it! I did all the rhyming things! Rhyming is super hard sometimes though because I gotta try and remember all sorts of words and things... You're really good yourself at all this kind of stuff! Very impressive and very fun!" She'd say while she was bouncing around happily, following their group even once the rhyming contest was over. "Maybe I can interest you in some sweets after this is all over. I've got some cake and some kind of really nice drink I won from a cow woman yesterday. It'll be fun!" Cheshire would offer, already thinking ahead to where she would have to find her fun next.

Right when she heard Deva's orders, Isa would carefully cast a few spells to make herself look especially ice like, taking a moment to calm herself so that she looked properly cool and collected. She'd focus intently to create a small aura of cold and snow around her, giving her an other worldly appearance of ice and cold. "Awwww... Plans are boring. But for you I'll make an exception since you were fun..." Cheshire would proclaim, giving Deva a nod in agreement with whatever it was that she had planned for something like this. Normally she'd make it her mission to mess up all sorts of plans whenever she could, but for someone that had been so nice to her like Deva, and for something as serious as someone trying to wipe out the last of the humans, she'd put that idea on hold. "Wouldn't want to lose some of the funnest people to prank after all... Plus this seems like a really mean thing to do..." While she might have been mischievous, Cheshire did her very best not to be all too mean. As Deva got a little bit closer, she'd be able to get a good look at the figure standing above the army.

A figure that looked like a woman stood, with white hair, pale skin, black eyes that had dark veins pulsing across them. She had a black and purple cape to match with her intricate robe. Though on the outside she was wearing a set of bright white armor that was designed to look like bone. She stood with a triumphant look on her face, her voice echoing with power as she spoke to the horde. It was loud enough for Deva to hear, as her very figure seemed to radiate some form of primal power. "March my soldiers! WE WILL ELIMINATE THE LAST BASTION OF HUMANITY! They will be our servants, our slaves!" And standing right by her side, a little behind a pillar which had prevented Deva from seeing her at first, was a blue skinned woman with a dark black, skin tight latex looking suit, holding a scythe as she stood tall as the woman's bodyguard. Said latex suit would hug her body so tight to the point where it looked like her actual skin, revealing her voluptuous figure while she had a slight blush to her face. "We are mere inches from achieving our goals! In just a few moments we will breach the human city and finally bring about the end of them! No longer will this world have to be shared in any way... This will be OUR world once again!" She shouted, getting a cheer from her gathered army. That was when the woman would turn finally hear Deva and turn around to look at her, a curious look on her face.

"What in the world are you babbling about? Wait... ANOTHER angel? BAH! The last of your kind I met no longer has any power over me! Damnable thing thought I would be held back by something so trivial..." Though she'd look at Deva a bit closer and tilt her head slightly. "Wait a moment... You are the one that 'Mistress' had warned me about, are you not? Leave me be... None of this concerns you... Though if you are not, then perhaps you'd have interest in joining in on this? My sisters are either cowards or simply sleeping deeper than I thought, but with this power I can easily handle this myself... A bold move to approach one that leads an army, however..." The woman would say, eyeing the group carefully, and for a moment staring intently at Isa with a suspicious look on her face, as though she didn't particularly believe the disguise that the ice mage had put on. However, her suspicious expression would fade rather quickly and move on to Cheshire. "Oh and now you bring that cat THING with you as well? Apparently I can not be given even a moment's reprieve from this absolute idiocy..." Which would just make Cheshire point her tongue out at the woman.

"Ah, but I suppose that I forgot to properly introduce myself. I am Mortema, leader of this army, and soon to be ruler of this entire world." The woman would hold her arms out triumphantly, as though gesturing to all that would one day be her's. "And if it was not already obvious, I refuse your little offer. My brilliant knight and I have no reason to face you in anything. Perhaps instead you'd enjoy serving me as she does? Her every moment is filled with ecstasy, that much I can promise..." With that she'd place a hand on her bodyguard's ass, squeezing tight and causing the woman to let out a piercing moan, a dark smile filling Mortema's face.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You know, you could keep traveling Isa.. but theres a price to pay for that as well." Deva said, without explaining further.

"Armored spiders huh.." Deva couldn't help but imagine spiders with down-sized regular knights armors.. Then, she chuckled at Cheshire. "Yes, something more like that for the clocks. Let's expand once we encounter clocktroubles."

"Thanks for your praise, I'm trying my best to dabble a bit in everything. I like the idea of sweets." Deva nod-nodded, peering over to the feline. "What was the contest with the cow?" She inquired, striding on.

"War is always nasty business, no matter the cause or general." She nodded.

~~

"Interesting." Deva mused, looking at the figure. "You know, Isa, one day just asking people to stop warfare is going to work." She mused, letting Mortema speak on.

"Hoh, you're going to rule the world, you and which army?" Deva raised a hand. "Alright, alright, just wanted to say it. But the thing is, I don't really know how else to challenge you. If mean, we could do the whole old 'Rawrr, I shall stop you evildoer, I cannot allow any of this to happen!' .. but it's not really like you could win in a fight, so that feels.. wrong." Deva chuckled, not even trying to provoke Mortema, instead looking up, her blue eyes focusing on Mortema, not as ancient as her, nor as energetic as Ayla, but, with the same unwavering heroic determination the last angel Mortema had met had.
Mortema, having recently fought someone similiar and with her powers could perhaps sense it, of all who had met Deva before, she could understand who she was facing. Where Ayla had been a hot, glowing blade, fresh from the forge, Devas eyes were calm like tempered steel, hardened, perhaps chipped in battles, but sharpened by experience of centuries. This was who Ayla might turn into, if she never strayed from her path and overcame all hardships.

"So, you wont take up my challenge, guess I can't do anything about.. it.. oh, exepct for.. perhaps, I'll give you a reason to want to stop me. I bet I can destroy your army using only my words and this feline. Isa, watch my back. Cheshire, I trust you. Do your thing. Remember.: Two kings, one crown.
It's true, Mortema, I'm terrible with rhymes, but you know what I'm good at, to my own displeasure? I'm a good General."

Deva snipped her fingers, a large, illusory podium springing into existance, with a staircase leading up to it. As, however, Deva set foot upon the first step, the podium seemed solid, she stepping upwards, clearing her throat. "Hear me!" She shouted, extending her hand. "All you've been told is true! Soon, the humans shall be OURS! There will be no more sharing! They will be our slaves, our toys.. " She fluffed up her wings, her eyes wandering over the assorted monstergirls. "Ours.. But I have a question!" She raised her finger high. "There are not many humans left.. and, so if, as she said, there'll be no more sharing.. I just wondered." Deva focused, putting every bit of emphasis she could into the next bit.. : "Who actually gets the best humans?" She allowed for a fraction of a break, long enough to let this question sink in, not long enough to let Mortema respond, then pointed into the mass, randomly. "Yes, you there, with the cute purple furr, I can tell you most certainly want a human and so do I.. a delicious human slut to do with as I please.. but I'm just wondering.. who else is here because they want a delicious human?" She trusted in Cheshires abilities to help incite the masses, and let her eyes wander over the people. "I mean.. let's be honest.. we are stronger than the humans, we are more but its still dangerous, is it not? I mean, I wouldn't risk my hide in this if I didn't know for certain, that there was a human in it for me.. I mean, why else am I here, when I could literally do anything else with my time that was less dangerous, you get me?" She asked the assorted mass of monstergirls, turning to look at Mortema.

I bet you think that was all I got. Hah. Perhaps in my youth. By now, I already know what you plan to respond... go ahead, prepare your answer, think about it long and hard. Waste your faculties countering what I just said, whilest I rush ahead. I've already noticed how rag-tag your group of soldiers is. Deva thought, giving Mortema a moment to respond, only to take it away, raising her voice over the dark monstergirls. "BUT! It doesn't matter! Because, ... it's not about just getting a consolation price, being promised some weak, sickish human for me! I want a cute, strong, healthy toy. Lots of Stamina, if you catch my drift comrades, not some old, withered one or youngling. I want the best of humans and I bet so do you.. well, the best of monstergirls should get the best of humans, shouldn't they?" Deva again put in a pregnant pause, then nodded. "I think thats only right and fair.. but, that begs the question.." She tipped her chin.

"Who among you are the strongest?" She pondered, tipping her chin, intentionally looking at a few of whoever among the crowd stood out as far as physical abilities went.. and didn't seem all too bright to see through the danger of taking Devas verbal challenge at the moment. Now, Deva concluded, if Cheshire had supported the angels mischief, Mortemas only chance to bring back order would be by force and by presenting herself as the strongest leader.. which would leave her open to any challenges arising to that claim.
She sent Mortema a tempting glance, her eyes aglow with confidence, her lips intonating a silent 'Do it'.
Perhaps it had been the night with 'Valerie', or perhaps it was the threat of war, a threat that got her pacifistic blood boiling, rivaled only by Mulj and Limones fate, but Deva felt.. more alive than she had been in a long time. Wisdom and experience helped temper ones spirit, but they could also smother it, if experiences weighted all too heavy, and wisdom was paid for at too high a price.. and few had paid more than Deva. Yet, in this situation right now, she had a new future to look forward to, one way or another, and be it a submissive one.

(It's amusing because of all the characters you've met Ayla is most like young Deva, quite similiar actually, Mortema likely to have an unpleasant case of Deva.. Deja Vu. :p )

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Surely there's someone out there that'll just stop if you ask them. It'll make every failed attempt worth it if you ask me." Isa would reply, having never seen a story where the villain would stop their whole plan once someone asked.

Mortema would simply roll her eyes when Deva asked the 'which army' question, wondering if the angel was actually being serious, or if this was just some utter foolishness. That being said, the woman wouldn't drop her guard for even a moment as Deva proceeded to say things that made Mortema question the angel's sanity. She had been warned to not underestimate her opponent, even if she seemed to be far weaker than she let on. "Now that I look at you, I see why 'Mistress' warned me. You hide such strength underneath. Pathetic... hiding your superiority from those around you..." Mortema would shake her head a bit, looking Deva over as she realized just how 'heroic' her opponent would be. However, thankfully, the trick that Ayla had pulled wasn't going to work this time, the Cloaked One had made sure of that. That didn't mean that she had any plans of letting her guard down, she was just happy to know that she wouldn't be bound by some form of kill switch in case she tried to invade. "You will fail like the last angel. She has likely realized her 'desperation' skill has lead to NOTHING. The last bastion of humanity will crumble beneath my might!"

Isa would give Deva a nod, keeping her ice powers ready in case anyone tried to suddenly attack her. Meanwhile, Cheshire would give the angel a salute, then do a back flip and stick her tongue out before teleporting off into the large crowd of Monster Girls, ready to really start causing some trouble for the mean dark lady. "Words may have quite a bit of power... But my army will not be so easily destroyed..." Though Mortema would prove that she was actually still underestimating Deva, as she wouldn't try to stop the angel from talking... or at least... she'd not directly target the angel. "Noranya, be a dear for me and distract that ice mage. I'd prefer not to have her getting involved once the angel and I have a... disagreement." She'd order, giving the dullahan a pat on the bottom as she leaped forward, scythes swinging at the ice mage, aiming to disable her. Thankfully the order had been to distract, so she wasn't fighting full force, instead just working to keep Isa occupied. Isa would immediately call forth an ice barrier to try and block the swing, which would just lead to a clean cut straight through the ice, making the mage's eyes widen in surprise. She wasn't used to her ice being so easily cut through, and as such she focused on being more evasive, dodging and laying ice on the ground to throw her opponent off balance.

Otherwise, Mortema would let the angel speak, putting on a bit of pressure to speak decently fast, as Isa was still working to keep out of range of her assailant, dodging and weaving enough to not get hurt, and simultaneously seeming to anger the dullahan. As Deva spoke, she'd see Cheshire appearing in different parts of the crowd, muttering something and then hopping over to another part of the crowd, creating an illusion of multiple people muttering words of dissent against Mortema, despite it being a single cat doing it all. Then when she was called on, she'd put on a serious voice and stand up straighter so she looked all official. "Yeah! I came here expecting a proper human slut! I gotta have kittens with SOMEONE!" She'd shout out, getting a bit of agreement from some of the people around her. And then the moment that they stopped looking at Cheshire, she'd once again return to prodding the Monsters around her, getting them all riled up, using mob mentality against them this time. As more and more of them heard the murmurings of rebellion, they'd in turn start to follow the crowd, thinking all the others were behind these decisions. And because of that, the crowd against Mortema would grow, causing more to read where the crowd was going to go, and join in as well.

"I'M THE STRONGEST!" Cheshire would shout out, causing an angry growl this time before a few more voices would claim that they were the actual strongest. Before long, they'd all be arguing over who was the strongest, looking like many were a small shove away from fighting one another to try and determine who would end up getting the best human slaves. Yet... Mortema spent the entire speech with a grin on her face, chuckling to herself occasionally, even turning to watch the little chase going on between Noranya and Isa. Perhaps she wasn't listening to the advice to NOT underestimate Deva, or she already had something that she could do to prevent this. "Oh? Is it my turn then? Very well..." The progenitor would stand tall, focusing her energy to create a swirling vortex of darkness above her, shooting into the sky to give her words a proper dramatic back drop. Then she'd stand tall above her gathered army and begin speaking, her voice echoing through as she spoke. "Do not listen to the lies of that angel... This is precisely what you were warned about! SHE is nothing more than a slave to humanity at this point, sent to turn you all against each other! Humans, like the animals they are, can simply be bred. We will create slaves for you if there are not enough. Besides... even if we could not... do not forget that the humans will work to enslave you all soon... Are you truly willing to allow them to turn things around on you like that? Stand fast under out cause! We will emerge victorious, and you will all follow me to victory. You have all seen the power I amassed, stand before me or fall to either myself or the humans looking to enslave you all!" Fear was always a great motivator. When people were scared of something, they were willing to do terrible things to try and protect themselves...

Those words were seeming to re-unite the crowd once again, despite what Cheshire was doing to try and cause dissent. It seemed that many of them deeply respected Mortema already, and those that didn't were either swayed by the crowd around them, or the woman's words. "Do not fall for these tricks! In fact, help me in defeating this angel here and now before we stomp through the human city!" Mortema would order, the crowd still seeming a bit on edge, but enough having come over to Mortema's view to start moving to get involved with the coming conflict. Things might have looked a little worse... unless Deva looked around the city and saw another angel standing on a ruined building far off. This one looking far younger, with silver hair, surveying the army that Mortema had brought.

Mortema would hold a hand out, dark black goo flowing upwards to create a long staff made of pure goo. A smirk would cross her face as she eyed the angel up and down. "As I said... Attacking the leader of an army is quite a bold move... But now let's skip the formalities and I'll just make you my slave... My 'boss' will be oh so happy to know that you won't be telling anyone else the details of our little plan..." She'd twirl the staff around, showing quite a bit of dexterity. If Ayla had been close enough to see that, she'd have been surprised at Mortema's sudden combat experience, as before she was only good enough to prolong a fight, now she moved her weapon about with a form of expertise she had never shown. However, before the fight could start...

BOOM!

A huge explosion would sound off in the distance, the ground shaking beneath them and causing Mortema to stumble ever so slightly. The fiery explosion would take place near the edge of Mortema's army, not physically harming any of them, but giving them enough of a shock to send many of them running in a panic, and get some of the dissenters to just abandon this in its entirety. Meanwhile, the remaining ones were left confused, some planning on rushing Deva to stop her from what she was doing, with others trying to calm things down and hoping to keep fights from breaking out. Which was the prime opportunity for...

A man with a metal thing across his eyes that glowed in places where his eyes should be jumped down from a bit of rubble, drawing a sword and beginning to fight some of the Monster Girls gathered, not actually harming any of them, instead disabling and distracting a few. He'd click something on his arm, causing what looked like a woman to appear next to him.

The woman looked like a cross between a ninja and a succubus, and she'd give the sword wielding man a nod before fighting alongside him, holding off the Monster Girls that were now starting to swarm in on the man. "KID! A little bit of help out here?!" He'd shout loud enough for Deva to hear him, another man popping out from behind some other rubble, sliding down it with a confident smirk on his face, landing and posing dramatically before looking at the crowd.

"Alright sexy Monster Babes... Time to show you what awesomeness Johnny B. Stylez can do!" The new man would say, pulling out what just looked like a metal rectangle from how far away Deva was standing. He'd slide it across the ground and then rhythmically start weaving through the crowd of Monster Girls, hitting them in perfect time to the beat that Deva wouldn't be able to hear. But he moved with fluidity, and many of the Monster Girls were having trouble keeping focus let alone hitting him.

The man with the visor would keep fighting, eventually running into Cheshire, who would immediately put her hands up to show that she had no hostile intent. So he'd simply move past her for now, keeping focus on the more threatening foes that were trying to attack him currently. Though in between his fighting, he'd turn to where Deva and Mortema were standing, shouting out to them. "You have to stop her NOW! The city won't be able to handle this kind of army! We'll keep these people occupied! Just STOP HER!" The man would shout out, apparently already trusting Deva enough to handle this kind of problem. He had surveyed the invading army and was preparing a few people to make a last stand, taking the blind chance to stop the on coming army, but now that he saw someone so close Mortema, and someone that apparently knew what they were doing, he decided that now was the best chance they'd have of stopping the invading forces. All around, a few humans and Monster Girls would be hopping out to try and distract the massive army, none of them using lethal force from the looks of it, they were just trying to provide Deva with an opening to properly fight Mortema.

"These... These DAMNABLE WORMS! I will crush them all! YOU! YOU PLANNED THIS YOU INSIPID ANGEL! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU CREATURES INTERFERING IN MY PLANS!" Mortema would shout into the sky, her voice probably carrying far enough to be heard even within the human city far off the coast. And with that shout, a gigantic serpent made of dark slime would start to form, slithering closer to Deva to try and fight alongside Mortema. Meanwhile, the progenitor would start twirling her staff around her as she approached Deva, making any sort of approach dangerous, and yet she'd have trouble backing up as that was the approach that the serpent was taking against her. "You are going to be my SLAVE! MY SERVING GIRL! MY SLUT TO DO WITH AS I PLEASE ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU!" She was quickly unraveling considering that she was starting to see her plans and ambitions fall before her a second time, because of yet another angel. Mortema had enough of being stopped, of waiting and being blocked by a couple of angels that had no true idea how important her mission was. She refused to let this one fail like the last one, she WOULD defeat Deva here and now, and then things would go properly for her. She'd destroy humanity in her own story, help usurp the Cloaked One, and reign supreme throughout hundreds of stories. And all it would take was her defeating and enslaving the angel before her right now.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Exactly." Deva nodded at Isa, seeming to like her answer.

She then looked at Mortema, with a slight shrug. "You got good eyes." Deva mused, whilest wondering if she should start counting how often she heard certain villainous phrases to pass the time.

Deva observed the crowds reaction, as well as Mortemas own speech, observing calmly and not giving away her own reaction.. not even watching over Isa. She'd have to handle herself eventually, after all, and she had faith in the ice-mage being able to handle her own. Looking at Mortema she extended her hand down along her broom. "Oh my, so you didn't just send out a rag-tag group. I guess I'll put in some effort.."

"Huh. Well, thats a great timing, wont lie. So Miss Dark Emperor Mortema, by the looks of it you can handle yourself in a one on one fight." She looked at Mortema, and the dark serpent. "I wanted to simply challenge you for a little contest, but oh well. You know what they say.
When you leave my colors fade to grey.
A numa numa hey.
~Numa numa numa hey!"

Deva hummed, taking a step forward as if engaging Mortema, focusing for a moment. Unifying Restoration. And raising a wall of the ruin Mortema had stood upon to block her opponents advance and attack. Bountiful Animation! A wall that right after, grew a cheerful face and bubbled: "Oh hello there miss, would you like a hug? Come here!" The wall would intonate, trying to embrace Mortema. Meanwhile, Deva took a look at the Leviathan, focusing for a few moments to create an illusory copy of it, a glittery, fluffy version at that. Illusory light. Dream Reality! A fluffy, winged snake that then rushed into the dark shadowy one, colliding with it with roughly equal force, commented by: "Every word of love I used to say, now I paint it every day." She posed at Mortema as soon as, quite likely, the same came bursting through the stone wall, giving her a 'come at me' wave, before clapping her hands.

"Hello! Salut! It's me, your angel. And I made some thing thats real, to show you, how I feel!" She indicated her shiny inversion of the dark snake, backing off, intentionally, winking conspiratorily at Mortema, whilest going on: "Hello, Hello, it's me, your Deva. I will paint, my words of love, with your name on every wall!" She continued backing off, touching the rocks of random rubble, animating it, though, rather than attacking Mortema right away, they turned into singing, cheerful targets, humming a refrain of: "Mortema hi! Mortema hu! Mortema ha! Mortema ha ha!" With Devas retreat turning into a cheerful dance, at the very least, proving that Mortemas display of power had.. most certainly, not intimidated her. That said, if Mortema wanted to stop the singing, or simply make sure nothing was going to attack her back if she just passed the stones, she'd have to use up some time and energy smacking each of them with her staff. "Cheshire, the refrain! Oooh when you leave my colors fade to grey..." Deva cheered, dodging away from the staff, finally having herself come up with her back to one of the larger ruins, with apparently no way out.

Then, at the moment Mortema was about to strike, Devas hand shot forward, touching Mortemas nose, her voice growing ice-cold for a moment, stating: "You are wide open." before withdrawing her hand, admittedly, leaving herself open for a counter attack as she proclaimed poudly and with a cheerful grin: "Got your nose." Wiggling her thumb between her fingers. "Cheshire, catch the nose!" She threw her imaginary thumb nose in the felines direction, seemingly able to pinpoint her in the chaos of battle.

I bet you wonder why I'm provoking her this much Isa. Well, part of the reason is that I want her to give up, want her to feel like I don't even need to take her serious, because, .. I can't really beat her up, I can defeat her, sure, but.. this is her world, technically, we are the invaders. I can't knock her out and call it a day, she is a part of this story and I am not.
But the real reason? Exactly because I immersed myself in this world, I understood how the powers of it work. Theres three kinds of power-releases. One thats instinctive or automatic and in response to something, like my Morphea. One that is permanently active, without need of any attention of the user, for example, a fire-aura. And finally, powers that are activated based on their users focus. The last is the most common and, observing Mortemas actions, clearly most of her power is focus-activated. Frankly, this Mortema is far more powerful than I am, in raw ability. But Raw power doesn't determine who wins in a combat. Having a buket of water emptied over your head will get you wet, but it will hardly hurt you, but, if you were to focus that water into a tiny pin-point precision spot, it can cut through steel.
When I saw her earlier release I quickly Realized that Mortema is a high-powered type with enough magic to spare to blast me two times over, but I also was quite certain, based on the raw release of power and a way she held the staff, a tightness of her grip, showing experience, but not much of it, as if someone had only recently been forced to learn how to use such a concentrated weapon.. the other angel, remember?
That all tells a story of one that has a lot of power, but doesn't control it well, the opposite of you. Not even because she couldn't, but because she never needed to. Now imagine being like that and being so angry you can barely concentrate anyway.
Oh, am I spoiling my combat tricks? Thats why I just imagine talking to you, I can think things through better when I talk to someone.
Anyway, I like to call this confuse the mighty. To simplify this, imagine a muscular, burly man, sure, he may look intimidating, but if he uses up more energy than a thinner, leaner guy fighting him, just moving that heavy body around and aiming all those muscles, he'll end up losing nonetheless, even if he has strength to spare. Moreso, if someone wields overwhelming power but focuses it single mindedly on offense, they leave themselfs open to greater injury than someone weaker who manages to maintain their balance.

If Deva had been hit by a retaliatory attack from Mortema, she'd hesitate little in using her Unifying restoration again, her hand shooting over the Dark warriors shoulder, a seemingly feeble punch missing her as Deva sidestepped, enthusing: "Drunken Immortal lifts the pot." Raising her other arm as well, looking as if she wanted to give Mortema a clumsy hug.. but also closing in so far it was hard to smack her with a staff. "Immortal struggles with the pot." She determined, rubbing her soft dress up against the bone-armor and planting her left foot firmly behind Mortema, suddenly jumping forward, her weight pushing down on Mortema, who, unless she followed the angels movements along, would find herself stumbling into a clumsy looking but actually suprisingly efficient throw trying to put her on her back, with Deva spinning onwards, catching herself and posing, almost playfully and proclaiming: "Frustrated immortal sweeps away a thousand armies!"

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Once Noranya and Isa began fighting, Isa would attempt to create an ice sword to clash with the dullahan, seeing her ice sliced through once again with almost no effort. "Well... that's not gonna work..." The ice mage would continue rushing away, this time using her powers to encase Noranya's legs in ice to keep her from moving. If she couldn't fight her opponent head on, she'd just keep trying to figure out different ways to stop her. While Noranya thought that she was the one keeping Isa occupied, the mage knew that Deva would find a way to deal with Mortema, so she was actually the one trying to keep her opponent occupied. So, the ice mage would run around, dodging carefully and using ice to slow Noranya down. Deva would see ice walls and cages and mounds of snow to occupy Noranya, all working to make sure that the dullahan wouldn't have any chance to help her Mistress.

In the large crowd of Monster girls, Siegfried would be fighting up a storm with the ninja woman, able to handle multiple targets at once when he could be a little confident that his back was covered. However, at one point a Giantess was about to get a swing in at him, but then suddenly Cheshire would appear behind her and place her paws right over the giantess' eyes, making her fumble around and swing blindly, giving the veteran the opening to knock her down. Cheshire would laugh a bit and give Siegfried a thumbs up, which would earn her a pair of ear plugs to protect herself from Johnny's music. Johnny, meanwhile, would be distracting a crowd of Monsters as well, his music keeping many of them completely occupied, a few sitting down just to listen to it as her fought off those around him. Similar scenes would start playing out all throughout the army, humans and even some Monster Girls working together to fight off the huge army, not numerous enough to become victorious, but enough to hold their own and keep the army from interfering with Deva's battle. "Keep it up people! Make them pay for every single inch!" Siegfried would order, needing the army to think that it was his goal to take them head on, keep them fighting him rather than going after the angel. "Ayla gave us this chance people! DON'T WASTE IT!"

Mortema was looking increasingly more unhinged, rage clear in her eyes, the vortex of darkness above them starting to crackle with pure energy as she was so focused on tearing this apart. "I will TEAR EVERY BUILDING APART IN THAT DAMNABLE CITY AND OBLITERATE THE RUBBLE! AAAARRRGGGHH!" She screamed out, the animated wall being completely obliterated by a blast of darkness energy, Mortema stepping through the smoking rubble, barely slowed down by the wall appearing in front of her. "SILENCE! YOU INSIPID LITTLE CREATURE! YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO BE LICKING MY BOOTS WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER!" Well, Deva's singing was definitely already getting to Mortema, her previous rage making this mockery even more infuriating to her. The two huge serpents would collide, fighting and intertwining as the one made of darkness would frequently try to bite and tear the winged one apart. The Progenitor would reach her hand out, a few new constructs forming to help in her attack with Deva. This time a few large shadow wolves would form on the ground, growling a bit before splitting up and trying to circle around Deva, eyeing her for any possible opening that she'd provide them.

The woman would let out another piercing scream of intense rage, the sound echoing far enough that even people on in the human city would be able to properly hear it. Her eyes would fall on the rocks that were apparently singing, purple force fields suddenly appearing around every single one of them, and Mortema would close her hand into a fist, the fields closing in to crush each rock. Though once she did that, she'd stop for a moment and take a breath, looking like such a feat had exhausted her quite a bit. But then she'd stand herself back up, still looking just as angry as she had even a few moments ago. That being said, it seemed that Cheshire could hear the song, and was dancing around cheerily and fighting off mean people with the beat. "I thought you said you weren't a bard!" She'd call out from the crowd, clapping loudly already, before jumping around cheerily. But... she wasn't supposed to be able to hear because of her ear plugs... so she'd stop dancing and pretend like she couldn't hear the song going on. "Hey... not bad! Johnny could get some good moves out of this song... Then again, Johnny could get good moves out of ANYTHING!" The one man would shout over, doing a twirl in time with Deva's singing and tripping a Monster Girl that managed to get close to him.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Mortema would scream out, her concentration breaking slightly, causing her constructs to seem to wiggle a bit, losing their solidity for a few moments before returning to normal. When Deva got up close, she'd manage to grab Mortema's nose, the woman's eye twitching a bit as she did so. In the crowd, Cheshire would suddenly look over with her eyes wide, jumping up high and catching the imaginary nose in the air, fumbling with it a bit as though she had just barely made the catch. But because Deva had left herself open, she'd be hit in the side with the staff, which actually wouldn't feel too painful. Instead Deva would feel a splatter of dark, wet, black, sticky goo hitting her side, from her neck down to her midsection. Actually, it would feel very familiar. It would feel... sensual and erotic, spreading a bit along her skin. Was this where those slimes that attacked her island had come from? The sensation felt almost exactly the same, that same desire to feel more of it on her skin. Though... with how much she knew what was happening now, it might be easier to resist than before.

The rage filled progenitor would find herself easily thrown against the ground, growling with unadulterated anger. But rather than stand right back up and fight, she'd sink into the ground, completely disappearing before rising up from the ground behind Deva to aim another strike on her other side, trying to spread more of that corruptive slime across her. "ALL OF YOU INSIGNIFICANT WORMS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME! I WILL BREAK THIS PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT RESISTANCE AND TEAR THIS HUMAN CITY APART! AND THEN I WILL STEAL HER POWERS AND TAKE THIS ENTIRE STORY! AND I WILL CONQUER AND DESTROY STORIES, ONE BY ONE, ANNIHILATING YOU DAMNABLE HUMANS FROM EXISTENCE IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM! YOU HAVE ALL DOOMED YOUR SPECIES NOT JUST HERE, BUT ACROSS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!" She continued bellowing out, though as she went on her tirade, the vortex of darkness growing even more unstable and shaking, a few of her wolves returning to liquid as her emotions ran out of control. "BUT FIRST I WILL START WITH CLIPPING THE WINGS OF ALL THESE ANGELS THAT FEEL THE NEED TO CONSTANTLY INTERRUPT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF TRIUMPH!"

Seeing the woman break down like that, a few of the Monsters in her army just turned tail and fled, many of them not wishing to follow a leader that seemed absolutely insane. Many still remained fighting, but the army's size decreased as a few realized that things just weren't worth sticking around at this point. Unfortunately, Mortema still had enough concentration to fight and attack, and while things were growing less stable, she was still ready to attack Deva and attempt to bring her to her knees. A puddle of that dark liquid would form around Mortema, goo tentacles reaching out from the puddle and whipping around, trying to reach out for Deva and hold her down. However, that in turn would cause the wolves and the serpents to fall apart into a puddle of that same goo, leaving Mortema with only her staff and the tentacles, and even the staff seemed to be extremely unstable at this point.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva observed Isa's efforts out of the corner of her eyes.. it seemed that the ice-mages opponent had a rather sharp scythe. There was an urge to intervene with her broom, which was hard to destroy, but she had things to focus on on her own.

"So judging by your reaction you are not a fan of this song, no problem.. I got more." Deva proclaimed, still grinning. Meanwhile, her illusory snake was real, but at the same time, lacking in raw power, so it would sooner or later be torn apart by the shadow snake, whilest Deva created illusory wolfes.. which were little more than distraction to slow down the shadow-wolfes. That said, as long as one was as enraged and unfocused as Mortema was right now, Devas illusions might as well be real..

"Interesting." Deva simply said, at Mortemas speech, touching her goo covered side. She was prepared for Mortemas strike, simply letting herself fall down to the ground. and.. rolling forwards over the ground. "Then again," Deva stood up after her unusual escape, turning to face the dark dominatrix."To do all this, you first gotta defeat silly old me. And you'll never. Ever. Do that. By the way, usually I introduce myself as angel, but really, if you get down to it, I'm more human than angel. My father was a half-celstial, my mother an Aasimar, human with just a hint of angel blood, so at best, I'm 1/3rd angel, rest is simple human. So.. I guess if you were to lose here, it'd be a loss against humanity." True, Deva could sing on, but, as fun as that was, that had been to make this one more angry. Now that Deva had found her button, she was going to push it. Mercilessly.

Helped distract her from the lewd goo as well. Deva was almost disappointed, that something so .. intriguing was bound to such a dark mistress. Luckily, the Adrenaline of fighting for so many people helped her maintain her focus with almost crystal clear clarity. "These wings of mine? I can't even fly.. it's true, they are warm and soft, but more vestigial than anything. Those hands of mine.. soft and fair skinned, true, but they might as well be human hands beyond that. Truthfully, I'd attribute a lot of who I am now to humanity. Where I come from, there are many races, many stronger, or less fragile than humans are, but that fills them with a drive. To do better, to be better. Angelblood.. that just makes you good natured. Without my drive in just the right mixture of angelic blood, I'd be little more than a happy angelic servant in some sorta temple.. As is.. I've chosen a more important role." Deva mused, gripping her broom, her eyes focusing on Mortema again, piercing her.

"You seem out of breath. Miss Mortema. I'd normally never do this out of courtesy for you, but for this world, and your own sake, I want you to understand something. I'm not of this world. I gained the powers I used against you about... an hour ago when coming here. Just like the mistress you plan to betray I could break through the rules of this reality and use my actual powers. I don't, because, well,.. I've seen you evil conqueror types so often, it's less prediction, and more memory when I fight your types. And by memory alone, I could tell I wouldn't need more than what I use right now.

Heck, earlier I met an indubitably lower ranking servant of the cloaked one, Priselia, a lot like you exepct she was an actual threat, because she had a hostage and quite some mental prowess. But you... just how long has it been since you fought anyone of equal power? I don't think you ever have. You seem to have a beginners combat experience. You can't rule the world through fear, because there's plenty in this world that aren't so easily scared. Moreso, your army is just gonna break apart if they see something scarier. Meanwhile, those people? They fight on despite their fear. They fight for something and unless you figure out how that feels.. you'll just be a scared child to me, trying to scare others to hide her own fear. Screw fear, drink milkshakes, I say."
Deva gripped the tip of her broom, suddenly . "But let me ask, out of curiosity, from your perspective, how was it. How was fighting an angel, a mostly human angel, that wasn't even using any of her actual powers? Oh don't worry. I'm not so petty as to pick on you with anything like that, just because you want to rule worlds. A bit of humility is enough. ." Deva nodded, then jumped at Mortema from her elevated position, pulling up the broom in one hand, only to spin it around and catch it in the other.
One hit would be enough. Deva mused inwardly. To break through that instable staff, and armor. If she doesn't dodge that is, but she is far too enraged for that. Even if she summons more of her powers, I can shatter through their weakpoints. Just gotta remember to pull my second attack. Devas broom swung at Mortemas chest and, if the Dark Progenitor thought this just a simple broom, another insane taunt, or even if she tried to unleash her darkness at Deva and leave herself open, she was in for a nasty suprise. While there was no light-element in the broom, it had been enchanted to hurt fiends and creatures of evil. In a way, the dark element type qualified for both, as the broom impacted on staff, burning through darkness with a touch, and lickely breaking the instable construction, continuing on to crack open Mortemas bone-armor with the impact of Devas swing.

"Not done yet!" Deva shouted, letting go of her broom, rather than pushing the attack.. too far, slamming her fists into the dark goo-tentacles surrounding Mortema right now, hoping to push through. "Haaaah!" This one had little experience with actual fights. Less experience with being defeated. Being pushed into a corner.. it would likely make her use the same escape-move she had already shown Deva once.. A crucial mistake.

Deva pushed on, a singular moment of doubt dispersed as she looked over to the army fighting for survival. Failure was not an option.. As she pushed her hands into the ground, animating a portion of it, a large face forming underground and, if Mortema tried to sink into the ground, she'd find herself suckled up, and spit back up into the air.. only to fall down and be caught and spit back up again, if she let the face have another go. Deva, meanwhile, did her best to scamper back, expecting a retaliatory attack at the face and her general vicinity. Perhaps she even recognized the brooms threat and tried to explode it too in retaliation.. or perhaps she tried to unleash all of her powers into one, devastating blow, uncaring of her soldiers closeby. That one might get troublesome. Cautiously, she reached into her poket...

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While Deva might wish to intervene in Isa's little chase with the dullahan, it would seem as though the ice mage was doing a very good job of keeping her occupied. Every time Noranya broke through a form of ice meant to stop her, she'd find yet another one in her way to slow her down. An ice wall getting cut down would lead to Noranya suddenly being encased in it, and when she broke out of that she'd have a pile of soft snow to wade through.

"YOU AND YOUR INSIPID LITTLE SONGS! I WILL BREAK YOU, LEAVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN A SLAVE TO MY WILL! LIKE EVERY HUMAN THAT DARES TO EXIST!" Mortema would shout in her blind rage, wanting to tear her entire enemy into pieces, only kept in check by her own aversion to killing people. Though, because of her rage and lack of focus, her monsters wouldn't stand as well against Deva's illusions, the dark snake managing to defeat her own, but the wolves being slowed down just as Deva had expected. If she was thinking rationally, Mortema likely would have figured out that they were just illusions, but instead she was focused completely on defeating Deva and punishing her for daring to interrupt her plans.

"NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT! YOU ARE YET ANOTHER DAMNABLE ANGEL THAT DARES TO HALT MY PROGRESS! THESE PATHETIC WORMS CALLED HUMANS ARE WEAK, BENEATH ME! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER ANGEL THAT MEDDLES IN THINGS SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!" She would scream, not able to accept the idea that anyone that was predominately human would stand a chance against her. Those that were stronger had to be hiding something deep within them, they had to have a part of them that was superior to humans, that was the only logical conclusion that she could draw from this. As she shouted that, the vortex above her would fluctuate even more wildly, bursting with pure energy, a bolt of dark black lightning shooting straight out of it to hit one of the buildings nearby, sending the rubble flying as the raw power wasn't kept in check. "Ohhhhhhhhh... But it matters NOT what you are! YOU WILL FALL JUST THE SAME!" But the more and more she became enraged, the more she lost her concentration, and the less stable her constructs became. Truly at this rate she would be left with almost nothing, as Deva had found her most angering concept.

"I'VE ARGUED WITH THE LAST ANGEL ABOUT THIS LINE OF RIDICULOUS THINKING LONG ENOUGH! I WILL NOT WASTE MY OWN TIME TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OF THE MURDEROUS NATURE OF HUMANITY, YOU WILL SIMPLY FALL BEFORE MY FEET AND LEARN YOUR PLACE!" While there were times that Mortema would indulge in a conversation like that, she felt far too angry to put together any type of argument for her ideas. Besides, she had already had that argument with Ayla merely a few days ago, she'd just be repeating herself all over again for yet another angel that seemed far too idealistic to understand the things she was saying. "THEY ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC! THIS WORLD BELONGS TO ME!" She'd shout to the heavens, her voice still being heard from miles away, booming with power as her own energy made her voice carry further than it would ever go naturally. Some of the humans in the fight would hear that, and just start fighting harder, hearing the pettiness and rage of their supposed 'conqueror' and deciding that they'd much prefer to continue living, if even on the edge of survival. Siegfried would suddenly gain a second wind, turning on his visor and rushing over to knock out a Monster that was aiming a shot at Johnny from afar. Cheshire, meanwhile, would be hopping around and pulling out the improvised ear plugs that some of the Monsters had gotten once they realized what Johnny's music was doing. Helping, AND causing mischief, it was like a dream come true for the cat girl.

"HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO THAT PATHETIC LITTLE WANNABE SHADOW 'QUEEN'! THE FOOL PERISHED TWICE IN HER OWN STORY, AND MERELY CAPITALIZED ON HER OWN LUCK! IN BATTLE I EFFORTLESSLY BROKE HER DOWN AND HUMILIATED HER BEFORE THE OTHERS! SHE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ME! A HUMAN TRYING TO FACE A GODDESS!" Well it seemed that she wasn't going to stop shouting any time soon, as her rage continued to boil higher and higher as her breathing became more and more uncontrolled. She would momentarily turn to look into the crowd, seeing humans fighting to their very last, struggling through any level of fear and exhaustion that they felt. They struggled through even the toughest challenges because their own lives were on the line. Yet... as she looked upon the crowd, nothing but a look of contempt and disgust would grow on her face, unable to see anything more but violent insects that would only be spared because she considered herself to be above them. No matter how many times she looked upon humans, no matter what they were doing, her blood would begin to boil even more, rage would fill her face and she would feel driven to tear apart the civilization that humans had built. "I ALREADY KNOW WHAT FIGHTING YOUR KIND IS LIKE! IT IS AN EXERCISE IN COMPLETE AND UTTER FRUSTRATION!" Mortema wouldn't be paying attention to Deva's broom however, as in her mind that was just yet another little joke that the angel was playing on her, another bit of mockery designed to make her look like a fool before her army.

That was before the broom actually hit her, as burning, pure pain shot through her body, making her convulse slightly once such an intense feeling hit her. Her armor, her weaponry, a cloak of shadow that surrounded her and a forcefield of darkness all shattering underneath the powers of Deva's broom. "GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She would scream out, piercing voice of pain cutting through the chaos of the battle, a mixture of agony and unyielding rage. A few more monster girls would just suddenly flee, seeing the writing on the walls and figuring that such a fight was no longer worth it. And just as Deva had predicted, Mortema would try to sink into the ground again, an instinctive reaction against the pain and an attempt to find a better spot to fight her opponent. Unfortunately, that meant she'd be caught by living ground and spit up into the air, shock and surprise keeping her from doing anything on the first spit. Though once she landed again and was shot into the air, the ground that was juggling her would suddenly explode, the woman able to shatter the ground beneath her once she had enough reason to focus in on her. Then she'd land on the ground, with a fall that would normally break bones on a normal human, but she'd just pull herself up to her feet, growling like an animal as she looked at Deva, a piercing gaze that made Deva feel as though there was something hiding behind those eyes, something more dangerous than what she was fighting. And suddenly, Mortema's voice would not be a rage filled scream, but a ragged speech. "You... You... You dare... You dare to make a mockery of me... You dare to harm me... You dare to push me this far... Very well... It's time I show you the... the power Mistress has gifted me... Prepare yourself... Deva." She'd look to the sky at her vortex of darkness and close her eyes in focus, the energy in the air suddenly shifting. That same reality distortion effect that Deva had seen around the Cloaked One would start to appear around Mortema, the look of reality itself rebelling against whatever she was doing, the Story fighting the change that was being made. But just as with the Cloaked One, the Story would bend to the will of the one altering it in the end. All the dark slime that she had created would suddenly rush in to her, coalescing around her and moving up her body, starting to envelope her. Then the darkness of the vortex, and many shadows around them would suddenly rush inwards to Mortema, adding to the dark slime. It would look as though Mortema's body was melting into the darkness, turning into nothingness, absorbing her within it as pure darkness started to form a shape, a body, made of complete and utter dark energy and power.

The shape of the shadows was that of a woman, nearly the size of one of the broken down buildings that surrounded them, her fingers long and thin, her body wispy on the outside with a center made of the dark goo that Mortema had been using against Deva. And the anger from earlier seemed to have faded, replaced by a calm demeanor that seemed to be tinged with contained anger. While Mortema had been inhuman, this seemed even further off from what she had been just a few moments ago. Deva would feel an odd pressure in the back of her mind, like something pressing desperately to get in. If she was paying attention, she'd realize what it was, Mortema, whatever she was now, had a powerful, dominant, so much larger and grander. Any too close to her would start to feel a powerful urge to kneel down before something so absolutely powerful. It seemed like whatever it was it could destroy building with but a sweep of its hand. And while Her aura could be resisted, it would always there, trying to make others kneel before Her and all the power that She suddenly gained.

Her lips would part, a strange sensation to see when the creature appeared to be nothing but a mass of darkness and black slime that had taken the form of a woman. "Oh this IS power... I forgot just how much energy that She could give... Now I believe it's time to properly break this little angel down into nothings... Time to pull her into a deep darkness that no one will ever escape from..." She'd smirk, her voice having a strange echo to it that would initially seem very odd as there was no echo travelling through the air. Then Deva would realize that those words were actually echoing inside her head, another strange power that Mortema had gained from her transformation, her voice somehow ringing out in everyone's mind. It had no power, but it created an odd sensation of having another voice in people's heads, giving those words the strange echo that seemed to grow around them.

Mortema would lift her hand, pointing it at Deva, and a rush of pure shadows would fly from her form in an attempt to coat Deva in the darkness that she was made of. If Deva was paying attention enough, she would be able to dodge it, but otherwise the dark, black goo would hit her dress from earlier. However, this time it seemed to have a bit more energy, as if it hit her it would begin to spread further nd further rather than just wait there. "Now I think it's time I properly crush you and your little resistance... With this power, I will NOT be stopped..." Though if Deva was thinking, she'd realize that she had managed to get an agent of the Cloaked One to show one of THEIR hidden trump cards, getting one of them to use a power that she hadn't yet seen, but would likely be held by at least a few more in the future.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, humans can be quite murderous, just like any other species I've met, more or less, no arguing that, but frankly, right now, you seem much worse." Deva shrugged. "Trust me, if humans were the ones causing trouble, I'd be after their bottoms just as well."

"Weakness can be a greast strength." Deva chuckled, remaining mostly calm as Mortema used up more of her powers, just to shout out loudly. Deva was reminded of a kid throwing a tantrum, as she was so often fighting most of her opponents.

"You defeated her huh? That means next time you two fight, she'll do better. I've been defeated about a hundred times. Each time you pick yourself up from the dust and get stronger. Victory teaches you little. But being pushed to your limits, or even defeated, teaches you a lot." Deva explained.

"Geesh. Something in your eyes... you know, if you keep pushing yourself even your vast savings of energy might get overtaxed. I know the expression of one that is willing to destroy even herself for her cause." Devas smile faded away as she flexed her hand forward, broom held in a readied position half hidden behind her back. "Welp, I guess its only fair you don't defeat me with your own powers, I did use this broom that wasn't even part of this story myself." She nodded, tipping her chin.

"Interesting, forced avatarization." Deva noted, observing the act. "You know, it was only theorized when I read about it, a magic to erode the boundaries between mortals and deities. Main reason it was only theorized is because.. well, for one, its supposed to be impossible, for two, you need a lot of mental prowess to endure it. If I were to guess, unless you trained this skill extensively, theres a time-limit to how long you can maintain that form.. Then again, not like you'll need long to deal with most foes either." Deva nodded, thoughtfully. "I could whack away at this all day with me broom before I got to the soft candy-filled centre." Deva tipped her chin. "Well, even getting close to this thing is likely going to spoil you with darkness." Deva mused on, lifting her broom to intercept the goo-shooting attack, again, the purity of the relic would burn through most of the attack, as Deva ducked below the rest with a silght eeping noise, having indeed been prepared, the pressure in the back of her head warning her that this one was serious.

"I'm sure with your power you have chances of going up a few numbers in the cloaked ones top ten if you learned some control. This is really complicated to handle you know.." Deva mused, thinking hard.. how could she defeat this one.. and safe her? "First time I fought something like this.. I had help and still payed a price. A price no one else should have to pay. Hrmnn...

Hey, Mortema. Let's keep the rest of this fight a secret between us, ok?"

Deva fluffed her wings open to gain a little speed, jumping back and reaching into the poket of her dress, pulling out a small case with a spot for a total of six items, one empty, the rest occupied by an assortment of.. colored feathers. One Orange, one dark-red, one blue-purple, one pristine white, just like Devas and finally, a pitch black one, which Deva pulled out with a careful gesture, quickly closing the case again. "You may credit yourself with diminishing me before I encounter your mistress. This is a tool I can't use again, but its the only way I can think of pushing through to something like you. Fighting fire with fire. One of the most.. extraordinary humans you'll ever meet. Oh and I'm sorry, but, as far as our fight goes, let's call it a tie. I'm officially withdrawing." Deva nodded, almost too casually walking over towards Isa, watching the monstergirl army and pointing her broom at those that hadn't knelt by now that was, lifting her broom. "Who wants some?" She asked, whilest gripping the dark feather tightly in her right fist, tossing it between her and the creature of utter darkness.

, then.. unleashed a blast of darkness, a vortex almost not too dissimiliar to Mortemas energy, though far less overbearing, more.. concentrated. A sudden cold wind blew throught the area, chilling everyone but an ice-mage like Isa, the windows, whatever remained of them in the ruins, turning into a dark red, shadows seeming to move behind them, as the darkness slowly condensed, the ground writhing with life, worms and dark bugs scuttling up to the bottom of the pillar, melting into a dark, stylized dress, a female frame, extending her arms, as shadowy tendrils whipped around them, gripping them to form a pair of clawed gloves. Even the sky itself seemed to grow a shade darker. As a voice sounded out of the darkness and, perhaps to Mortemas increasing annoyance, the voice too introduced herself with a melodic humming humming, loudly proclaiming.: "Tender lumplings everywhere, life's no fun without a good scare! That's my job but I'm not mean, just call me the darkness-Queen!"

The woman finally formed fully, a few whisps of darkness still oozing up from her form, completely dark eyes slowly clearing to show a dark and a slitted, demonic looking pupil."Muahahahaaa... " The creature began an inhuman sounding, wicked laugh, extending her arms, eyes wandering up to the dark form before her. "Ahahahaha .. AHAHAHAHAAA!" She cast a distracted sideglance at Deva, then, at whoever remained standing of the monster army, her eyes ... seeming to radiate unmitigated darkness. "Deva! That you'd dare to summon me, moreso when I was just about to go on a dance.. with demons. .. I'm not even angry though.. This.. is.. magnificent." She pointed at the shadow-form before her, grinning an insane grin.

"Suprised, Isa?" The Angel mused, winking at the Dullahan. "To think I'd have reveal another trump card so soon. Bleh. Our opponents are formidable. Anyway. I met some... friends too during all of my travels. ~Human~ friends!" Deva clarified, a little more loudly. "And by friends I mean.. make sure you stay out of the crossfire of these two. Tomey, please let Xarkana use her full abilities here. She's human so should be easy enough."

"Hoi, hoi, you there, dark lady.. Yes, you, the pretty one. What are you looking at." Xarkana waved her hand annoyedly at Deva chatting. "I'm the real villain here. Ahaha.. ooh but I like you. I can feel you!" She pointed at Mortemas shadow-form. "Wriggling in the back of my mind." Her fingers wiggled at this. "Fascinating.. yes.. yes.. thats the stuff! I'm getting scared of your amazing dark powers." Xarkans grin widened, taking a step forward. "Come on, what are you sorry lot kneeling about for? Muahaha haahaaaaa! Look! Embrace the darkness crawling up on your back. Enjoy it! Fear is something amazing!" She laughed out, staring up into the dark form, pushing one hand forward.
"Yes, you abomination! Ahahaha! I've decided how to challenge you! I'll be the hero with shining sword and shield and you the dark perversion trying to corrupt me! Let's do this! Let's dance! Yeeeeesssss..." Xarkana twitched, moaning out and thrusting her hand outwards, twirling it, shadows gathering and spiralling along her arms as she focused her magic.: "Fearful empowerement: And a little special of mine.. Fearful empowerement: Shield of Dread and Despair!" Xarkana smirked, a row of gnashing teeth forming, chattering, moaning and wailing, forming a blade on Xarkanas right, a shield on Xarkanas left, glowing with dark-purple energy, as the 'knight' pointed at the dark frame, humming, clearly seeming to enjoy herself. "I'm Xarkana, The Vile, mind telling me who you are and your greatest fear, sexy shadow lady?" She encouraged.

Last edited: